1.4

• Return Claim MadeYes (19) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (9)

Stacie C.

Stacie C.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Purchased a diamond ring online - ordering was easy and postage was fast. Unfortunately, the ring had a defect. Contacted customer service by email with some photos and within three days they arranged for me to exchange the ring for a new one at a local store. The Manager at the Parramatta store was very helpful and in the end I exchanged for an alternative style that I am delighted with. Very positive experience.

Store LocationParramatta

VinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t be fooled

Gold faded on $3000 chain,chain was kept in box that it came with and worn only a handful of times on special occasions. Was told this is normal. No exchange,no refund or money back would be accepted on Epping Neville’s behalf. They mislead and are not honest when purchasing products from them and are educated from head office how to avoid any corresponding requests. Never answer phones. Never call you back. [Profane Content Removed]. Don’t be fooled and go elsewhere. Spend your hard earned money on company’s That will honour their warranty. There is nothing good to say about any of the staff or their head office but stay tuned as I have sold the story to current affair.

Store LocationEpping Victoria Melbourne
Vince

I had the same problem. They are crooks

Gazza

DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knox City - Worst customer service

Store LocationKnox City Westfield

MonicaMelbourne

Worst customer service, sale faulty watches and don’t resolve the issue. So don’t trust and buy from them.

Sold faulty watch, didn’t respond to the emails. Worst customer service in store and head office. Product is with them.

Store LocationChadstone Victoria
Monica

I have done so many times so frustrated with all this. It’s in Chadstone store docket number is c8327731. You can find my communication with you guys check your email.

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!

Don't waste your money!

Purchased an Id bracelet, 3 days after wearing the clasp broke. It completely split in half and opened. Jeweller said it was my fault that I broke. Which was impossible. To replace it cost my $40. Even though the bracelet was only $100. They gave it back to me tarnished. I said I wasn't happy with it and they said they would have to charge me again to fix. I thought It was completely unfair so I left. Now only 1 month after the purchase one of the links snapped. Poor, cheap quality. Not worth your money. They blame you for the quality if it brakes and charger you. Warranty means nothing

Store LocationBankstown

Poor made quality

Purchased an engagement ring for my partner & received a free bracelet with it!, the bracelet had a diamond fall out after 2 days of it being tried on, the ring has now lost a diamond as well after two months of careful use & wear expecting a refund

egh007

egh007Sydney, NSW

Low quality earrings and poor customer service

June

JuneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Defective watch sold to me

I ordered a Fossil watch - arrived not functioning. So to save time and effort, I had battery replaced at local jewellers. Still doesn’t work. Beville refuse to repair or replace.

mdj

mdjGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality jewellery, poor repair service, terrible customer service

Store LocationMelbourne CBD
Roccamaria campanari

Roccamaria campanariSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service & Rubbish jewellery

It feels & It's Very light like fake jewellery Have a look At the different shade of gold Very disappointed When I put it on layby
I can't remember what the lady said if she was going to get it from another store or from head office. The matching bracket to necklace but she didn't I guess
When it come to taking it out from layby they wouldn't refund me All the money
So now I'm stuck with it I went in many times to complain but they always had an excuse & taking them to fair trading who will like to join me?? Lol

Store LocationBankstown

Im very disappointment & I'm taking this further

jan

janSouthwest, VIC

Rip off scam

Please don't buy the initials necklace with the love heart in the middle. It's nothing like the one you see in the photos. It's so tiny you can't even see it. The smallest pin is bigger than the wordings. I don't know how they justify charging 230 dollars for it. Customer service don't want to know anything about it. To make it worse the chain had a knot in it when I received it. If you want to waste your money buy bevilles online. I tried to write a review under the product at bevilles website twice but they somehow stop the reviews from appearing on their website. I don't know how they get away with this.

Don't Buy from Bevilles - Just a Scam

Hi everyone,

I have purchased a diamond wedding ring for $3995 and after just two month i had a financial difficulties and i decided to sell the ring , when i went back to the same store and the same person who sold me the ring she said we can take it from you only for $150 , i was really in a shock , until i decided to check other jewellery stores and they have said that we don't buy any jewellery from Bevilles because their product all fake and worth nothing ZERO $ .

Don't buy from BEVILLES
Because their jewellery has no value at all........

Store LocationParramatta
Belinda C.

Belinda C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong item sent

Ordered 2 rings and a necklace online. Necklace description said 65cm sent one that was 43cm. I phoned and the H.O person said that I would need to send it back then they would assess it, then they would contacted the warehouse to see if they have one in stock with the correct length and then send it. That’s excessive time wasting and outrageous customer service

Julie

JulieHunter Region, NSW

Poor Quality Jewellery

Warranty Claim MadeNo

This business is extremely unprofessional

This business is extremely unprofessional, purchased a ring for my wife as a surprise present. She didn't like the style we returned it brand new for a refund under the company terms and conditions. My wife was made to wait for over 45 minutes, and the store did everything to try and avoid the refund including needing to have it checked and sent away before return. Poor business practice only wish I had checked the online reviews for the company not simply the Penrith Store before purchasing, lots of unhappy customers and a business that had significant trading problems in 2014. As a consequence they have opened a much smaller retail format, avoid at all costs and look at better retailers like Gregorys Jewellers.

D and A McC

D and A McC

Awesome

Purchased a diamond ring from Bevilles Epping store.
A Diamond fell out after about 8 days.
After getting disgusting service from Elizabeth St store Melbourne , went back to Epping & the beautiful Czechkone couldn't help me enough.
Gave me 4 options to make sure I was happy with outcome.
Excellent customer service from a beautiful lady.
Thanks again Czechkone.