BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 (page 5 of 5)

• Off-Roading Frequency
  • Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Fantastic Tyres Don't Compromise

This is my 3rd Set of BF Goodrich K02 Tyres second KM2's also fantastic, great in the wet and off road, had Most 4x4 Tyres but gone more KO2's this time, if your going bush buy these if you don't want to be caught out with cheaper tyres, as far as wet roads all Tyres will aquaplain and slip if you get off line on a wet road after a dry spell that's why your supposed to slow down, patrols must handle better then prados I've never had a wet weather problem with BF Goodrich KO2's or KM2's only when at the end of there life

CarNissan GU Patrol Y61 Wagon
SRM

SRMPenrith

Crap in the wet

I would never buy again. I had bf's on previous vehicle and they were very skittish in the wet on my AWD Prado (lucky it wasn't just rear wheel drive) but I put up with them and took it extra slow in the wet. Along come the KO2's and thought after reading reviews they must have improved them.pfff, still crap in the wet and had that many bloody wheel weights on the rims I could have used them to make a battery. Fine off road never had any punctures or staking, even on road ok, but in the wet shocking. Over rated, over priced.

CarToyota Prado 2005
See all BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 reviews

Tubes

Tubesasked

What is the method to keep them balanced. They shake like heck after 2/3 thousand miles. Get them force balanced constantly, been dealing with this issue for over a year.

Keith

Keithasked

I had 4 bfg ko2 265/75/16 fitted to a new bt50 fitted on new steel rims , haven’t been able to balance from day one , this includes finger balance as well. We have change 2 rims as well as fitted 4 more new ko2’s still got the wobbles at 80ks .
No problem when I put original rims back on .

Paul S.