BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Dangerous, Noisy Rubbish

Fitted a set to my 2018 Ranger XLT, use for country road driving as well as highway. Felt really good compared to the OE tyres when I first got them but when the drought broke they showed their true colours. On wet tar they are diabolical. I even had to engage 4wd to safely drive up Pennant Hills Rd in a storm! Ok off road but I won’t be buying again. They are the Thai made ones.

Purchased at Bob Jane T-Marts for $305.00.

Noise Level
Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling

Unimpressed

Tread wear and chipping that bad at 10,000 km service of my hilux 4x4 that localToyota service refused to rotate them. Should have stuck to either “Mickeys” or
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrak that I get 70 to 75,000kms out of on the harsh gravel roads that I spend most of my time on. Been waiting over 3 weeks to hear from Michelin rep. Never again

Purchased in October 2018.

Off-Roading FrequencyDaily
See all BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 reviews

Tubes

Tubesasked

What is the method to keep them balanced. They shake like heck after 2/3 thousand miles. Get them force balanced constantly, been dealing with this issue for over a year.

Keith

Keithasked

I had 4 bfg ko2 265/75/16 fitted to a new bt50 fitted on new steel rims , haven’t been able to balance from day one , this includes finger balance as well. We have change 2 rims as well as fitted 4 more new ko2’s still got the wobbles at 80ks .
No problem when I put original rims back on .

Paul S.