Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Good way to buy

I bought a washing machine and was happy with the service including the delivery.
I was kept informed about order and delivery throughout the transaction by email and then phoned on the day of delivery

Yachtie

Yachtie

Good service

Ordered washing machine on line but due I was told to a computer malfunction was delivered a couple of days later than originally promised.
Young chaps who delivered machine were helpful and courteous and installed machine ready to run

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Thanks for the great feedback. You are welcome anytime.

Lorraine

LorraineNorthern Territory

Brilliant

This was such an easy way to shop.Living remote can be costly when we need white goods. So purchasing online was perfect. The service was friendly & welcoming. Thanks for making life easy.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Lorraine. Remote living has its drawbacks sometimes... but online shopping doesn't have to be one of them!! Thanks for the great feedback. You're welcome anytime.

Excellent Service

Ordered a French Door Fridge. Got a call the next morning (due to Christmas shutdown period). I was provided with details of available stock and delivery times etc. Had the delivery to my door next day.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Jacob. Thanks for the great feedback. You are welcome anytime.

Excellent prompt & friendly service

Fast, efficient service both online & pickup instore, along with great competitive pricing. Ordered online & within a matter of a couple of hours, had been called to confirm order & received notification that my product was ready to pickup. Highly recommend.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Fiona. So pleased you had a great shopping experience with us. You're welcome anytime.

KBJ 2019

KBJ 2019South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Excellent customer service by store and the delivery people. Friendly and only to happy to help. Recommend Bi-Rite to anyone. Prices comparable to any of the major retailers. Thank you.

Karen G.

Karen G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Ordered a product online. Very fast response time. Was offered a similar product for same price at nearest store. I still wish to buy the original product.
Followed up by Bi Rite first thing Monday morning as stated and product ordered.
Courtesy call by nearest store on same day.
Very impressed with their customer service.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Karen. Pleased we could assist. You are welcome anytime.

Joan Kendall

Joan KendallRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dishwasher

Efficient, friendly service with competitive pricing I ordered online but because it would have been cheaper if I had gone into the store I have been given instore credit recommend

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Joan. Pleased we could help. Welcome anytime.

Mary W.

Mary W.Central Queensland, QLD

The site is ok

The online site is good. But after ordering something click and collect, I still have yet to a confirmation on my order the only email I have received in to do a review. I just want to know my order has actully been placed.

Mike H

Mike HWangaratta

A Fantastic Customer Experience at Bi-Rite Wangaratta

I was after an inexpensive vacuum for my daughter and all of the staff at Bi-Rite in Wangaratta couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. They did a great job of showing me the options based on what I was after, and I am very happy with my purchase and would absolutely go back again if in in need of any other electrical appliances. Well done Bi-Rite!

Shop LocationVIC, Wangaratta

Tine Keys

Tine KeysAU

Reliable

We had a Fisher & Paykel washing machine for ten years and it never faltered. Unfortunately its working life was ended due to a severe electrical storm. We have replaced it with the current model Fisher & Paykel and are just as happy with this one. Also like the ease of being able to change between using the favourites cycle or a different cycle.
Its reliability.