Beyond Limits Known (BLK)

Beyond Limits Known (BLK)

1.9

MOBWA

MOBWAPerth, WA

Quality sports wear at good prices

I am surprised to read some of these reviews as I have only had positive experiences with BLK.
BLK mailed my daughters Nationals Athletics top free of charge after the event was cancelled. The package was delayed due to shipping delays from China, but they were proactive during the wait and responded to my emails in a timely manner. I also just placed another order. Package arrived to W.A in about a week and I was impressed by the quality of the clothing given the reasonable prices.

MJ Smyth

MJ SmythBrisbane

BLK in receivership

I placed an order with BLK and have been waiting for almost 3 months now. Their customer service have ignored all my phone calls and emails.

It turns out they have gone into receivership and I won't be seeing my order. Another poorly run company that keeps on taking customer money even though they won't be able to fulfil any orders. I hope the owners are happy stealing my money.

I'm off to all my credit card company to get the money back.

Scott & Emily D.

Scott & Emily D.Scullin 2614, ACT

Terrible Service

I placed an order in February for winter jumpers. Apparently in a financial standoff with there supplier in China and I am still stuck with no product. I called and emailed multiple times with no answer or reply.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Beyond Limits Known (BLK) compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Non existent service and non existent product so far

I ordered a track suit and extra team items, order was placed back in Feb 2020, no confirmation of order, order not delivered, they have my money, I do not have my product. My calls to their customer service do not get answered, my email inquiries have not been responded to either. Very disappointed with BLK

Davis

DavisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Accomodating

Have been searching for a top quality provider for my esports team, BLK provided excellent communication during design, manufacturing and deliver. Went to extreme effort to make sure we were well looked after, would def use again!

POS

POSMELBOURNE

Colour was not even close!

Anonymous

AnonymousBrisbane

Bad Service. Bad Communication. LONG wait times. Average Quality.

One of the most unprofessional companies I've dealt with.

Bhappy

BhappyGold Coast

AVOID BLK for Group Orders - You might be waiting a LOOOONG Time

Sports & Recreation Shops

Tracy

TracyMelbourne

Do not buy unless you 100% know your size as you will not be able to exchange!

See all Beyond Limits Known (BLK) reviews