Bevilles

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (35)

Good old one on one service like they used to be

Good old one on one service like their used to be.Manager Lily was up to the task and I received a lot more in value than I expected… Terrific to have such an array of options as she led me through everything I could've afforded

Romeo

Romeo

Can do better

Overall experience was great apart from when went to pick up the ring been told twice that why can’t find where it’s kept. Even though the sales girl told it’s ready to go.

Sales girl - Dulini was amazing, very friendly, professional and easy to deal with. The others I dealt with were like I don’t care.

Geraldine Rutherford

Geraldine RutherfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service!

I had an issue with an in store purchase, however when i emailed customer service the girls were happy to help and got my issue resolved within a few days! Will be using Bevilles again! :D

J Fernando

J Fernando

Wrong product sent, they won't honour the sale

Bought a product online, was sent a different, cheaper product after 10 days (express post requested...). Bevilles refused to send the advertised product for the price I had purchased it for, despite it being in stock. Customer service advised "despite all reasonable precautions on our part, this website cannot be guaranteed to be error free". Beware - you may not get what you ordered online. They will waste your time and just give you your money back after a few weeks for their error. Stay away!

F.So

F.SoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service. Should be banned by ACCC

Recieved a watch that doesnt work , no update or help from customer service to resolve the issue.

Asked for Manager couple of time , and they said he isnt available ever

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knox City - Worst customer service

Iron M.

Iron M.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Poor quality

Ordered 2 products online which looked fantastic valued at over $1000. Received them and they looked like a $5 lucky dip prize. Dont waste your money here for falsely advertised products.

Cardilly

CardillySydney, NSW

Lengthy shipping

Ordered a bracelet Tuesday last week. Express shipping advertised as 1-3 days. Still yet to receive order confirmation and shipping details on Bevilles behalf. Terrible service.

MonicaMelbourne

Worst customer service, sale faulty watches and don’t resolve the issue. So don’t trust and buy from them.

Sold faulty watch, didn’t respond to the emails. Worst customer service in store and head office. Product is with them.

Monica

I have done so many times so frustrated with all this. It’s in Chadstone store docket number is c8327731. You can find my communication with you guys check your email.

Jonathan and Gemma

Jonathan and GemmaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service (Bevilles Parramatta - Florita)

Last November 7, 2020 we went to Beville’s Parammatta branch for windows shopping, only to check some good items on sale, during our visit we met a Saleslady named Florita which showed a very good sales attitude and did an amazing job showing us all items on Sale. I asked a lot of questions and she respectfully and professionally answer this in a very nice way, I end up buying a set of jewelleries with convincing power from Florita and of course a good deal and very good product from Bevilles, I would recommend to visit Bevilles branch of Parramatta and look for Florita which is very friendly and good employee of Bevilles.

Beverly J.Bevilles

I met an amazing lady maura yacoub her attitude was extremely professional and she had good customer service skills

I was very happy, recomended the store to all my family ,products were lovely and the prices were very reasonable

Jenna

JennaSydney, NSW

Bevilles Blacktown WestPoint are AMAZING!!

Bevilles at Blacktown WestPoint are amazing, you will be smiling from ear to ear from the time you walk in to the time you walk out!
The customer service is outstanding and the employees their go above and beyond help you find exactly what your after if not BETTER!
Also a massive THANK YOU to Rosa from Blacktown WestPoint Bevilles, she done an absolute amazing job helping my fiancé choose the most stunning engagement ring, it is absolutely out of this world!

Ashish A.

Ashish A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam to charge $80 for resize

Westfield Bevilles Plenty Valley made us wait for weeks after weeks for correct size of ring we chose.

And seems there main intention was to sell a size smaller and charge $80 to resize.I finally got refund.

I checked with some other friends and same experience. Please be cautious of this tactics they use to charge you.

I think even if they have your size they will say no and charge $80.

I will never ever go to Belevilles Westfield Plenty Valley

Excellent service!

Customer service at the Parkmore Store was fantastic. Lisa was so professional, efficient, patient and friendly. Very impressed. Thank you.

Wiki

Wiki

Both Rings Wrong Size!!

My partner purchased 2 rings for me. Due to COVID we been shopping online, he paid for express post as well for it to arrive on my birthday. However, We ordered both in size Q but we got a S/P. Had to get it checked at the store and the girls couldn’t believe what they did. On the order form it said size Q for both when they weren’t. Couldn’t find the same ring at the store which I really wanted for my birthday :( , had to pick something else sadly. I won’t be shopping online with Bevilles. We don’t like running around for returns, it shouldn’t be our problem. The stores aren’t close to us.