Olga

OlgaSydney, NSW

Worse customer experience ever never again

Bad Customer Service

I have purchased 1 bracelet and 1 necklace for $200. They said they will be guaranteed for 1 year. After only 3 weeks, some of the diamonds came off. I came back, they replaced those 2 with a new man Watch (because they were out of stock) with a voucher. A few months later, i came back to purchase a different one using the voucher at Highpoint, they did not accept it due to the different branch location (Norhtland shopping center). This is ridiculous.

Tracey L

Tracey LCanberra

No customer service

BRACELET

Went to get a refund on a bracelet as it was too tight , which their assistant put on and it was getting tighter then 10 minutes later my husband removed it . ( As I have false nails I'm unable to do so ) now I'm not eligible for a refund because it has been worn . I took my husband in to the store so it can be refunded as to the manner in which it was paid ,I was offered a free link WOW that would've helped NOT. Correct me if I'm wrong but people try the jewellery on all day long in the stores .

Hi my email is ursulagray78@yahoo.com

NOT HAPPY

It is now the 15th January and have still not been contacted . Still waiting for a response from Head off .

Very happy customer!

I went in today and got service from a man named Rama. He was of great service and very professional. The team is very friendly and very helpful. I recommend this store diffenently.

Beverly J.Bevilles

Hi Sou. E, thank you for the excellent review! We are delighted that you received great customer service, and we hope you will continue to receive many more.

Finally friendly staff!!!!

First I’m big fan of bevilles jewelry, but have trouble lots of times!
Second, when you come back with Jewellery with lots of stones come off, staff is very rude and not helpful. Specially one lady (I think she is Macedonian) very bossy and definitely not helpfully
Today I have very positive feedback! Youngest girl in store, she is soo friendly, helpful, smilling, fast....bevilles you need staff like that girl instead of arrogant “ladies” and grandmas
Well done ISRAA AL (tea tree plaza, SA)

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Faulty diamond rings, twice burned!

sourav

souravsouthbank

fantastic service and product of bevills and umesh

Beverly J.Bevilles

Hello Sourav, thankyou so much for your review and positive feedback. It is so lovely to hear feedback such as this, we will be sure to pass this review onto Umesh. Kind regards, Bevilles Customer Service Team.

NedalSydney

I bought a diamond ring & realized less than 2 weeks realized it had sharp edges which I consider fa

Pricing was fine. When I 1st purchased the ring service way great but disappointed with the return so for now just waiting on the outcome from head office.

Hi There,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review
We're sorry to hear about your bad experience. If you would like to email our team with your contact number at customerservice@bevilles.com.au we can certainly look into this for you.

Nedal

Thank you for your response. I will forward you an email.

Great and friendly service

Just bought a diamond ring from Bevilles Fountain Gate and the girls i dealt with were absolutely fantastic
I couldn't have asked for better service....thank you again !!!!!!

Beverly J.Bevilles

fabulous customer service by UMESH bevilles

It was great to walk into bevilles CBD store and felt very welcoming after served by specs guy umesh. So many Jewellery stores are cold and impersonal and make you feel intimidated but after entering in bevilles it was a wonderful experience to get engage with the piece for my sister. I purchased a beautiful diamond ring at this store where me and my sister were very happy and i really appreciate this lovely young man-UMESH for giving right informaton. I cant wait until my birthday as I have already picked out my next purchase

Hi Jay,
We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience at our Melbourne CBD store! Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback.
Have a wonderful day.

Great Customer Service

Ripped off mumma

Ripped off mumma

Terrible customer service

Will never set foot in Bevilles again. Out and out lied too again today. Worst customer service I have ever experienced and apparently everyone is on annual leave (as in managers) so no one can possibly try and sort out my issue. Bad form indeed.

Hi There,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review

Hi there,
We're still waiting on a response with your name and contact number, if you could please send this through to our email at customerservice@bevilles.com.au, so that we can assist you further. Thanks

Advertised price denied

A ring in display cabinet said $299, they would not sell it to me saying it was actually a$1599 ring, very poor service they said I could have it at half price as they had a sale on, no it said $299 but nope they wouldn’t sell it to me even though that was the price ticket in the display cabinet, would never shop there again.

Jodie belford
Jodie belford
PSTJRA

PSTJRASydney

DISAPPOINTED

Head Office customer service

After getting the run around from a store about a pair of earrings I wanted and apparently could not get I called head office. Chantelle was fantastic and awesome found them for me and updated me daily on when they world arrive. Receiving them next week and I am super excited thanks to her. More staff like Chantelle and her service Bevilles is required in your stores.
thanks Chantelle

Beverly J.Bevilles

Hi Anna, we are so thrilled to hear that our online team was able to assist you, and hope that you love your earrings once they arrive. We have passed on your store feedback to the management. Have a lovely afternoon.

AsiSydney, NSW

Unpolished

Olivia

OliviaSydney

Poor quality and bad customer service

Best customer service by “wiz kid” umesh Kumar

This is a good review, I am reviewing after my spectacular day out, I had lunch, I ran hell I even cried a little but that’s all good that happens... anyway this jewellery saved my life (wife) from leaving me, the diamond boy umesh kumar hooked me up with some great diamonds the deal was such a good opportunity I had to buy two, because of this guy thais amazing warlock he just warms the customers heart by his positive and knowledgeable talks amazing I’ll come back for more diamonds because of this “wiz kid” umesh Kumar wizard

Beverly J.Bevilles

We are so pleased to hear of your wonderful experience in our store! (and very pleased to hear that your wife loved her gift!)
We shall pass your feedback on to the team, and hope to see you in store again soon.

Disappointed in product and service

I bought my wedding band from Bevilles Chadstone from a hungry sales lady who used all her skills to encourage me to buy the ring, if only the service was this good when i returned with the same ring i wore less than three months and woke up with it completely out of shape and diamond fallen out. I was told that i would need to be out of pocket as they use their diamond specialist to quote. Really Bevilles? I was not told that my wedding band would be too delicate to wear to bed or wash dishes in and couldn't last 3 months! Will never shop here again and will advise anyone I'm in contact with to refrain from doing so.

Beverly J.Bevilles

Hi Monika, thanks for your message. We'd love to have a look into this for you. Are you able to please email customerservice@bevilles.com.au with the repair docket number and details?

Deepika

Deepikaasked

Hi guys would like to know about silver infused gold plated 9ct jewelry..Do they are worth buying ?..I already bought a chain and earrings from bevilles..after reading all reviews I am worried do it will turnish after use...plz advice should I take refund...as store sales girl said ..they are good to wear on daily basis ...I have to gift them to someone don't want to get in trouble..

Bree

Breeasked

Hi, I purchased a diamond ring about a month ago and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately after wearing it a couple of times without incident the halo of diamonds in the middle of the ring went missing. I had two questions the first one is would I be able to get a receipt reprint with proof of purchase (I have the bank statement and I have an account that I linked to the sale). The second is would I be able to get this fixed or am I stuck with a faulty ring?
Kind regards, Bree

Hi Bree,

We can assist you further, and provide a receipt.

Can you please email us on customerservice@bevilles.com.au

Kind Regards,
Customer service

Mike Kasked

What is the metal composition of your men's tungsten rings ? Are they pure Tungsten or an Alloy of Tungsten Carbide ?

Beverly J.Bevilles

Hi Mike, thanks for your patience while we contacted the supplier to find the answer to your question.
They have replied that they use Tungsten Carbon Fibre. Hope this helps with your enquiry.
Customer Service Team @ Bevilles.

Mike K

Thanks for the reply however it doesn't not answer the question...what is the metal composition of the metal used in the ring.
For instance is it Tungsten (W) or is it Tungsten Carbide (WC) ?

Jules
Jules

Was issued with a credit note number for previous faulty product -that does not work when checking out online
There is nowhere on site to enter a voucher credit note only a discount code section and my credit note number does not work there either

Get an answer from our members and Bevilles representatives