Beyonwiz FV-L1

Beyonwiz FV-L1

See the Best Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Beyonwiz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
    Graham-and-Hayley
    Graham-and-HayleyPerth, WA

This product regularyl freezes and loses your recordings

The main reason to buy a PVR is to record TV shows to watch later.
    The problem with this unit is it freezes regularly (approx every 2-3 weeks at the most) and the hard drive is wiped of all recordings when it resets.
    So you cannot keep your recordings.
    I sent it back and was told it was OK. Sure enough, still froze afterwards.
    Add to this, you can't record to USB, and it turned out to be a dud purchase unfortunately.
    Just went out today and spent $40 at DSE to get a single tuner that records to USB. At least this way once we have sometihg we like, we can keep it!
    Don't buy beyonwiz based on my experience.
    Good price. Great EPG, and very easy to use.
    Freezes. Poor support from manufacturer.

unreliable

Find out how Beyonwiz FV-L1 compares to other Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs

$540.00 down the toilet

Greg07
    Greg07

Beyonwz FV-L1 is a terrible product dont buy it. Nothing but problems and was highly recommended from Harvey Norman. Freezes when playing back recordings, does not download properly via internet,etc,etc.don't buy it.