BGC Residential South West

BGC Residential South West (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Home Builders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

If only i could leave a review without being forced to leave a single star...

Do not touch BGC with a barge pole! Everything went smoothly up until we signed contracts. Try and speak to a manager now? Impossible!

A word of advice for anyone looking to build with this company, you are better off staying in the RENT HOLE. The lack of communication, administration inefficiency, multiple recurring oversights is only the tip of the iceberg. You have been warned!

Farmhouse Build in Yarloop

We were very impressed by the salesman (Darren Manning) from the start as he was extremely helpful. It was a very long process for us (around a year and a half from signing up to completion of home) but we were finally handed the keys on the 11th of June 2019 even though we are still waiting for some items to be completed after the 1st and 2nd PCI are happy to be in our new home. I feel that the communication set up that BGC South West has where you can only contact the construction admin and have no access to the supervisor is a problem and can be frustrating at times.

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Construction End DateJune 2019

House build Augusta

We have built with Bgc southwest, the house is built well overall the only downfall we had was the quality of the paint which was below standard, lucky pick of the tradie. The build took a little longer than expected but in the end we are happy with the outcome. The overall cost was very reasonable compared to same size houses from other builders in the southwest. Would I build with Bgc again “yes”.

Construction End DateMay 2019

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear it was overall a positive experience. In regards to the painting, should you wish to discuss this further with us, please do not hesitate to contact us on mail@bgcsouthwest.com.au

Samantha S

Samantha SSouth West, WA

A honest build for my first home! So stoked!

BGC South West have just completed my first home, and made the process a breeze! While the build was not stress-free, BGC South West were honest and transparent through the whole build and were happy to explain anything I didn't understand in detail and were there to answer any questions I had. The staff were super friendly and helpful and accommodated my financial situation to make sure I would be comfortable.

I have recommended these guys to everyone!! :-)

Construction End DateApril 2019
Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hi Samantha, thank you for leaving a review we are so glad you had a great experience with our lovely staff and you were comfortable through the build process. Enjoy your brand new home!

Currently A1

Ben Golwyn is A1 he has enabled me to get back into the home owner market. I’ve been indecisive and he has handled it like the professional he is. Going through plans now and he can’t help enough even when I changed my mind on block and plan size.
So far so good keep an eye out for updates.
Cheers
JG

BiteMe

Not sure where the name BiteMe came from or the photo of a cat but hey it is what it is updates to follow as things progress

Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hello, thank you for keeping us updated and we are glad the process has been a breeze for you so far.

The Guilford

The GuilfordSouth West, WA

Our first built family home

We have been in our new house for over a week now and we are over the moon! The build was fast and can't fault the workmanship! All the staff with going through the process was amazing and helpful and and if we have any concerns they were more then happy to help or fix it!

Structural Integrity
Plumbing & Waterproofing
Construction End DateMarch 2019
Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hello, Thank you for your positive review, we hope you enjoy your new home for many years to come.

ChrisSouth West, WA

Honey Potters

Chris

I sent through the information on the 30th. I am concerned at the lack of communication I have yet to recive the structerre report I payed the $2000 deposit to get

Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Thank you for sending the information through, Chris. We understand you are currently in communication with one of our staff members. Kind regards, BGC Residential South West.

Kia

KiaBunbury

Highly Recommend

I have just received my keys to my first home that I built with BGC.
Being my first home I didnt know much about it all.
BGC where more then helpful through the whole experience.
I was able to contact them whenever needed and always got the help or assistants I required with no hesitation.
It was also so amazing how fast my home came along! only 21 weeks.
My house is perfect and I couldnt recommend BGC enough!

Hi Kia,

We are so glad you enjoyed the whole building experience, we wish you all the best for a happy future in your new home.

Jody L

Jody LPerth

Still waiting for home to be complete June 2017 - Oct 2018

Construction End DateSep 2018

Highly recommended

We have had such a great experience so far in building our first home, the customer service and support has been fantastic. Prestart was great and we were surprised how great the standard range is. The commodore homes portal is brilliant it’s great to be able to see the progress and made choosing our selections an easy and exciting experience. Definitely highly recommend BCG southwest to everyone looking at building a home.

Construction End DateFeb 2019
Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hi Bec, Thank you for leaving such a great review. We are so glad you have had a great experience so far, and enjoyed your Pre Start and selections process.

LisaJ

LisaJBunbury

Excellent Family home.

We recently got the key to our new BGC residential southwest home and we are super impressed with everything. The whole process from start to finish was very easy, great communication from everyone and the actual build finished well ahead of schedule! Everyone we dealt with was super friendly, the weekly progress updates from Kim during construction were amazing. The Online portal is excellent to keep us up to date and keep track of everything. The finish's inside our new home and excellent and we cant wait to spend many many years enjoying our new home. Highly recommend.

Construction End DateMar 2018
Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hi Lisa, thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are impressed with our whole building process and especially the final product. We hope you enjoy your new family home for many years to come.

Marian

MarianSouth West, WA

Great Experience

Although the house hasn't been built yet, I cannot say enough about BGC residential South West. Kristy has been wonderful. She knew exactly what we wanted and delivered first time. The process so far has been nothing but easy. The pre-start was a breeze, Chrissy knew what we were after, so that also made it easy. Everyone has been very helpful and patient, and could not recommend them enough.

Construction End DateOct 2018

Hi Marian,
Thank you for leaving such a great review! We are so glad the process has been made easy for you and that our Pre-Start Consultant, Chrissy made it a breeze.

drew.d

drew.dBunbury

A Huge Thank You

Just wanted to say BGC residential south west are awesome! Have just moved into my new home and absolutely love it. We had no problems whatsoever and everything ran smoothly. I am surprised how easy Alisha, Katie and Kim made it all for me. The online portal was great to follow the progress of the build and all the staff that I dealt with in the bunbury office were lovely and were great at keeping me up to date. I love the quality of house I received and in the time frame they stated and would highly recommend building with BGC.
Thank you!

Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hi Drew.d, Thank you for your positive review. We are so glad the whole process was made so easy and you are happy with your brand new quality home.

BJF

BJFBusselton

Pleasant Experience

I was disappointed with the professionalism of my sales consultant. Although BGC stepped up their game with a knowledge and helpful prestart consultant so made the experience smooth. The Go Homes customer portal is a fantastic tool to keep track of your build and is easy to navigate. BCG has a wonderful standard range and I would highly recommend this company.

Construction End DateSep 2018
Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hi BJF, Thank you for your honest review. I have passed your feedback onto Management, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us. We are so glad you like the portal it is a great tool to use.

Lovely staff only issue has been communication with builder.

The staff at BGC residential south west have been amazing, i'm a young first home buyer so it was pretty daunting but everyone I have dealt with really helped me out. The only issue I've had so far has been the construction side of things and communication between the BGC staff and the builder I've had to go into the office quite a few times with some issues and yet the builder has still not done his part. I finally met up with the supervisor who is building my house and not very impressed but were still in construction stage so i'm hoping things improve. overall I'm pretty happy with my experience with BGC would definitely recommend.

Construction End DateJun 2018
Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hi Emma, Thank you for your honest review. Someone will be in contact with you today to discuss the issues you have been having.

Brittany

BrittanyBunbury

So far so good!

Construction End DateOct 2018
Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hi Brittany, Thank you for leaving such a great review, Chanel will be so happy to see your review and to know she made the process easy for you. We hope you continue to enjoy your building journey with BGC Residential South West.

Ashley

AshleyBunbury

A beautiful Family home

Very Impressed. We are first time builders and the service we got from all the staff at BGC was wonderful. We lived a few hours away from where our house was getting built and we were kept up to date on all the stages in the house. The new "Portal" website is the best. We got all our photos and documents in one place. We had a few problems but they where fixed ASAP... Beautiful finished house that we can call home.

Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hi Ashley, Thank you for your review. We are glad you found the new portal helpful it simplifies the process a great deal. We hope you are enjoying your new family home and thank you for choosing to build with us.

A great house and very professional team

Construction End DateSep 2017

Luke

LukeBunbury

Excellent service

So far my experience building with BGC residential has been excellent. I have been offered ongoing support throughout the entire process. Every team member I have dealt with from BGC has been more than helpful,all my queries and concerns have been dealt with promptly. I am currently in the construction stage of my home and honestly the whole process has been smooth sailing. I am very pleased I chose BGC to build my first home. I would highly recommend BGC for your building needs.

Construction End DateApr 2018
Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hi Luke, Thank you for your great review. We are so pleased the process so far has been smooth sailing and you have received ongoing support. We are sure the rest of your building process will run just as smoothly.

So far excellent work and detail

Am impressed with the build so far. Our house is near on completion. Am happy with the workman ship and support from BGC. This being our first home built was a bit overwhelming at the start but am happy with the progressed. The past few months have gone so quick. Thanks again to the BGC team. Your awesome. Would recommend to any one.

Kacy B.BGC Residential South West

Hi Rhoda, Thank you for leaving such a positive review. We are so glad that you are happy with our workmanship and that the time has gone quickly for you. You are more than welcome, we hope you enjoy your new home.