BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Dangerous, Noisy Rubbish

Fitted a set to my 2018 Ranger XLT, use for country road driving as well as highway. Felt really good compared to the OE tyres when I first got them but when the drought broke they showed their true colours. On wet tar they are diabolical. I even had to engage 4wd to safely drive up Pennant Hills Rd in a storm! Ok off road but I won’t be buying again. They are the Thai made ones.

Purchased at Bob Jane T-Marts for $305.00.

Noise Level

Not again

Went from Toyo to Ko2 s, big mistake, the van went From a great a driver to a nervous van
Noisy as and downright dangerous in the wet,
I won’t be using this brand again,
Overpriced rubbish, done around a 1000k, won’t be doing many more. Toyo open country were far better

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,070.00.

trevor45

trevor45Illawarra, NSW

Terrible in wet unsafe!!

I had BFGoodrich a/t on my previous vehicle they were great got the ko2 on my ranger and they are rubbish noisy on the road and terrible traction in the wet .

Purchased in June 2017 at Bob Jane T-Marts.

Tyre pops while 4x4. Only 3 days old

Tyre pops driving over rock. With only being 3 days old. Had older tyre that had no problem. Never again.
No warranty in them which does not help. seem the tyre is not durable.

Purchased at Bob Jane T-Marts for $300.00.

Tyre Mileage100 km
Martin B

Martin BSouthwest, VIC

4th set. NEVER AGAIN! Noisy, slippery and with cracks

Purchased 265/70/r18 on Jeep GC from JAX Geelong. great for a time then terrible road noise, got bearings etc checked by mechanic....its the tyres. Fuel consumption went up then crack appeared in the walls, on all four tyres like fractures. Jax looked, took photos then ignored it saying their engineers said it was tyre trauma......... engineers in what? As stated previous 3 sets where great but the new KO2 are to be AVOIDED. it isn't just me check out US reviews as well. Theres a problem with these and sales continue through there past performance, which does not reflect current quality.

Purchased in April 2018 at tax for $1,400.00.

Wally

WallyVictoria

Noise

Tire is a long wearing capable tire but the noise is so bad as they get more km on them. 30,000 km left but will change for another brand. Won’t buy again.

Purchased in May 2016.

Anthony L.

Anthony L.Central Queensland, QLD

Would not buy again

Horrible tyres in the wet for breaking traction on sealed road. Done 30,000km and will be lucky to get 60k out of them, I will never buy BF Goodrich again.

Purchased at Bob Jane T-Marts for $305.00.

Al Uren

Al UrenAU

Waste of money

Since fitted about 1 year ago I have had 3 tyre replacements, haven't reached 15000km as compared to bridgestone AT reaching 90000km. Good for sand that's about it. They look good and the price you pay one would expect to get some wear out of them.

Purchased in January 2018 at JAX Tyres for $1,300.00.

Dan

DanDarling Downs, QLD

Absolute junk!

Purchased in August 2017 for $300.00.

Unimpressed

Tread wear and chipping that bad at 10,000 km service of my hilux 4x4 that localToyota service refused to rotate them. Should have stuck to either “Mickeys” or
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrak that I get 70 to 75,000kms out of on the harsh gravel roads that I spend most of my time on. Been waiting over 3 weeks to hear from Michelin rep. Never again

Purchased in October 2018.

Off-Roading FrequencyDaily
Mick

MickIllawarra, NSW

US Recall on BFF KO2'S

Ive had BFG's for over 20yrs, but never the new KO2's. I came here to read the reviews and to do a bit of pre-purchase research and noted a few people have complained about tearing sidewalls. Dug a bit deeper and found that there was a recall in the US for this specific problem, back in 2015 or 16. Unfortunately it appears us insignificant Aussies got conveniently left out of that.

Out of curiosity, has anyone experienced issues with these tyres more recently (2018-2019), as they may have fixed the issue?

Purchased in March 2019.

Reg

RegBemboka

very poor

Car2014 Dodge Ram 2500

Won’t stay balanced

Not so good for my 285/55R20, all 4 are bad. Ride good, nice wear but they won’t stay balanced. Had to be balanced twice the first week I got them, rotated them at 5200 miles, balanced them twice and they won’t stay in balance. Hopefully my shop will get them replaced under warranty.

Car2015 Toyota Tundra Limited double cab 4x4

No warranty

Worst wearing tire I have ever seen. Destroyed the back tires before the standard 5000 mile rotation. Costco sold them to me so I have now buy 4 new tires because I would never put these in again. They are too soft for A truck of that size and I’m not very happy about it.

Car2013 Dodge diesel Ram 2500

No warranty on defective tyres

My new k02 tyres split on the side walls and bfgoodrich says it's not there problem. So don't waste your money. I never even had the chance to even take my car off road. You pay the extra money to have a good product well unfortunately that's not the case.

CarToyota hilux 4 x 4

BF Goodrich ko2 bad Tyre balance issues

Back and forwards to bob Jane after purchasing BF Goodrich ko2 4 times they can’t solve the issue why they can’t balance them . They drove me mad wobbling at 100klms - 110 klms changed Tyre brand never had and issue never buying them again don’t waste your time . If you do purchase them you are wasting your money . I herd they where are good Tyre purchased ever Tyre brand in the past under the sun thought I’d try BF Goodrich ko2 all terrain what a joke of a Tyre can’t believe how people can like them . Toyo tyres crap all over them all terrain and mud tyres you will never go back after buying them .

CarHilux
josh

joshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor balance

400Klm and 3 wheel balances later, the vehicle vibrates at 110KLMH. I believed the hype of this being the best tyre you can get. I would take poor quality Chinese garbage over BF Goodridge any day. I will never touch them again.I have had.Ive had many forms of tyres over the years and these are the worst i have ever had.

Car2016 MQ Trition