Bevilles

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (17)

VinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t be fooled

Gold faded on $3000 chain,chain was kept in box that it came with and worn only a handful of times on special occasions. Was told this is normal. No exchange,no refund or money back would be accepted on Epping Neville’s behalf. They mislead and are not honest when purchasing products from them and are educated from head office how to avoid any corresponding requests. Never answer phones. Never call you back. [Profane Content Removed]. Don’t be fooled and go elsewhere. Spend your hard earned money on company’s That will honour their warranty. There is nothing good to say about any of the staff or their head office but stay tuned as I have sold the story to current affair.

Store LocationEpping Victoria Melbourne
Vince

I had the same problem. They are crooks

Star2019

Star2019Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting “USED” piece sold to me instead of brand new eye pendant.

I’m very shocked to open box of a returned/used filthy gold eye pendant. I chose it in store brand new and when at home opened it to put on chain it was rusty, scratched up worn looking, loop that chain goes through has black/green inside which is unhygienic. Heartbroken shattered i am.

Store LocationParkmore Bevilles
Gazza

GazzaSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service Blacktown

Store LocationBlacktown

Find out how Bevilles compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Wrong product sent, they won't honour the sale

Bought a product online, was sent a different, cheaper product after 10 days (express post requested...). Bevilles refused to send the advertised product for the price I had purchased it for, despite it being in stock. Customer service advised "despite all reasonable precautions on our part, this website cannot be guaranteed to be error free". Beware - you may not get what you ordered online. They will waste your time and just give you your money back after a few weeks for their error. Stay away!

F.So

F.SoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service. Should be banned by ACCC

Recieved a watch that doesnt work , no update or help from customer service to resolve the issue.

Asked for Manager couple of time , and they said he isnt available ever

Dee

DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Knox City - Worst customer service

Store LocationKnox City Westfield
Iron M.

Iron M.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Poor quality

Ordered 2 products online which looked fantastic valued at over $1000. Received them and they looked like a $5 lucky dip prize. Dont waste your money here for falsely advertised products.

Cardilly

CardillySydney, NSW

Lengthy shipping

Ordered a bracelet Tuesday last week. Express shipping advertised as 1-3 days. Still yet to receive order confirmation and shipping details on Bevilles behalf. Terrible service.

MonicaMelbourne

Worst customer service, sale faulty watches and don’t resolve the issue. So don’t trust and buy from them.

Sold faulty watch, didn’t respond to the emails. Worst customer service in store and head office. Product is with them.

Store LocationChadstone Victoria
Monica

I have done so many times so frustrated with all this. It’s in Chadstone store docket number is c8327731. You can find my communication with you guys check your email.

Ashish A.

Ashish A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam to charge $80 for resize

Westfield Bevilles Plenty Valley made us wait for weeks after weeks for correct size of ring we chose.

And seems there main intention was to sell a size smaller and charge $80 to resize.I finally got refund.

I checked with some other friends and same experience. Please be cautious of this tactics they use to charge you.

I think even if they have your size they will say no and charge $80.

I will never ever go to Belevilles Westfield Plenty Valley

Store LocationWestfield Plenty Vallley South Morang
Wiki

Wiki

Both Rings Wrong Size!!

My partner purchased 2 rings for me. Due to COVID we been shopping online, he paid for express post as well for it to arrive on my birthday. However, We ordered both in size Q but we got a S/P. Had to get it checked at the store and the girls couldn’t believe what they did. On the order form it said size Q for both when they weren’t. Couldn’t find the same ring at the store which I really wanted for my birthday :( , had to pick something else sadly. I won’t be shopping online with Bevilles. We don’t like running around for returns, it shouldn’t be our problem. The stores aren’t close to us.

Remo

Fixing a faulty lock in jewellery for 85% of the full price !

My wife had a bracelet from Bevilles rarly used it and found the lock loose sent it to the shop to be checked they called us to quote the cost of the fix which was 85% of the brand new jewellery price ! When we went to the shop to discuss it -Westfield liverpool - staff member was not helpful, not caring . We decided to never buy again from this shop

Store LocationWestfield liverpool
Remo

We dont have a copy of the repair docket
I have sent the original receipt and other details on the customer service email
Looking forward to your response

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!

Don't waste your money!

Purchased an Id bracelet, 3 days after wearing the clasp broke. It completely split in half and opened. Jeweller said it was my fault that I broke. Which was impossible. To replace it cost my $40. Even though the bracelet was only $100. They gave it back to me tarnished. I said I wasn't happy with it and they said they would have to charge me again to fix. I thought It was completely unfair so I left. Now only 1 month after the purchase one of the links snapped. Poor, cheap quality. Not worth your money. They blame you for the quality if it brakes and charger you. Warranty means nothing

Store LocationBankstown

Poor made quality

Purchased an engagement ring for my partner & received a free bracelet with it!, the bracelet had a diamond fall out after 2 days of it being tried on, the ring has now lost a diamond as well after two months of careful use & wear expecting a refund

Remia R.

Remia R.Sydney, NSW

Would not recommend

We walked in at 4:49pm today at the Narellan Store. Lady was already mopping the floors they still had 2 customers in store which they were okay with but when I walked in with my daughter and sister we were instantly stared down at. When I realised the lady mopping was eyeing us out, I left the store but continued to look from the outside but the lady with the short dark hair decided it would be the right time to speak rude about us to the other colleague working. Mind you after the whispers they turned around and looked at us.

I went in to purchase earrings for my daughter but instead I was given no help and three faces of judgement for no reason.

Will not be back and do not recommend to anyone.

Store LocationBevilles Narellan
Fez

FezSydney, NSW

Would not buy it as they LIE

I purchased a $3000 ring and they selling point was that I will receive a voucher around $300 and I will have 6 months to spend it. Then I decided to buy it but found that it was only for $100 plus it expires within a month. How stupid is that they need to train their staff probably. The diamond I bought might not be REAL as well I will be getting that checked as well because I don't TRUST them anymore. DON'T BUY IT unless you are %100 sure.

Store LocationMerrylands
egh007

egh007Sydney, NSW

Low quality earrings and poor customer service

Browns

BrownsBrisbane

Cheap, disposable, garbage for jewelry

June

JuneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Defective watch sold to me

I ordered a Fossil watch - arrived not functioning. So to save time and effort, I had battery replaced at local jewellers. Still doesn’t work. Beville refuse to repair or replace.