2.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (30)

Stacie C.

Stacie C.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Purchased a diamond ring online - ordering was easy and postage was fast. Unfortunately, the ring had a defect. Contacted customer service by email with some photos and within three days they arranged for me to exchange the ring for a new one at a local store. The Manager at the Parramatta store was very helpful and in the end I exchanged for an alternative style that I am delighted with. Very positive experience.

Store LocationParramatta
Mait

MaitPerth, WA

Beautiful watch!

I received my citizen watch & it’s perfect! Such a hassle free purchase! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your business! Exceptional service & considering I live in WA arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good old one on one service like they used to be

Good old one on one service like their used to be.Manager Lily was up to the task and I received a lot more in value than I expected… Terrific to have such an array of options as she led me through everything I could've afforded

Store LocationNorthland preston

Romeo

Romeo

Can do better

Overall experience was great apart from when went to pick up the ring been told twice that why can’t find where it’s kept. Even though the sales girl told it’s ready to go.

Sales girl - Dulini was amazing, very friendly, professional and easy to deal with. The others I dealt with were like I don’t care.

Store LocationPlenty valley

Fantastic Service!

I had an issue with an in store purchase, however when i emailed customer service the girls were happy to help and got my issue resolved within a few days! Will be using Bevilles again! :D

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knox City - Worst customer service

Store LocationKnox City Westfield
Jonathan and Gemma

Jonathan and GemmaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service (Bevilles Parramatta - Florita)

Last November 7, 2020 we went to Beville’s Parammatta branch for windows shopping, only to check some good items on sale, during our visit we met a Saleslady named Florita which showed a very good sales attitude and did an amazing job showing us all items on Sale. I asked a lot of questions and she respectfully and professionally answer this in a very nice way, I end up buying a set of jewelleries with convincing power from Florita and of course a good deal and very good product from Bevilles, I would recommend to visit Bevilles branch of Parramatta and look for Florita which is very friendly and good employee of Bevilles.

Store LocationBevilles Parramatta Branch
Beverly J.Bevilles

I met an amazing lady maura yacoub her attitude was extremely professional and she had good customer service skills

I was very happy, recomended the store to all my family ,products were lovely and the prices were very reasonable

Store Locationbroadmeadows
Wiki

Wiki

Both Rings Wrong Size!!

My partner purchased 2 rings for me. Due to COVID we been shopping online, he paid for express post as well for it to arrive on my birthday. However, We ordered both in size Q but we got a S/P. Had to get it checked at the store and the girls couldn’t believe what they did. On the order form it said size Q for both when they weren’t. Couldn’t find the same ring at the store which I really wanted for my birthday :( , had to pick something else sadly. I won’t be shopping online with Bevilles. We don’t like running around for returns, it shouldn’t be our problem. The stores aren’t close to us.

Bargain

Just happen to pop into Blacktown Bevilles, picked a few earrings at a great price. Service was great (thanks Eileen). Don't usually buy jewelry but happy to go bad there for another bargain

Store LocationWestpoint Blacktown
Browns

BrownsBrisbane

Cheap, disposable, garbage for jewelry

moo72j

moo72jSydney, NSW

Ring is too small

I waited 9 days for the ring to come they kept telling me incorrect information where the ring was coming from. I finally got it and it was too small

David D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service and breach of privacy ever experienced!

Store LocationFrankston

Autafa OAU

Sale??????

Damo

DamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gshock watch

Impeccable service, ordered on a Sunday and had it express posted to me by the Tuesday, (Xmas)
My purchase is exactly what I was after,
In stock ,checkout was just as easy as the purchase itself

jan

janSouthwest, VIC

Rip off scam

Please don't buy the initials necklace with the love heart in the middle. It's nothing like the one you see in the photos. It's so tiny you can't even see it. The smallest pin is bigger than the wordings. I don't know how they justify charging 230 dollars for it. Customer service don't want to know anything about it. To make it worse the chain had a knot in it when I received it. If you want to waste your money buy bevilles online. I tried to write a review under the product at bevilles website twice but they somehow stop the reviews from appearing on their website. I don't know how they get away with this.

Don't Buy from Bevilles - Just a Scam

Hi everyone,

I have purchased a diamond wedding ring for $3995 and after just two month i had a financial difficulties and i decided to sell the ring , when i went back to the same store and the same person who sold me the ring she said we can take it from you only for $150 , i was really in a shock , until i decided to check other jewellery stores and they have said that we don't buy any jewellery from Bevilles because their product all fake and worth nothing ZERO $ .

Don't buy from BEVILLES
Because their jewellery has no value at all........

Store LocationParramatta
Belinda C.

Belinda C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong item sent

Ordered 2 rings and a necklace online. Necklace description said 65cm sent one that was 43cm. I phoned and the H.O person said that I would need to send it back then they would assess it, then they would contacted the warehouse to see if they have one in stock with the correct length and then send it. That’s excessive time wasting and outrageous customer service

Marissa

MarissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute disgrace

Ordered mine and my fiances wedding bands and were told they would provide free rhodium plating on my engagements ring. Receiced 3 phone calls about coming to pick up our rings and each time i asked about the rhodium plating and was advised yes its included. Come time to pick up my ring was told i had to pay for it and they weren't going to do it for free as promised. The staff argued with us and insinuating we were lying. If our rings weren't made to order we would have been getting a full refund. Such a stressful and upsetting situation so close to our wedding. Will definitely never be buying anything from this store again!

Store LocationHighpoint