BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2

• Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Vladimir

VladimirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great tyre in the beginning but got progressively noisier

Purchased in September 2017 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $403.00.

Great bang for your buck

Considering the price I paid,they are a great tire.
Overall decent wear and performance. Not the best tire I've owned but I certainly paid more money for those.
Changed them out @ 70k road noise was just too much. The tire could easily last another 30k but it would be a noisy ride.
Also at the 60k Mark noticed a decline in performance on wet pavement and standing water. Even with heavy loads.
They were being used on a 2500 Ram, loads of towing with a good mix of off-road use.
All in all I think they are good tires with good performance and had no issues with uneven wear or sidewall issues.

Purchased in August 2016 at Costco.

Mileage great but.

These tyres had fantastic mileage 100,000 + kilometres but as they got older the road noise became very noticeable and they were not great in the wet. They are a very capable off-road tyre.

Purchased in September 2017.

4WD Tyres

Find out how BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 compares to other 4WD Tyres

noel

noel

Excellent tyres

Wear extremely well sticks to the road in wet, dry snowy conditions very good wearing tyre on a 4wd Hilux that is used for towing a large trailer all the time.

Purchased in March 2017 at Bob jand moonah.

Rav

Rav

All around positive

I like the KO2. Huge traction improvement in the wet compared to the old KOs. I like everything about them from toughness to traction to sidewall puncture resistance & the aggressive look. Why 4 stars? I’ve done 20,000kms and doesn’t look like it’d do more than 40,000. We’ll it doesn’t matter, I’m hoping to change to KM3 once they’re out.

CarLand Rover Discovery 2

Good all round 4x4 tyre.

Good off tyre with good bitumen manners. Can be slightly noisy on bitumen but not a negative. I love the strong sidewall on these tyres especially when airing down off road. Some people mention bad wet road manners but I drive with confidence in the wet on bitumen roads. A good tyre.

CarPrado 2000
Kevin

Kevin

Very comfortable tyres

I bought BFGoodrich tyres at Costco during sale period. I have never used this brand so was a little bit hesitant but decided to have them on my Honda CR-V. On my first drive after having these tyres I had a great smooth and comfort level when driving. I am now happy with these brand and will consider buy them again in the future.

CarHonda CR-V

Great tyre, to be expected for the price.

One of the best tyres I've had.
Sizeable cut in sidewall on a beach at 10'000 km, thanks to the hearty side wall thickness I've now done 95'000k with no need of a spare! It does come at a cost, the ride is VERY firm with such a thick wall.

CarDmax
Dustin

Dustinperth

had to get new tyres

so a friend recommended to buy these. $360 a Tyre sold the old ones for $50 so saved $16 bucks each Tyre on disposal. Going to take them on a big trip soon and see how they go. Like the fact they have a decent wall on them and sure they we'll handle places like the Gibb well

Carprado 2007
4WD Tyres

Find out how BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 compares to other 4WD Tyres

Barra

Barra

Great All rounder

Have had them only 12 months, they are quieter than I expected considering the aggressive nature of the tread,
Wear appears to be OK and works well in the wet. They do slip a tiny bit in the wet but that could be more attributed to an empty ute with a chip upgrade and a heavy foot...At this stage Yes would buy them again.

Car2008 Holden Colorado RC Dual Cab
Rhino

RhinoMirboo

Better

Well I did some digging and BF Goodrich recommended that the vehicle manufacturers pressure provided on the placard be used. Well to my surprise that was 29 PSI, a lot lower than expected and silly me I never thought to look at this before. I decided to drop the pressures down to 32 PSI and it's a different vehicle all together. It now sits on the road well and I have grip in the wet. Time will tell if they hold together at this pressure even thought they certainly don't look under inflated. This is vastly different to my last Hi Lux so it does pay to read the placard.

Car2016 Toyota Hi Lux SR5
SteveK

SteveKT

Great in mud

For an AT tires, they've been pretty impressive in wet sticky clay and mud, and virtually all terrain, although I haven't had them in snow for we don't have snow. They are heavy though! They are pretty "numb" to feel but will transmit jolts to the car. So far proven to be quite tough and stick much better that OEM on my truck. Even when down to half inflation, they don't look very aired-down, must have a solid wire skeleton holding up the sidewall structure. No problems on the beach sand either, and as a bonus just a slight hum on the freeway in terms of noise, otherwise pretty quiet, which is atypical of an AT tire.

CarDiscovery