Beyonwiz T2 Triple Tuner PVR Media Player

Beyonwiz T2 Triple Tuner PVR Media Player

See the Best Set Top Boxes / PVRs / DVRs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Beyonwiz? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Recording Quality
  • Software
  • Reliability
mystique57
mystique57South East Queensland, QLD

Nothing has changed.

I buy a new model approximately every five years to see if the new Beyonwiz has improved. I do this because I live in hope that Beyonwiz will succeed in building a model that works but in over twenty years this has never happened.
I always end up buying a new Topfield with extended warranty and give the Beyonwiz to one of my sons.
The Beyonwiz T2 I bought lasted about six months before it started playing up, I eventually got it running correctly but as soon as it was out of warranty the sound stopped working so it's back to the Topfield again.
I still live in hope that Beyonwiz will succeed in building a model that has hardware and software that work together for more than sixteen months.

Purchased in July 2018 for $499.00.

exitguy