BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2

• Off-Roading Frequency
Kyron

KyronDarling Downs, QLD

Great value

I got a set of these 45.000 km ago and they are still going don’t worry about all these fancy brands these do the job and a good job at that

Noise Level
Dry Weather Handling
See all BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 reviews

Ali

Aliasked

Regarding bf goodrich KO2, I wonder if I can install them so their white letters are inside and not visible. Regads

Keithy
Keithy

The KO2 is the All-Terrain tyre, and for the purpose of this question it matters not as both the Mud Terrain and All Terrain have the white lettering.

The answer to your question is yes. Just let the tyre shop know when fitting your new tyres that you'd like the white lettering on the inside, they will be more than happy to oblige.

Cheers

Marc B
Marc B

Hi Ali, yes you can. Cheers

Carl

Carlasked

How many kms on average are you all getting WITH CONSTANT load on?

Grant M
Grant M

I got 80,000kms off my old KM's on a 1992 GQ Patrol. Size was 33 * 12.5 R15. Major issue was sidewall punctures - 3 over the life of the 4 tyres.

KM2s are a new pattern, so I'm not sure about these.

jamsie

jamsieasked

Do they hang on in the wet roads I am running BFG AT 265-75-16 and get 100,000 plus so what about the muddies should I change I tow a caravan 3Ton?

Michael
Michael

I depend where you go with your 3Ton caravan.
If you head on muddie road it is better for you to get the muddies so that you don't get stuck. From my experience there is a 30% increase in traction from AT to KM2.
If you stay on the bitumen and off road or dirty road when it is not considerably muddie then the AT are better. You have more traction on the wet with the AT. Probably the same percentage the AT loses on the mud, the AT gains it in the wet.
Consumption goes up 10% with the muddies and life spam goes down to 80,000.
So considering that you need grip to slow down the 3Ton, specially on the wet, my advice is to stick with the AT.
Hope this help.