BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 (page 2 of 4)

See the Best 4WD Tyres in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Won’t stay balanced

Not so good for my 285/55R20, all 4 are bad. Ride good, nice wear but they won’t stay balanced. Had to be balanced twice the first week I got them, rotated them at 5200 miles, balanced them twice and they won’t stay in balance. Hopefully my shop will get them replaced under warranty.

Car2015 Toyota Tundra Limited double cab 4x4

Dragonflz

DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Great Tyres well worth the price

Car2000, Nissan Patrol Wagon GU2
Glenn.M

Glenn.M

Wait there still going

I love these tyres they look super tough they handle the tough business & they are gonna last me a good 3 years. A little joke there but seriously the life you gonna get out of these tyres are so much better than the competition. They handle great on the road, get you down the beach for a fish or surf & love hitting a challenging 4wd park.

CarFor courier
Luke G

Luke GGeelong

Best tyres

I have been using these on my 100 series for years, best i have done was 100,000km.
Drove from Geelong to Cape York and back, great on the road and fantastic on the Telegraph track.
In mud, sand, rivers and the road the performed fantastic, i highly recommend these tyres

Car2001 Toyota Lancruiser wagon, 100series turbo diesel

Micky O

Micky OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Tyre I ever had

I've been using BFG A/T on my 4x4s ( Landcruiser/Hilux) for the last 20 years. I've tried others that were cheaper but in the long run were more expensive/km. I just sold my 2002 cruiser and the the buyer was gobsmacked with how many kms I got ~ 120,000! I do four wheeling occasionally, nothing too heavy so they're fine. When I get a new (used) fourby the first thing I do is replace the tyres with BFG's.

Car60/ 80/100 series landcruisers as well as two Hiluxes.

S.B.

S.B.Broussard

Ok

These tires are ok I find they are a little overpriced they last well but do make a good bit of road noise they seem to hum a lot when I am slowing down they do very well on wet pavement which is a plus I can’t have tires that slip and slide on wet pavement that’s dangerous

Car2007 Chevy truck

Low Kms

Only got 40,000kms with my new set of tyres, have a caravan but only done around 15,000kms towing it. Thought I would get more kms than what I got. Now I'm considering another brand. Had Goodrich A/T before on my prado and got nearly 80,0000kms. Not sure why I should consider get these tyres again

CarNissan Pathfinder 2012

TezzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cost and Reliability

I have used BF Goodrich tyres now for the last 4 years and I purchased the All Terrain KO2 of which has been all over Australia on road and Off and sometimes on real challenging tracks. I would like to say these have been the best tyres I have used as I have done 90,000 km with this set and still have probably another 10 - 20,000 km to go with only 1 puncture. The side wall protection has prevented many punctures and this has made my trips cost effective and also time efficient. Highly recommend

CarNissan Patrol 3.0 litre 2016
Rav

Rav

All around positive

I like the KO2. Huge traction improvement in the wet compared to the old KOs. I like everything about them from toughness to traction to sidewall puncture resistance & the aggressive look. Why 4 stars? I’ve done 20,000kms and doesn’t look like it’d do more than 40,000. We’ll it doesn’t matter, I’m hoping to change to KM3 once they’re out.

CarLand Rover Discovery 2
Keith

Keith

Good all round 4x4 tyre.

Good off tyre with good bitumen manners. Can be slightly noisy on bitumen but not a negative. I love the strong sidewall on these tyres especially when airing down off road. Some people mention bad wet road manners but I drive with confidence in the wet on bitumen roads. A good tyre.

CarPrado 2000

No warranty

Worst wearing tire I have ever seen. Destroyed the back tires before the standard 5000 mile rotation. Costco sold them to me so I have now buy 4 new tires because I would never put these in again. They are too soft for A truck of that size and I’m not very happy about it.

Car2013 Dodge diesel Ram 2500

Daniel N

Daniel NPerth

Awesome All Terrains

Was a little worried that these tyres would be noisy on the bitumen but I can’t believe how quite these tyres are. They can be a little slippery in the wet but that is to be expected with these types of tyres. The grip off-road is perfect for my application.

Car2017 Holden Colorado LTZ

Ge customer

Ge customerPerth, WA

Best 4wd tyre

I have had Bfgs on my 4wds for over a decade now I absolutely love them! The BFGOODRICH km2s are quite when driving on the road. When going offroad with 10 psi for beach work hill climbs it easily handles the boggy conditions. They also last for many thousands of kilometres.

CarNissan Patrol Gq ute 6.5 Chev Diesel

GazajrGladstone

They're starting to grow on me.

Purchased in January 2018 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $1,400.00.

Noise Level
Tyre Mileage 20,000 km
Car ModelMitsubishi Triton MQ (2015-Present)
Off-Roading FrequencyMonthly

NOT for wet Road

probably a good tyre for 4x4 but be carefull, in wet Road lateral grip is ZERO absolutely dangerous. Even when I push accel on my 2ton 140 go diesel Ssangyong Kyron ESP lights star to flash because they sleep with so small motor.
Be carefull!!! not for regular use in wet regions

CarSSANGYONG kyron 2007
David Owen

David OwenCranbourne

Awesome tyre new design just got better again

Been very happy with these tyres over many different terrains and the new model is even better with new side grip will continue to use these tyres for many more years to come and recommend them to everyone I know with a off road car they wear very well on and off the road

CarNissan patrol

Kevin

Kevin

Very comfortable tyres

I bought BFGoodrich tyres at Costco during sale period. I have never used this brand so was a little bit hesitant but decided to have them on my Honda CR-V. On my first drive after having these tyres I had a great smooth and comfort level when driving. I am now happy with these brand and will consider buy them again in the future.

CarHonda CR-V

umop3pisdn or Alex

umop3pisdn or AlexBrisbane

6-Star Tyres!!!

Car2016 PXII Ford Ranger XLS Dual Cab 4wd

Trying to help

Trying to helpSydney

Just love them

These tyres are long lasting, have never punctured, handle well, work/grip very well in wet conditions.
I have used them in mud, ice, rain and extreme heat and they are fantastic.

CarToyota Landcruiser 100 Series

Good tyre but......

Put these tyres on my new Ranger 18mths ago. I have now done 70,000km. I am certain of another 10,000 at least. My only concern is a small split in one of the tyres that has been like that for around 20,000km. It's like the external wall of the tyre has started to seperate and peal like skin that has been sunburnt. It has gotten slightly worse over time but hasn't caused any issues yet.

CarFord Ranger dual cab XLT