Bevilles

M Wilson

M Wilson

Great watch and keeping great time.

Very happy with the Seiko Baby Tuna I bought , losing 2 seconds a day which is very good accuracy for a mechanical watch.

Alex

AlexSydney

Good communication and quick solution of problems.

I spent around 1 hour to find some good present for my wife anniversary.
1 day after payment I got email that they have delivery delay for 1 week.
Much thanks that you let me know about this.
------------
Updated - staff very quick solved my problem with delay and in same day I got email that my gift was send via express post. Very satisfied.

Bevilles
Beverly J.Bevilles
macmacca

macmaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific website for jewellery lovers

Although the website does not always have the measurements of the pieces, which I think they should elaborate on. I phoned a Bevilles Store to find out the measurements and they were very helpful. I am very pleased with my purchase and would definately purchase from them again. They also accept Paypal.
Good website, easy to get around and user friendly.
Only the lack of sizing of some of their pieces.

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Bevilles compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Joan P.

Joan P.asked

Online store

Pricing online under FLYLC for a mobility scooter for $129.00 and free shipping. Is this for real??? Please send me your telephone number. joan.nanny1@gmail.com

~ Joan

Julie S.

Julie S.asked

Online store

It’s been 2 weeks still haven’t received my purchase, payed express post which has made no difference to the delivery time.
Not Happy.

Kelly Smith

Kelly Smithasked

Online store

I am interested in buying the Bowflex Selecttech dumbells you posted on Facebook, but cannot find who to speak to. The purchase information is inadequate. You show no reliable contact information.

Please forward a phone number for sales or customer service to my email:
krsceltusa5169@gmail.com

Get an answer from our members and Bevilles representatives

Other Jewellery Shops & Brands