BGC Residential South West Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Clayton

Claytonasked

Who is the painting contractor for Albemarle Lithium site in Kemerton?

Aussiebloke34

Aussiebloke34asked

Now that BGC is for sale, what happens to the "Lifetime (true lifetime, for as long as you are the owner you are covered, not just 25 years) structural warranty?

Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hi,

Thank you for your question.

BGC is a multi-billion-dollar group and from time to time we divest assets. However, this doesn’t impact BGC’s core business.

Our clients receive a Lifetime Structural Warranty on their new home, giving peace of mind for the lifetime of the occupancy. The warranty is provided in addition to any warranty or guarantees imposed by law and in particular the guarantees implied by Australian Consumer Law.

Our building contracts specify that in the event of a change in the ownership or control of the builder, the Lifetime Structural Warranty will continue.

Kind regards,

Martin

Martinasked

Everything thing was good But I asked a few times that my carport be a coarse higher due to me having a transit van and at the time the first guy said it would cost another $1000.00 to raise it. OK fine Then the next per person I.spoke to told them the carport must be kept higher.Anywaay the last handover carport was standard height.I phoned the lady I was dealing with she said you signed off on.it.I hand to.buy a smaller car for my carport.Told customer portal but no.response. Any ideas?

Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your question.

We would like to follow up on this for you. Please send your job number and a summary of the issues you are having to swservice@bgcsouthwest.com.au so we can look into it further.

We are more than happy to help with any questions you may have.

Warm regards,

Bree

Breeasked

Hi, we are building through BGC Residential at the moment and our slab just went down yesterday. Just wondering how your builds are going and how far away from finishing you are?

Kellam
Kellam

Hi , my slab went down on the 12 of January and I am now at pci which is usually a week or two from moving in , so about 7 months stat to finish , the build its self ran quite smoothly

BGCBGC Residential South West

Hi Bree, thank you for your question.
I am from BGC Residential in the South West - We build from Bunbury to Margaret River. Can I please ask which area you are building in so I can put you in touch with the right person to provide you with an update on your job?. We would be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Thank you.

Hi Bree
Our slab went down 8th June and our brickwork was completed 18th July. Roof shall be done by early next week. Not sure on finishing date but hoping by December/January 2017

simo88

simo88asked

Hi [name removed],
I am very happy that you have had a positive experience with BGC Residential.
Can I please ask where BGC built your houses and who your Project Manager was? I am looking at building and would appreciate some info so I know whether I can expect the same experience building with BGC in Busselton and hopefully dealing with the same Project Manager you did. A good one makes a big difference, as you are both now aware!
Cheers
Simone

Robyn
Robyn

HI Simone, I built in Dalyellup, my construction administrator was Adrienne, and my site/building supervisor was Rhys. I found both to be outgoing, helpful, and great at answering questions. and I agree the good ones make a big difference and I would still happily recommend both to you. Good luck with your build and I hope that you also have a great experience :)

Lia

Hi Simone, pretty sure Adrienne does all the pre-start stuff for all of BGC south west, so you will be dealing with her. Our sales rep said the BGC SW team is a 4 person team (obviously not including tradies) so you will get the same professional service. They are an amazing team thats for sure :)

Get an answer from our members and BGC Residential South West representatives