Great Customer Service

Beverly J.Bevilles
R.R

R.RSydney, NSW

Experience from bad to good

Had a bad experience with a worker that was rude and not helpful so i filed in a complain with head office and im happy with the out come of this situation, head office were very understanding and very delightful to talk to, I will still buy my beautiful jewelry from bevilles

Beverly J.Bevilles

LivMelbourne

Glass filled Ruby

Brought a ruby and diamond pendant after being advised it was 100% natural.

I am a reseller, and took it to a high end auction house who informed me it is glass filled and now won't submit it in the next auction.

I spent $399 which I want refunded but I threw the receipt out as it was meant to be sold.

Liv

The Ruby is real but cut with glass. What this means is that if the Ruby is to be cleaned, the colour would fade. I did receive a refund, which I was pleased with. So if you buy a ruby just make sure to ask if it's glass filled.

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Bevilles compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Product Perfection

Product PerfectionMelbourne

Bevilles is perfect

I love bevilles - it is affordable beautiful jewellery and watches - The only thing I can fault bevilles is for the Loyalty program that they have, It really is not valuable, the points never go to anything.

Joan P.

Joan P.asked

Online store

Pricing online under FLYLC for a mobility scooter for $129.00 and free shipping. Is this for real??? Please send me your telephone number. joan.nanny1@gmail.com

~ Joan

Julie S.

Julie S.asked

Online store

It’s been 2 weeks still haven’t received my purchase, payed express post which has made no difference to the delivery time.
Not Happy.

Kelly Smith

Kelly Smithasked

Online store

I am interested in buying the Bowflex Selecttech dumbells you posted on Facebook, but cannot find who to speak to. The purchase information is inadequate. You show no reliable contact information.

Please forward a phone number for sales or customer service to my email:
krsceltusa5169@gmail.com

Get an answer from our members and Bevilles representatives

Other Jewellery Shops & Brands