BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2

• Durability
  • Dry Weather Handling
Leigh bentin

Leigh bentinEaglehawk

Perfect tyre for my pathfinder great price and grip I never had before wet or dry

Grip very well in the wet weather and have very low road noise in both wet and dry conditions. Excellent price for a upgrade all terrain tyre for my vehicle

Purchased in September 2020 for $340.00.

Trav

Trav

Best going around

Have been running 2 of them on my cruiser for 6 months with the other two being Coopers and they absolutely crap all over the Coopers. I’ve had 3 Punctures in the Coopers and none on the bf’s

Purchased in September 2019 at Bob Jane T-Marts for $230.00.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BFG KO2's on a 2010 Kia Carnival. With a trip or three to the snow in the past three years.

Purchased in July 2017.

Joel

Joel

Good proper tyres

Purchased in March 2019 in preparation for a 4 month trip in North West WA. They never let me down. Traveling over sharp rocks, sand, farm tracks, corrugated gravel, I am glad I had these tyres. Can't vouch for their handling in the wet, as it's been fairly dry. 30000kms in and only slight signs of wear around the edges. Road noise is quiet. Running 265/70/17 gives a good all-round feel. Purchased 5 from Tyroola.

Purchased in March 2019 at Tyroola for $1,468.00.

Glenn B

Glenn BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great all rounder, tough off road

I have had these on my Dmax for 4 years and about 75000km with great results. They hang on well on dry roads and predictably on wet bitumen, certainly better than the original Bridgestone A/Ts and miles better than some Coopers I have owned. Offroad they are excellent, dealing with sand, high country rocks, the Simpson and Cordillo Downs road; no punctures. The downsides are some loss of fuel economy, as expected with a heavier more aggressive tyre, increasing noise with age and some chipping of the tread in the last 5000km. I could get another 5-10k out of them but will swap them to spares. Will buy again.

Purchased in July 2015.

Tyre Mileage75,000 km
Titus

TitusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Low wear, excellent grip, treat them nice and they will last years.

KO2 265/75 R16 on original steel factory rims.
Purchased the day I picked up my new BT50. Now have done 50000 Km with slight wear showing. I expect another 50000 out of them.
Around town in a loaded work ute, great.
Highway speeds fully loaded towing a caravan, great.
Gravel, corrugated dirt tracks, great. With the van, awesome.
Muddy, sandy horrible outback tracks, great. Beach driving excellent with reduced pressure.
My only concerns was in an unloaded ute in heavy rain they can loose grip. If you drive like a professional and read the conditions you can't fault them.
Just manage the pressures and rotate.

Purchased in February 2016.

M Holden

M HoldenHobart, TAS

Amazing!

So glad I switched to these tyres. My parents got 200,000 kilometers out of theirs which is why I decided to try them. They are not noisy on the road and grip really well. I've had them on for nine months now and they get regularly rotated and not even a sign of wear as yet. I'm super happy with them and the price is worth is several times over!

Purchased in May 2018 at Bob Jane T-Marts.

Chels

ChelsGoonellabah

Exceeded my expectations!

Love my set of BF'S! This is my first set and I will be buying the same set when I am due to buy more! I highly recommend to anyone who wants to take any terrain from snow to mud. Theirs a lot more quieter than I thought while out on the highway

CarFord ranger
BTBloke

BTBlokeGosford

If you know the dirt past Lightning Ridge

CarMazda BT50

Dragonflz

DragonflzDarling Downs, QLD

Great Tyres well worth the price

Car2000, Nissan Patrol Wagon GU2
Glenn.M

Glenn.M

Wait there still going

I love these tyres they look super tough they handle the tough business & they are gonna last me a good 3 years. A little joke there but seriously the life you gonna get out of these tyres are so much better than the competition. They handle great on the road, get you down the beach for a fish or surf & love hitting a challenging 4wd park.

CarFor courier
Luke G

Luke GGeelong

Best tyres

I have been using these on my 100 series for years, best i have done was 100,000km.
Drove from Geelong to Cape York and back, great on the road and fantastic on the Telegraph track.
In mud, sand, rivers and the road the performed fantastic, i highly recommend these tyres

Car2001 Toyota Lancruiser wagon, 100series turbo diesel
Micky O

Micky OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Tyre I ever had

I've been using BFG A/T on my 4x4s ( Landcruiser/Hilux) for the last 20 years. I've tried others that were cheaper but in the long run were more expensive/km. I just sold my 2002 cruiser and the the buyer was gobsmacked with how many kms I got ~ 120,000! I do four wheeling occasionally, nothing too heavy so they're fine. When I get a new (used) fourby the first thing I do is replace the tyres with BFG's.

Car60/ 80/100 series landcruisers as well as two Hiluxes.
Tezza

TezzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cost and Reliability

I have used BF Goodrich tyres now for the last 4 years and I purchased the All Terrain KO2 of which has been all over Australia on road and Off and sometimes on real challenging tracks. I would like to say these have been the best tyres I have used as I have done 90,000 km with this set and still have probably another 10 - 20,000 km to go with only 1 puncture. The side wall protection has prevented many punctures and this has made my trips cost effective and also time efficient. Highly recommend

CarNissan Patrol 3.0 litre 2016
Daniel N

Daniel NPerth

Awesome All Terrains

Was a little worried that these tyres would be noisy on the bitumen but I can’t believe how quite these tyres are. They can be a little slippery in the wet but that is to be expected with these types of tyres. The grip off-road is perfect for my application.

Car2017 Holden Colorado LTZ

Ge customer

Ge customerPerth, WA

Best 4wd tyre

I have had Bfgs on my 4wds for over a decade now I absolutely love them! The BFGOODRICH km2s are quite when driving on the road. When going offroad with 10 psi for beach work hill climbs it easily handles the boggy conditions. They also last for many thousands of kilometres.

CarNissan Patrol Gq ute 6.5 Chev Diesel
David Owen

David OwenCranbourne

Awesome tyre new design just got better again

Been very happy with these tyres over many different terrains and the new model is even better with new side grip will continue to use these tyres for many more years to come and recommend them to everyone I know with a off road car they wear very well on and off the road

CarNissan patrol
umop3pisdn or Alex

umop3pisdn or AlexBrisbane

6-Star Tyres!!!

Car2016 PXII Ford Ranger XLS Dual Cab 4wd
Trying to help

Trying to helpSydney

Just love them

These tyres are long lasting, have never punctured, handle well, work/grip very well in wet conditions.
I have used them in mud, ice, rain and extreme heat and they are fantastic.

CarToyota Landcruiser 100 Series
Johno425

Johno425

Great all round tyre

These BFG tyres are great, they have low noise on the highway at 110km/h, The grip on dry sealed road is great, little slippery on wet roads compaired to the original tyres Bridgestone duller HT but far better traction off road with loose steep gravel. Not the best for uphill mud climbs but with lower tyre pressure it seems to do a little better but it comes down to difflocks (not fitted)

The tyre have large lugs on the side wall to help get out of bog holes, these are not a full offroad tyre but as a general all purpose tyre they do extremely well in most situations.

CarMitsubishi MQ Triton