Bevilles

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (11)
Stacie C.

Stacie C.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Purchased a diamond ring online - ordering was easy and postage was fast. Unfortunately, the ring had a defect. Contacted customer service by email with some photos and within three days they arranged for me to exchange the ring for a new one at a local store. The Manager at the Parramatta store was very helpful and in the end I exchanged for an alternative style that I am delighted with. Very positive experience.

Store LocationParramatta
Mait

MaitPerth, WA

Beautiful watch!

I received my citizen watch & it’s perfect! Such a hassle free purchase! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your business! Exceptional service & considering I live in WA arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good old one on one service like they used to be

Good old one on one service like their used to be.Manager Lily was up to the task and I received a lot more in value than I expected… Terrific to have such an array of options as she led me through everything I could've afforded

Store LocationNorthland preston

Fantastic Service!

I had an issue with an in store purchase, however when i emailed customer service the girls were happy to help and got my issue resolved within a few days! Will be using Bevilles again! :D

Jonathan and Gemma

Jonathan and GemmaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service (Bevilles Parramatta - Florita)

Last November 7, 2020 we went to Beville’s Parammatta branch for windows shopping, only to check some good items on sale, during our visit we met a Saleslady named Florita which showed a very good sales attitude and did an amazing job showing us all items on Sale. I asked a lot of questions and she respectfully and professionally answer this in a very nice way, I end up buying a set of jewelleries with convincing power from Florita and of course a good deal and very good product from Bevilles, I would recommend to visit Bevilles branch of Parramatta and look for Florita which is very friendly and good employee of Bevilles.

Store LocationBevilles Parramatta Branch
Beverly J.Bevilles

I met an amazing lady maura yacoub her attitude was extremely professional and she had good customer service skills

I was very happy, recomended the store to all my family ,products were lovely and the prices were very reasonable

Store Locationbroadmeadows
Jenna

JennaSydney, NSW

Bevilles Blacktown WestPoint are AMAZING!!

Bevilles at Blacktown WestPoint are amazing, you will be smiling from ear to ear from the time you walk in to the time you walk out!
The customer service is outstanding and the employees their go above and beyond help you find exactly what your after if not BETTER!
Also a massive THANK YOU to Rosa from Blacktown WestPoint Bevilles, she done an absolute amazing job helping my fiancé choose the most stunning engagement ring, it is absolutely out of this world!

Store LocationBlacktown Westpoint NSW

Excellent service!

Customer service at the Parkmore Store was fantastic. Lisa was so professional, efficient, patient and friendly. Very impressed. Thank you.

Bargain

Just happen to pop into Blacktown Bevilles, picked a few earrings at a great price. Service was great (thanks Eileen). Don't usually buy jewelry but happy to go bad there for another bargain

Store LocationWestpoint Blacktown

Christine

ChristineSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy to find the perfect gifts

Thank you for the great service at the Penrith store by Maria and Jade. You guys are the best!! Very friendly and took there time to helped me find the perfect gifts.

Store LocationPenrith
Damo

DamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gshock watch

Impeccable service, ordered on a Sunday and had it express posted to me by the Tuesday, (Xmas)
My purchase is exactly what I was after,
In stock ,checkout was just as easy as the purchase itself

Dimple

DimpleSydney, NSW

Bevilles extremely good service in store or Online

I have bought many items from Bevilles jewellery to watches in store and online.
They have always helped me with every purchase if I needed some help. In store and online staff is very polite and kind and always ready to make your shopping easy and memorable.
Yes going there again and again.

D and A McC

D and A McC

Awesome

Purchased a diamond ring from Bevilles Epping store.
A Diamond fell out after about 8 days.
After getting disgusting service from Elizabeth St store Melbourne , went back to Epping & the beautiful Czechkone couldn't help me enough.
Gave me 4 options to make sure I was happy with outcome.
Excellent customer service from a beautiful lady.
Thanks again Czechkone.

Store LocationBevilles Epping
Dani

DaniCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Very happy customer!

I went in today and got service from a man named Rama. He was of great service and very professional. The team is very friendly and very helpful. I recommend this store diffenently.

Beverly J.Bevilles

Hi Sou. E, thank you for the excellent review! We are delighted that you received great customer service, and we hope you will continue to receive many more.

Finally friendly staff!!!!

First I’m big fan of bevilles jewelry, but have trouble lots of times!
Second, when you come back with Jewellery with lots of stones come off, staff is very rude and not helpful. Specially one lady (I think she is Macedonian) very bossy and definitely not helpfully
Today I have very positive feedback! Youngest girl in store, she is soo friendly, helpful, smilling, fast....bevilles you need staff like that girl instead of arrogant “ladies” and grandmas
Well done ISRAA AL (tea tree plaza, SA)

sourav

souravsouthbank

fantastic service and product of bevills and umesh

Beverly J.Bevilles

Hello Sourav, thankyou so much for your review and positive feedback. It is so lovely to hear feedback such as this, we will be sure to pass this review onto Umesh. Kind regards, Bevilles Customer Service Team.

Great and friendly service

Just bought a diamond ring from Bevilles Fountain Gate and the girls i dealt with were absolutely fantastic
I couldn't have asked for better service....thank you again !!!!!!

Beverly J.Bevilles

fabulous customer service by UMESH bevilles

It was great to walk into bevilles CBD store and felt very welcoming after served by specs guy umesh. So many Jewellery stores are cold and impersonal and make you feel intimidated but after entering in bevilles it was a wonderful experience to get engage with the piece for my sister. I purchased a beautiful diamond ring at this store where me and my sister were very happy and i really appreciate this lovely young man-UMESH for giving right informaton. I cant wait until my birthday as I have already picked out my next purchase

Hi Jay,
We are so pleased to hear that you had a great experience at our Melbourne CBD store! Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback.
Have a wonderful day.

Head Office customer service

After getting the run around from a store about a pair of earrings I wanted and apparently could not get I called head office. Chantelle was fantastic and awesome found them for me and updated me daily on when they world arrive. Receiving them next week and I am super excited thanks to her. More staff like Chantelle and her service Bevilles is required in your stores.
thanks Chantelle

Beverly J.Bevilles

Hi Anna, we are so thrilled to hear that our online team was able to assist you, and hope that you love your earrings once they arrive. We have passed on your store feedback to the management. Have a lovely afternoon.