Bevilles

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (36)

mdj
mdjGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality jewellery, poor repair service, terrible customer service

Autafa OAU

Sale??????

Roccamaria campanari
Roccamaria campanariSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service & Rubbish jewellery

It feels & It's Very light like fake jewellery Have a look At the different shade of gold Very disappointed When I put it on layby
I can't remember what the lady said if she was going to get it from another store or from head office. The matching bracket to necklace but she didn't I guess
When it come to taking it out from layby they wouldn't refund me All the money
So now I'm stuck with it I went in many times to complain but they always had an excuse & taking them to fair trading who will like to join me?? Lol

Im very disappointment & I'm taking this further

Damo
DamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gshock watch

Impeccable service, ordered on a Sunday and had it express posted to me by the Tuesday, (Xmas)
My purchase is exactly what I was after,
In stock ,checkout was just as easy as the purchase itself

Joseph E.Southwest, VIC

Absolute Rubbish Store and Customer Service

Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.South East Queensland, QLD

Not really a jewelry store more like a junk jewellery store Overpriced no real gold it's all gold infused.

jan
janSouthwest, VIC

Rip off scam

Please don't buy the initials necklace with the love heart in the middle. It's nothing like the one you see in the photos. It's so tiny you can't even see it. The smallest pin is bigger than the wordings. I don't know how they justify charging 230 dollars for it. Customer service don't want to know anything about it. To make it worse the chain had a knot in it when I received it. If you want to waste your money buy bevilles online. I tried to write a review under the product at bevilles website twice but they somehow stop the reviews from appearing on their website. I don't know how they get away with this.

Don't Buy from Bevilles - Just a Scam

Hi everyone,

I have purchased a diamond wedding ring for $3995 and after just two month i had a financial difficulties and i decided to sell the ring , when i went back to the same store and the same person who sold me the ring she said we can take it from you only for $150 , i was really in a shock , until i decided to check other jewellery stores and they have said that we don't buy any jewellery from Bevilles because their product all fake and worth nothing ZERO $ .

Don't buy from BEVILLES
Because their jewellery has no value at all........

Elle85
Elle85Gippsland, VIC

Ordered earrings and they only sent one... no resolution made... do not buy from them!!!

I purchased earrings online and was rushed to hospital the day they were delivered. I live alone, no one had signed for them, when returning from hospital the parcel had been left at my gate with only one earring. bevilles has refused to rectify this

Belinda C.
Belinda C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong item sent

Ordered 2 rings and a necklace online. Necklace description said 65cm sent one that was 43cm. I phoned and the H.O person said that I would need to send it back then they would assess it, then they would contacted the warehouse to see if they have one in stock with the correct length and then send it. That’s excessive time wasting and outrageous customer service

Marissa
MarissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute disgrace

Ordered mine and my fiances wedding bands and were told they would provide free rhodium plating on my engagements ring. Receiced 3 phone calls about coming to pick up our rings and each time i asked about the rhodium plating and was advised yes its included. Come time to pick up my ring was told i had to pay for it and they weren't going to do it for free as promised. The staff argued with us and insinuating we were lying. If our rings weren't made to order we would have been getting a full refund. Such a stressful and upsetting situation so close to our wedding. Will definitely never be buying anything from this store again!

simbasmummy
simbasmummyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional and Silly

Jammin D.
Jammin D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking experience

The lady was rude from the start. Short and to the point, I really needed some gentle advice, but she was only interested in selling and getting me out of the shop.
She told me there were lots of cameras and made me feel like she thought I was going to steal. I confronted her after 10mi s of the negativity and she rolled her eyes and told me she was busy. I asked for her manager, she pointed me to another worker. She then was upset that she gave me a necklace with a knot in it, she begrudgingly swapped it for the wrong one. When I asked her, she said it’s all she had available. There much more that happened, I just can’t describe how incredibly put down I felt.

mocca
mocca

Ahhh.

If u want to waste ur money this is the jewellery place to buy, it's appalling cheap make with costly price, bout 2 rings within a day stones fell out, SHOP ELSEWHERE, don't waste ur money!!?

Sent email with pics and got a reply from customer service requesting to return it by post apparently my emails & pics wasn't enough...anyway they can get out of taking responsibility

Misleading Advertising

A diamond gold ring was advertised in store for $499. I requested to purchased the ring, to then be told that it was in fact $799. Misleading and Deceptive Advertising!