BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2

• Wet Weather Handling
  • Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling

Dangerous, Noisy Rubbish

Fitted a set to my 2018 Ranger XLT, use for country road driving as well as highway. Felt really good compared to the OE tyres when I first got them but when the drought broke they showed their true colours. On wet tar they are diabolical. I even had to engage 4wd to safely drive up Pennant Hills Rd in a storm! Ok off road but I won’t be buying again. They are the Thai made ones.

Purchased at Bob Jane T-Marts for $305.00.

Noise Level

Not again

Went from Toyo to Ko2 s, big mistake, the van went From a great a driver to a nervous van
Noisy as and downright dangerous in the wet,
I won’t be using this brand again,
Overpriced rubbish, done around a 1000k, won’t be doing many more. Toyo open country were far better

Purchased in November 2020 for $1,070.00.

Leigh bentin

Leigh bentinEaglehawk

Perfect tyre for my pathfinder great price and grip I never had before wet or dry

Grip very well in the wet weather and have very low road noise in both wet and dry conditions. Excellent price for a upgrade all terrain tyre for my vehicle

Purchased in September 2020 for $340.00.

trevor45

trevor45Illawarra, NSW

Terrible in wet unsafe!!

I had BFGoodrich a/t on my previous vehicle they were great got the ko2 on my ranger and they are rubbish noisy on the road and terrible traction in the wet .

Purchased in June 2017 at Bob Jane T-Marts.

Tyre pops while 4x4. Only 3 days old

Tyre pops driving over rock. With only being 3 days old. Had older tyre that had no problem. Never again.
No warranty in them which does not help. seem the tyre is not durable.

Purchased at Bob Jane T-Marts for $300.00.

Tyre Mileage100 km
Martin B

Martin BSouthwest, VIC

4th set. NEVER AGAIN! Noisy, slippery and with cracks

Purchased 265/70/r18 on Jeep GC from JAX Geelong. great for a time then terrible road noise, got bearings etc checked by mechanic....its the tyres. Fuel consumption went up then crack appeared in the walls, on all four tyres like fractures. Jax looked, took photos then ignored it saying their engineers said it was tyre trauma......... engineers in what? As stated previous 3 sets where great but the new KO2 are to be AVOIDED. it isn't just me check out US reviews as well. Theres a problem with these and sales continue through there past performance, which does not reflect current quality.

Purchased in April 2018 at tax for $1,400.00.

Wally

WallyVictoria

Noise

Tire is a long wearing capable tire but the noise is so bad as they get more km on them. 30,000 km left but will change for another brand. Won’t buy again.

Purchased in May 2016.

Trav

Trav

Best going around

Have been running 2 of them on my cruiser for 6 months with the other two being Coopers and they absolutely crap all over the Coopers. I’ve had 3 Punctures in the Coopers and none on the bf’s

Purchased in September 2019 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $230.00.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BFG KO2's on a 2010 Kia Carnival. With a trip or three to the snow in the past three years.

Purchased in July 2017.

Joel

Joel

Good proper tyres

Purchased in March 2019 in preparation for a 4 month trip in North West WA. They never let me down. Traveling over sharp rocks, sand, farm tracks, corrugated gravel, I am glad I had these tyres. Can't vouch for their handling in the wet, as it's been fairly dry. 30000kms in and only slight signs of wear around the edges. Road noise is quiet. Running 265/70/17 gives a good all-round feel. Purchased 5 from Tyroola.

Purchased in March 2019 at Tyroola for $1,468.00.

Anthony L.

Anthony L.Central Queensland, QLD

Would not buy again

Horrible tyres in the wet for breaking traction on sealed road. Done 30,000km and will be lucky to get 60k out of them, I will never buy BF Goodrich again.

Purchased at Bob Jane T-Marts for $305.00.

Al Uren

Al UrenAU

Waste of money

Since fitted about 1 year ago I have had 3 tyre replacements, haven't reached 15000km as compared to bridgestone AT reaching 90000km. Good for sand that's about it. They look good and the price you pay one would expect to get some wear out of them.

Purchased in January 2018 at JAX Tyres for $1,300.00.

Dan

DanDarling Downs, QLD

Absolute junk!

Purchased in August 2017 for $300.00.

Glenn B

Glenn BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great all rounder, tough off road

I have had these on my Dmax for 4 years and about 75000km with great results. They hang on well on dry roads and predictably on wet bitumen, certainly better than the original Bridgestone A/Ts and miles better than some Coopers I have owned. Offroad they are excellent, dealing with sand, high country rocks, the Simpson and Cordillo Downs road; no punctures. The downsides are some loss of fuel economy, as expected with a heavier more aggressive tyre, increasing noise with age and some chipping of the tread in the last 5000km. I could get another 5-10k out of them but will swap them to spares. Will buy again.

Purchased in July 2015.

Tyre Mileage75,000 km
Titus

TitusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Low wear, excellent grip, treat them nice and they will last years.

KO2 265/75 R16 on original steel factory rims.
Purchased the day I picked up my new BT50. Now have done 50000 Km with slight wear showing. I expect another 50000 out of them.
Around town in a loaded work ute, great.
Highway speeds fully loaded towing a caravan, great.
Gravel, corrugated dirt tracks, great. With the van, awesome.
Muddy, sandy horrible outback tracks, great. Beach driving excellent with reduced pressure.
My only concerns was in an unloaded ute in heavy rain they can loose grip. If you drive like a professional and read the conditions you can't fault them.
Just manage the pressures and rotate.

Purchased in February 2016.

Unimpressed

Tread wear and chipping that bad at 10,000 km service of my hilux 4x4 that localToyota service refused to rotate them. Should have stuck to either “Mickeys” or
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrak that I get 70 to 75,000kms out of on the harsh gravel roads that I spend most of my time on. Been waiting over 3 weeks to hear from Michelin rep. Never again

Purchased in October 2018.

Off-Roading FrequencyDaily
Mick

MickIllawarra, NSW

US Recall on BFF KO2'S

Ive had BFG's for over 20yrs, but never the new KO2's. I came here to read the reviews and to do a bit of pre-purchase research and noted a few people have complained about tearing sidewalls. Dug a bit deeper and found that there was a recall in the US for this specific problem, back in 2015 or 16. Unfortunately it appears us insignificant Aussies got conveniently left out of that.

Out of curiosity, has anyone experienced issues with these tyres more recently (2018-2019), as they may have fixed the issue?

Purchased in March 2019.

M Holden

M HoldenHobart, TAS

Amazing!

So glad I switched to these tyres. My parents got 200,000 kilometers out of theirs which is why I decided to try them. They are not noisy on the road and grip really well. I've had them on for nine months now and they get regularly rotated and not even a sign of wear as yet. I'm super happy with them and the price is worth is several times over!

Purchased in May 2018 at Bob Jane T-Marts.

Chels

ChelsGoonellabah

Exceeded my expectations!

Love my set of BF'S! This is my first set and I will be buying the same set when I am due to buy more! I highly recommend to anyone who wants to take any terrain from snow to mud. Theirs a lot more quieter than I thought while out on the highway

CarFord ranger