2.4

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (31)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (21)

Mait

MaitPerth, WA

Beautiful watch!

I received my citizen watch & it’s perfect! Such a hassle free purchase! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your business! Exceptional service & considering I live in WA arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you!

Star2019

Star2019Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting “USED” piece sold to me instead of brand new eye pendant.

I’m very shocked to open box of a returned/used filthy gold eye pendant. I chose it in store brand new and when at home opened it to put on chain it was rusty, scratched up worn looking, loop that chain goes through has black/green inside which is unhygienic. Heartbroken shattered i am.

Store LocationParkmore Bevilles
Beverly J.Bevilles

Good old one on one service like they used to be

Good old one on one service like their used to be.Manager Lily was up to the task and I received a lot more in value than I expected… Terrific to have such an array of options as she led me through everything I could've afforded

Store LocationNorthland preston

Romeo

Romeo

Can do better

Overall experience was great apart from when went to pick up the ring been told twice that why can’t find where it’s kept. Even though the sales girl told it’s ready to go.

Sales girl - Dulini was amazing, very friendly, professional and easy to deal with. The others I dealt with were like I don’t care.

Store LocationPlenty valley

Fantastic Service!

I had an issue with an in store purchase, however when i emailed customer service the girls were happy to help and got my issue resolved within a few days! Will be using Bevilles again! :D

Iron M.

Iron M.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Poor quality

Ordered 2 products online which looked fantastic valued at over $1000. Received them and they looked like a $5 lucky dip prize. Dont waste your money here for falsely advertised products.

Jonathan and Gemma

Jonathan and GemmaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service (Bevilles Parramatta - Florita)

Last November 7, 2020 we went to Beville’s Parammatta branch for windows shopping, only to check some good items on sale, during our visit we met a Saleslady named Florita which showed a very good sales attitude and did an amazing job showing us all items on Sale. I asked a lot of questions and she respectfully and professionally answer this in a very nice way, I end up buying a set of jewelleries with convincing power from Florita and of course a good deal and very good product from Bevilles, I would recommend to visit Bevilles branch of Parramatta and look for Florita which is very friendly and good employee of Bevilles.

Store LocationBevilles Parramatta Branch
Beverly J.Bevilles

I met an amazing lady maura yacoub her attitude was extremely professional and she had good customer service skills

I was very happy, recomended the store to all my family ,products were lovely and the prices were very reasonable

Store Locationbroadmeadows
Jenna

JennaSydney, NSW

Bevilles Blacktown WestPoint are AMAZING!!

Bevilles at Blacktown WestPoint are amazing, you will be smiling from ear to ear from the time you walk in to the time you walk out!
The customer service is outstanding and the employees their go above and beyond help you find exactly what your after if not BETTER!
Also a massive THANK YOU to Rosa from Blacktown WestPoint Bevilles, she done an absolute amazing job helping my fiancé choose the most stunning engagement ring, it is absolutely out of this world!

Store LocationBlacktown Westpoint NSW

Ashish A.

Ashish A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam to charge $80 for resize

Westfield Bevilles Plenty Valley made us wait for weeks after weeks for correct size of ring we chose.

And seems there main intention was to sell a size smaller and charge $80 to resize.I finally got refund.

I checked with some other friends and same experience. Please be cautious of this tactics they use to charge you.

I think even if they have your size they will say no and charge $80.

I will never ever go to Belevilles Westfield Plenty Valley

Store LocationWestfield Plenty Vallley South Morang
Wiki

Wiki

Both Rings Wrong Size!!

My partner purchased 2 rings for me. Due to COVID we been shopping online, he paid for express post as well for it to arrive on my birthday. However, We ordered both in size Q but we got a S/P. Had to get it checked at the store and the girls couldn’t believe what they did. On the order form it said size Q for both when they weren’t. Couldn’t find the same ring at the store which I really wanted for my birthday :( , had to pick something else sadly. I won’t be shopping online with Bevilles. We don’t like running around for returns, it shouldn’t be our problem. The stores aren’t close to us.

Remo

Fixing a faulty lock in jewellery for 85% of the full price !

My wife had a bracelet from Bevilles rarly used it and found the lock loose sent it to the shop to be checked they called us to quote the cost of the fix which was 85% of the brand new jewellery price ! When we went to the shop to discuss it -Westfield liverpool - staff member was not helpful, not caring . We decided to never buy again from this shop

Store LocationWestfield liverpool
Remo

We dont have a copy of the repair docket
I have sent the original receipt and other details on the customer service email
Looking forward to your response

Bargain

Just happen to pop into Blacktown Bevilles, picked a few earrings at a great price. Service was great (thanks Eileen). Don't usually buy jewelry but happy to go bad there for another bargain

Store LocationWestpoint Blacktown
Fez

FezSydney, NSW

Would not buy it as they LIE

I purchased a $3000 ring and they selling point was that I will receive a voucher around $300 and I will have 6 months to spend it. Then I decided to buy it but found that it was only for $100 plus it expires within a month. How stupid is that they need to train their staff probably. The diamond I bought might not be REAL as well I will be getting that checked as well because I don't TRUST them anymore. DON'T BUY IT unless you are %100 sure.

Store LocationMerrylands
Browns

BrownsBrisbane

Cheap, disposable, garbage for jewelry

Damien T.

Damien T.Sydney, NSW

Terrible quality jewellery and terrible repairers

After getting my 9 carat gold curb chain repaired twice it broke again in the exact same way 2 weeks later. The spring in the clasp was mislodged and the chain was never taken off in those 2 weeks, I still have all the parts and am going to take my complaint to the accc, especially after hearing the atrocious problems people have been having. I also went to zamels who told me how thin the chain and clasp were as well. They also didn't return my receipt or box that it came in when I sent it for repairs, it came in a plastic bag

Store LocationParramatta purchase Liverpool repairer
moo72j

moo72jSydney, NSW

Ring is too small

I waited 9 days for the ring to come they kept telling me incorrect information where the ring was coming from. I finally got it and it was too small

David D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service and breach of privacy ever experienced!

Store LocationFrankston

Autafa OAU

Sale??????

Damo

DamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gshock watch

Impeccable service, ordered on a Sunday and had it express posted to me by the Tuesday, (Xmas)
My purchase is exactly what I was after,
In stock ,checkout was just as easy as the purchase itself