Bevilles

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)

Mario and Charmaine
Mario and CharmaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

not happy. sorry

Bought a blue diamond ring and got it resized.. waited for a week, then when I went to the store I was shocked that the ring was a totally different ring! the staff are very helpful in sorting it out and will send a new ring to get resized... but I have to wait for 2 more weeks... total of 3 weeks waiting... I never had experience like this in different store like instead of just resizing, they changed the appearance of the ring..

Romeo
Romeo

Can do better

Overall experience was great apart from when went to pick up the ring been told twice that why can’t find where it’s kept. Even though the sales girl told it’s ready to go.

Sales girl - Dulini was amazing, very friendly, professional and easy to deal with. The others I dealt with were like I don’t care.

Leesa51
Leesa51Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Beware faulty junk jewellery

3 different rings and stones fell out after minimal wear 1 ring arrived with stone missing took 2 weeks to get a new one sent out after returning faulty one. Do yourself a favour buy from well known jewellers like Angus & Coote at least the quality is better.

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Bevilles compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Bad Customer Service

I have purchased 1 bracelet and 1 necklace for $200. They said they will be guaranteed for 1 year. After only 3 weeks, some of the diamonds came off. I came back, they replaced those 2 with a new man Watch (because they were out of stock) with a voucher. A few months later, i came back to purchase a different one using the voucher at Highpoint, they did not accept it due to the different branch location (Norhtland shopping center). This is ridiculous.

NedalSydney

I bought a diamond ring & realized less than 2 weeks realized it had sharp edges which I consider fa

Pricing was fine. When I 1st purchased the ring service way great but disappointed with the return so for now just waiting on the outcome from head office.

Hi There,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review
We're sorry to hear about your bad experience. If you would like to email our team with your contact number at customerservice@bevilles.com.au we can certainly look into this for you.

Nedal

Thank you for your response. I will forward you an email.

Luna
Luna

Online store needs improvement

Bought a locket for my mum for Christmas last year. We've had to return it twice.
First time was because they didn't send it in very good packaging. It was sent in a simple post bag with no protection other than the ring box it came in. The locket wasn't even secured in that box in any way. I've had $30 CDs and books sent in better packaging than that. It arrived with scratches and the box was dented. I don't recommend buying anything through their online store.
The second time was because some of the crystals had fallen out.
Only reason they're getting more than one star is because they haven't given us a hard time in replacing the item so far.

Mistake made by bevilles Miranda could have been sorted out a lot more efficiently

Left waiting while manager could of swapped her sale to sort out an easy problem but instead left the xmas casual to fumble around for an uncomfortable amount of time . Obviously she didn't want to miss out on her commission.Isnt that what they have a manager for? Luckily that was the only bad experience we had on a full days shopping at Miranda Westfield.

Buyer beware

My fiancé purchased me a rose gold bangle for Christmas before last I noticed within a few months the bangle was starting to change colour from rose gold to gold then finally to silver. My fiancé when purchasing the bangle was told it was rose gold NOT silver filled. I took it back and have now been told it's out of warranty and I would need to pay to have it repaired or replated. Not good enough my fiancé has spent thousands of dollars in this store and now we are finding out what a waste of money it was.