Bevilles

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (13)
Irene W.
Irene W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service

Buying diamond earrings so appreciated Esen's knowledge and help. Very professional and friendly service.
Bayside Frankston was not convenient but we were impressed with service so worth travelling

Carl
CarlMurray Mallee, SA

Great customer service

I bought my wife a jade ring for her 40th birthday online less than a month later the jade Stone feel out of the ring and was lost. I contracted Bevilles and they sent a return form and assessed the ring within in a week and found the mount faulty. They offered to replace the stone and fix the ring or store credit to the value. My wife picked a pair of emarld earring and they were delivered within 5 days. Great service we will be using Bevilles from now on.

Attentive Customer Service

Purchased two pairs of hoop earrings online with a birthday voucher, items arrived on time. Clasp on one earring didn't fastened properly hence it went missing on a night out. Notified Customer Service online and provided as much information as possible - I was also willing to pay for a replacement. Instead Bevilles was kind enough to send a replacement free of charge. It made my day. Thank you again.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on this platform. We're glad to hear we were able to help. We hope you love the earrings!
Kind regards,
Bevilles Jewellers

Stacie C.
Stacie C.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Purchased a diamond ring online - ordering was easy and postage was fast. Unfortunately, the ring had a defect. Contacted customer service by email with some photos and within three days they arranged for me to exchange the ring for a new one at a local store. The Manager at the Parramatta store was very helpful and in the end I exchanged for an alternative style that I am delighted with. Very positive experience.

Mait
MaitPerth, WA

Beautiful watch!

I received my citizen watch & it’s perfect! Such a hassle free purchase! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your business! Exceptional service & considering I live in WA arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you!

Good old one on one service like they used to be

Good old one on one service like their used to be.Manager Lily was up to the task and I received a lot more in value than I expected… Terrific to have such an array of options as she led me through everything I could've afforded

Geraldine Rutherford
Geraldine RutherfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service!

I had an issue with an in store purchase, however when i emailed customer service the girls were happy to help and got my issue resolved within a few days! Will be using Bevilles again! :D

Jonathan and Gemma
Jonathan and GemmaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service (Bevilles Parramatta - Florita)

Last November 7, 2020 we went to Beville’s Parammatta branch for windows shopping, only to check some good items on sale, during our visit we met a Saleslady named Florita which showed a very good sales attitude and did an amazing job showing us all items on Sale. I asked a lot of questions and she respectfully and professionally answer this in a very nice way, I end up buying a set of jewelleries with convincing power from Florita and of course a good deal and very good product from Bevilles, I would recommend to visit Bevilles branch of Parramatta and look for Florita which is very friendly and good employee of Bevilles.

Beverly J.Bevilles

I met an amazing lady maura yacoub her attitude was extremely professional and she had good customer service skills

I was very happy, recomended the store to all my family ,products were lovely and the prices were very reasonable

Jenna
JennaSydney, NSW

Bevilles Blacktown WestPoint are AMAZING!!

Bevilles at Blacktown WestPoint are amazing, you will be smiling from ear to ear from the time you walk in to the time you walk out!
The customer service is outstanding and the employees their go above and beyond help you find exactly what your after if not BETTER!
Also a massive THANK YOU to Rosa from Blacktown WestPoint Bevilles, she done an absolute amazing job helping my fiancé choose the most stunning engagement ring, it is absolutely out of this world!

Excellent service!

Customer service at the Parkmore Store was fantastic. Lisa was so professional, efficient, patient and friendly. Very impressed. Thank you.

Bargain

Just happen to pop into Blacktown Bevilles, picked a few earrings at a great price. Service was great (thanks Eileen). Don't usually buy jewelry but happy to go bad there for another bargain

Christine
ChristineSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy to find the perfect gifts

Thank you for the great service at the Penrith store by Maria and Jade. You guys are the best!! Very friendly and took there time to helped me find the perfect gifts.

Damo
DamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gshock watch

Impeccable service, ordered on a Sunday and had it express posted to me by the Tuesday, (Xmas)
My purchase is exactly what I was after,
In stock ,checkout was just as easy as the purchase itself

Dimple
DimpleSydney, NSW

Bevilles extremely good service in store or Online

I have bought many items from Bevilles jewellery to watches in store and online.
They have always helped me with every purchase if I needed some help. In store and online staff is very polite and kind and always ready to make your shopping easy and memorable.
Yes going there again and again.