1.5

• Return Claim MadeYes (22) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (10)

Not impressed
Not impressed

WILL NEVER RETURN TO BEVILLES

Store LocationPenrith plaza & Head office
Carl
CarlMurray Mallee, SA

Great customer service

I bought my wife a jade ring for her 40th birthday online less than a month later the jade Stone feel out of the ring and was lost. I contracted Bevilles and they sent a return form and assessed the ring within in a week and found the mount faulty. They offered to replace the stone and fix the ring or store credit to the value. My wife picked a pair of emarld earring and they were delivered within 5 days. Great service we will be using Bevilles from now on.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unprofessional and poor timekeeping

Stacie C.
Stacie C.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Purchased a diamond ring online - ordering was easy and postage was fast. Unfortunately, the ring had a defect. Contacted customer service by email with some photos and within three days they arranged for me to exchange the ring for a new one at a local store. The Manager at the Parramatta store was very helpful and in the end I exchanged for an alternative style that I am delighted with. Very positive experience.

Store LocationParramatta
VinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t be fooled

Gold faded on $3000 chain,chain was kept in box that it came with and worn only a handful of times on special occasions. Was told this is normal. No exchange,no refund or money back would be accepted on Epping Neville’s behalf. They mislead and are not honest when purchasing products from them and are educated from head office how to avoid any corresponding requests. Never answer phones. Never call you back. [Profane Content Removed]. Don’t be fooled and go elsewhere. Spend your hard earned money on company’s That will honour their warranty. There is nothing good to say about any of the staff or their head office but stay tuned as I have sold the story to current affair.

Store LocationEpping Victoria Melbourne
Vince

I had the same problem. They are crooks

Gazza

DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knox City - Worst customer service

Store LocationKnox City Westfield
MonicaMelbourne

Worst customer service, sale faulty watches and don’t resolve the issue. So don’t trust and buy from them.

Sold faulty watch, didn’t respond to the emails. Worst customer service in store and head office. Product is with them.

Store LocationChadstone Victoria
Monica

I have done so many times so frustrated with all this. It’s in Chadstone store docket number is c8327731. You can find my communication with you guys check your email.

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!

Don't waste your money!

Purchased an Id bracelet, 3 days after wearing the clasp broke. It completely split in half and opened. Jeweller said it was my fault that I broke. Which was impossible. To replace it cost my $40. Even though the bracelet was only $100. They gave it back to me tarnished. I said I wasn't happy with it and they said they would have to charge me again to fix. I thought It was completely unfair so I left. Now only 1 month after the purchase one of the links snapped. Poor, cheap quality. Not worth your money. They blame you for the quality if it brakes and charger you. Warranty means nothing

Store LocationBankstown

Poor made quality

Purchased an engagement ring for my partner & received a free bracelet with it!, the bracelet had a diamond fall out after 2 days of it being tried on, the ring has now lost a diamond as well after two months of careful use & wear expecting a refund

egh007
egh007Sydney, NSW

Low quality earrings and poor customer service

June
JuneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Defective watch sold to me

I ordered a Fossil watch - arrived not functioning. So to save time and effort, I had battery replaced at local jewellers. Still doesn’t work. Beville refuse to repair or replace.

mdj
mdjGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality jewellery, poor repair service, terrible customer service

Store LocationMelbourne CBD
Roccamaria campanari
Roccamaria campanariSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service & Rubbish jewellery

It feels & It's Very light like fake jewellery Have a look At the different shade of gold Very disappointed When I put it on layby
I can't remember what the lady said if she was going to get it from another store or from head office. The matching bracket to necklace but she didn't I guess
When it come to taking it out from layby they wouldn't refund me All the money
So now I'm stuck with it I went in many times to complain but they always had an excuse & taking them to fair trading who will like to join me?? Lol

Store LocationBankstown