Bevilles

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (14)

Attentive Customer Service

Purchased two pairs of hoop earrings online with a birthday voucher, items arrived on time. Clasp on one earring didn't fastened properly hence it went missing on a night out. Notified Customer Service online and provided as much information as possible - I was also willing to pay for a replacement. Instead Bevilles was kind enough to send a replacement free of charge. It made my day. Thank you again.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on this platform. We're glad to hear we were able to help. We hope you love the earrings!
Kind regards,
Bevilles Jewellers

Stacie C.

Stacie C.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Purchased a diamond ring online - ordering was easy and postage was fast. Unfortunately, the ring had a defect. Contacted customer service by email with some photos and within three days they arranged for me to exchange the ring for a new one at a local store. The Manager at the Parramatta store was very helpful and in the end I exchanged for an alternative style that I am delighted with. Very positive experience.

Mait

MaitPerth, WA

Beautiful watch!

I received my citizen watch & it’s perfect! Such a hassle free purchase! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your business! Exceptional service & considering I live in WA arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you!

Find out how Bevilles compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Good old one on one service like they used to be

Good old one on one service like their used to be.Manager Lily was up to the task and I received a lot more in value than I expected… Terrific to have such an array of options as she led me through everything I could've afforded

Romeo

Romeo

Can do better

Overall experience was great apart from when went to pick up the ring been told twice that why can’t find where it’s kept. Even though the sales girl told it’s ready to go.

Sales girl - Dulini was amazing, very friendly, professional and easy to deal with. The others I dealt with were like I don’t care.

Fantastic Service!

I had an issue with an in store purchase, however when i emailed customer service the girls were happy to help and got my issue resolved within a few days! Will be using Bevilles again! :D

Jonathan and Gemma

Jonathan and GemmaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service (Bevilles Parramatta - Florita)

Last November 7, 2020 we went to Beville’s Parammatta branch for windows shopping, only to check some good items on sale, during our visit we met a Saleslady named Florita which showed a very good sales attitude and did an amazing job showing us all items on Sale. I asked a lot of questions and she respectfully and professionally answer this in a very nice way, I end up buying a set of jewelleries with convincing power from Florita and of course a good deal and very good product from Bevilles, I would recommend to visit Bevilles branch of Parramatta and look for Florita which is very friendly and good employee of Bevilles.

Beverly J.Bevilles

I met an amazing lady maura yacoub her attitude was extremely professional and she had good customer service skills

I was very happy, recomended the store to all my family ,products were lovely and the prices were very reasonable

Jenna

JennaSydney, NSW

Bevilles Blacktown WestPoint are AMAZING!!

Bevilles at Blacktown WestPoint are amazing, you will be smiling from ear to ear from the time you walk in to the time you walk out!
The customer service is outstanding and the employees their go above and beyond help you find exactly what your after if not BETTER!
Also a massive THANK YOU to Rosa from Blacktown WestPoint Bevilles, she done an absolute amazing job helping my fiancé choose the most stunning engagement ring, it is absolutely out of this world!

Excellent service!

Customer service at the Parkmore Store was fantastic. Lisa was so professional, efficient, patient and friendly. Very impressed. Thank you.

Bargain

Just happen to pop into Blacktown Bevilles, picked a few earrings at a great price. Service was great (thanks Eileen). Don't usually buy jewelry but happy to go bad there for another bargain

Christine

ChristineSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy to find the perfect gifts

Thank you for the great service at the Penrith store by Maria and Jade. You guys are the best!! Very friendly and took there time to helped me find the perfect gifts.

Damo

DamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gshock watch

Impeccable service, ordered on a Sunday and had it express posted to me by the Tuesday, (Xmas)
My purchase is exactly what I was after,
In stock ,checkout was just as easy as the purchase itself

Dimple

DimpleSydney, NSW

Bevilles extremely good service in store or Online

I have bought many items from Bevilles jewellery to watches in store and online.
They have always helped me with every purchase if I needed some help. In store and online staff is very polite and kind and always ready to make your shopping easy and memorable.
Yes going there again and again.

D and A McC

D and A McC

Awesome

Purchased a diamond ring from Bevilles Epping store.
A Diamond fell out after about 8 days.
After getting disgusting service from Elizabeth St store Melbourne , went back to Epping & the beautiful Czechkone couldn't help me enough.
Gave me 4 options to make sure I was happy with outcome.
Excellent customer service from a beautiful lady.
Thanks again Czechkone.

Leesa51

Leesa51Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Beware faulty junk jewellery

3 different rings and stones fell out after minimal wear 1 ring arrived with stone missing took 2 weeks to get a new one sent out after returning faulty one. Do yourself a favour buy from well known jewellers like Angus & Coote at least the quality is better.

Dani

DaniCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Bad Customer Service

I have purchased 1 bracelet and 1 necklace for $200. They said they will be guaranteed for 1 year. After only 3 weeks, some of the diamonds came off. I came back, they replaced those 2 with a new man Watch (because they were out of stock) with a voucher. A few months later, i came back to purchase a different one using the voucher at Highpoint, they did not accept it due to the different branch location (Norhtland shopping center). This is ridiculous.

Very happy customer!

I went in today and got service from a man named Rama. He was of great service and very professional. The team is very friendly and very helpful. I recommend this store diffenently.

Beverly J.Bevilles

Hi Sou. E, thank you for the excellent review! We are delighted that you received great customer service, and we hope you will continue to receive many more.

Finally friendly staff!!!!

First I’m big fan of bevilles jewelry, but have trouble lots of times!
Second, when you come back with Jewellery with lots of stones come off, staff is very rude and not helpful. Specially one lady (I think she is Macedonian) very bossy and definitely not helpfully
Today I have very positive feedback! Youngest girl in store, she is soo friendly, helpful, smilling, fast....bevilles you need staff like that girl instead of arrogant “ladies” and grandmas
Well done ISRAA AL (tea tree plaza, SA)