Bevilles Questions & Answers

I cannot open my watch strap. It is a Roberto Careti mesh bracelet strap

Joan P.
Joan P.asked
Online store

Pricing online under FLYLC for a mobility scooter for $129.00 and free shipping. Is this for real??? Please send me your telephone number. joan.nanny1@gmail.com

~ Joan

Julie S.
Julie S.asked
Online store

It’s been 2 weeks still haven’t received my purchase, payed express post which has made no difference to the delivery time.
Not Happy.

Kelly Smith
Kelly Smithasked
Online store

I am interested in buying the Bowflex Selecttech dumbells you posted on Facebook, but cannot find who to speak to. The purchase information is inadequate. You show no reliable contact information.

Please forward a phone number for sales or customer service to my email:
krsceltusa5169@gmail.com

Deepika
Deepikaasked
Bevilles

Hi guys would like to know about silver infused gold plated 9ct jewelry..Do they are worth buying ?..I already bought a chain and earrings from bevilles..after reading all reviews I am worried do it will turnish after use...plz advice should I take refund...as store sales girl said ..they are good to wear on daily basis ...I have to gift them to someone don't want to get in trouble..

Bree
Breeasked
Bevilles

Hi, I purchased a diamond ring about a month ago and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately after wearing it a couple of times without incident the halo of diamonds in the middle of the ring went missing. I had two questions the first one is would I be able to get a receipt reprint with proof of purchase (I have the bank statement and I have an account that I linked to the sale). The second is would I be able to get this fixed or am I stuck with a faulty ring?
Kind regards, Bree

Beverly J.Bevilles

Hi Bree,

We can assist you further, and provide a receipt.

Can you please email us on customerservice@bevilles.com.au

Kind Regards,
Customer service

Mike Kasked
Bevilles

What is the metal composition of your men's tungsten rings ? Are they pure Tungsten or an Alloy of Tungsten Carbide ?

Beverly J.Bevilles

Hi Mike, thanks for your patience while we contacted the supplier to find the answer to your question.
They have replied that they use Tungsten Carbon Fibre. Hope this helps with your enquiry.
Customer Service Team @ Bevilles.

Mike K

Thanks for the reply however it doesn't not answer the question...what is the metal composition of the metal used in the ring.
For instance is it Tungsten (W) or is it Tungsten Carbide (WC) ?

Jules
Jules

Was issued with a credit note number for previous faulty product -that does not work when checking out online
There is nowhere on site to enter a voucher credit note only a discount code section and my credit note number does not work there either

Get an answer from our members and Bevilles representatives

Other Jewellery Shops & Brands