2.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (36)

Irene W.
Irene W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service

Buying diamond earrings so appreciated Esen's knowledge and help. Very professional and friendly service.
Bayside Frankston was not convenient but we were impressed with service so worth travelling

Store LocationBayside Frankston
Not impressed
Not impressed

WILL NEVER RETURN TO BEVILLES

Store LocationPenrith plaza & Head office
Mario and Charmaine
Mario and CharmaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

not happy. sorry

Bought a blue diamond ring and got it resized.. waited for a week, then when I went to the store I was shocked that the ring was a totally different ring! the staff are very helpful in sorting it out and will send a new ring to get resized... but I have to wait for 2 more weeks... total of 3 weeks waiting... I never had experience like this in different store like instead of just resizing, they changed the appearance of the ring..

Store Locationepping plaza

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING

Store LocationParramatta
MelSydney, NSW

Delivery takes to long

I ordered a watch online as a gift for a 60th. I needed it within 7 days. I’m in Sydney they shipped it from Melbourne took 4 days to be dispatched I got the order 12 days after date of initial order. I went to the party without the gift. The dispatch time is too long and 12 days waiting time is excessive. Blaming covid is still too excessive.

Mel

1-5 days is too long and a customer should be advised if parcel is coming from Intra or interstate before placing the order giving the purchaser a chance to reconsider the buy.

Attentive Customer Service

Purchased two pairs of hoop earrings online with a birthday voucher, items arrived on time. Clasp on one earring didn't fastened properly hence it went missing on a night out. Notified Customer Service online and provided as much information as possible - I was also willing to pay for a replacement. Instead Bevilles was kind enough to send a replacement free of charge. It made my day. Thank you again.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on this platform. We're glad to hear we were able to help. We hope you love the earrings!
Kind regards,
Bevilles Jewellers

Stacie C.
Stacie C.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Purchased a diamond ring online - ordering was easy and postage was fast. Unfortunately, the ring had a defect. Contacted customer service by email with some photos and within three days they arranged for me to exchange the ring for a new one at a local store. The Manager at the Parramatta store was very helpful and in the end I exchanged for an alternative style that I am delighted with. Very positive experience.

Store LocationParramatta
Mait
MaitPerth, WA

Beautiful watch!

I received my citizen watch & it’s perfect! Such a hassle free purchase! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your business! Exceptional service & considering I live in WA arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good old one on one service like they used to be

Good old one on one service like their used to be.Manager Lily was up to the task and I received a lot more in value than I expected… Terrific to have such an array of options as she led me through everything I could've afforded

Store LocationNorthland preston

Romeo
Romeo

Can do better

Overall experience was great apart from when went to pick up the ring been told twice that why can’t find where it’s kept. Even though the sales girl told it’s ready to go.

Sales girl - Dulini was amazing, very friendly, professional and easy to deal with. The others I dealt with were like I don’t care.

Store LocationPlenty valley
Geraldine Rutherford
Geraldine RutherfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service!

I had an issue with an in store purchase, however when i emailed customer service the girls were happy to help and got my issue resolved within a few days! Will be using Bevilles again! :D

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knox City - Worst customer service

Store LocationKnox City Westfield
Jonathan and Gemma
Jonathan and GemmaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service (Bevilles Parramatta - Florita)

Last November 7, 2020 we went to Beville’s Parammatta branch for windows shopping, only to check some good items on sale, during our visit we met a Saleslady named Florita which showed a very good sales attitude and did an amazing job showing us all items on Sale. I asked a lot of questions and she respectfully and professionally answer this in a very nice way, I end up buying a set of jewelleries with convincing power from Florita and of course a good deal and very good product from Bevilles, I would recommend to visit Bevilles branch of Parramatta and look for Florita which is very friendly and good employee of Bevilles.

Store LocationBevilles Parramatta Branch
Beverly J.Bevilles

I met an amazing lady maura yacoub her attitude was extremely professional and she had good customer service skills

I was very happy, recomended the store to all my family ,products were lovely and the prices were very reasonable

Store Locationbroadmeadows
Wiki
Wiki

Both Rings Wrong Size!!

My partner purchased 2 rings for me. Due to COVID we been shopping online, he paid for express post as well for it to arrive on my birthday. However, We ordered both in size Q but we got a S/P. Had to get it checked at the store and the girls couldn’t believe what they did. On the order form it said size Q for both when they weren’t. Couldn’t find the same ring at the store which I really wanted for my birthday :( , had to pick something else sadly. I won’t be shopping online with Bevilles. We don’t like running around for returns, it shouldn’t be our problem. The stores aren’t close to us.