David S
David SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sunbeam kettle KE4520 Stainless Steel, the quietest kettle ever

Having used it in a motel, we had to buy one, unbelievable how quiet it is. It's not even mentioned as a product feature. Buying online was so easy even though it's an old model, great delivery time from Qld to Vic.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi David. Thanks for the great review. We like to post items on the same day as the online order. That way it arrives sooner rather than later. You are welcome to shop with us anytime!

Franny
FrannyNorth Western Region, NSW

Swift Delivery

I wish to commend the Bi Rite Electrical online store. Not only did I get the product I ordered, but I got a prompt phone call follow up and a swift delivery... I couldn't be more pleased.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Franny. Thanks for the great review. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime!

Vao
VaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Although I couldn't get my first choice fridge, I was extremely happy with the service provided by Gareth at the Underwood Store. He was very patient and and was great in helping me finally get a fridge at a good price and have it delivered before end of month. He kept in touch and was always very cheerful. Thank you so much Gareth.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Vao. Thanks for the great review. I'll pass on your review to the team at Underwood. They are top operators. Thanks again. You are welcome anytime.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Bi-Rite Electrical Online store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Brilliant service!

Excellent experience with head office staff working hard to find me a particular end of line product. The broad distribution of stores was great in locating the item.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Peter. Thanks for the great review. We have a very experienced online sales team. Glad we could help. You are welcome anytime.

Sam
SamKatherine, NT

Very quick

Really good quality products, really enjoying the new sound system, sounds immersive, loud, crisp and good, highly recommend thank you

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Sam. Wow! Thanks for the awesome review. Really pleased you like it. You are welcome anytime.

John C
John CNorth West, QLD

Loving my new TV

I recently purchased a new tv online and the friendly team at bi rite went above and beyond both online and in store to ensure a swift and pleasant transaction,thank you bi rite

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi John. Glad you like your new TV. We love helping our customers. Hope to see you again!

Jenifer
Jenifer

Great washing machine

Really happy with the washing machine, delivered within a couple of days. Great service and I was happy with the price

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Jenifer. Thanks for the great review. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Claud
Claud

Best Dishwasher you could buy!

Beko BDF1620X 60cm Stainless Steel - My old Beko carked it and as I loved that machine I wanted to stay with the Beko brand and so glad I did! This one is even better than my last one. So quiet that you literally have to put your ear next to it to see if it's working. The trays and baskets are fantastic and accommodate every utensil and dish you may or may not have as well as the ability to adjust the height of the middle tray. I highly recommend this Dishwasher.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Claud. Thanks for the great review. Beko are certainly a great brand. You are welcome anytime.

Lyn
LynCentral Queensland, QLD

Good price compared to larger stores, fast and friendly service to arrange collection. Would recommend and purchase from here again.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Lyn. Thanks for the great review! We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Tracey
TraceyGloucester Tops, NSW

Excellent customer service

Had trouble with the online site but when I contacted BiRite they resolved my problem, got my order sorted and arranged pickup at the location I required. They also said they would fix the online issue.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Tracey. Thanks for the great review! The online sales team are great problem solvers! We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime!

Al Harding
Al HardingNortheast, VIC

online staff AMAZING

I was contacted by your online male staff member and he was absolutely fantastic, he was really helpful and upbeat with me and was quick to contact our local store so they could deliver my new washing machine. It was a great experience and I was surprised as quite often online staff can be rude and have no idea of what they are doing...Good job Bi-Rite

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Al. Thanks for your great review. So pleased you experience was amazing. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime!

Fridge 370l Mitsubishi, red

I’m happy with that fridge! Everything is very handy. Works well, not noisy at all. Red colour is absolutely great. Live it.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Luba. They're nice fridges aren't they. Thanks for the great feedback. You are welcome anytime!

Donna Collins
Donna CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best deal

I bought 10kg Haier washer. Best service so helpful arranged prompt delivery and a great price. Kept me up to date on delivery time.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Donna. Thanks for the great feedback. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime!

JanB
JanBSouthwest, VIC

Unbelievable service

Cannot fault Bi Rite service, I ordered an electrical item which was on back order due to a delay in shipping delivery. Gareth located one at another location, keeping me in the loop all the way. Just one day after he requested the location send it to my address, it arrived. Unbelievable for sure. Will definitely purchase from Bi Rite again. Bouquets to both Gareth at the online store and David at Boonah store.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Jan. Thanks for the awesome review! We love helping our customers. Gareth and David are top operators. You are welcome at Bi-Rite anytime! Thanks Jan

Great Service

Bi-rite Electrical provides a Great customer focused service. Bi-rite staff provide friendly advice and provide quality electrical products and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for ant electrical appliances.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi D. Thanks for the great review. You are right... we do carry a great range and our staff love helping customers. Thanks again. You are welcome anytime!

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances reviews

wrinklygranny
wrinklygrannyasked
Online store

I placed an order online and just wanted to know how long for pick up

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi. Not sure if we just spoke with you, but please send and email to sales@birite.com.au and we are only too happy to assist.

Prue S.
Prue S.

Hi, my nearest store is approximately an hours drive from where I live and they didn't have the item in stock at this store at the time I ordered. They ordered from Melbourne and delivered to my place in about a week, which I thought was really impressive. Cheap delivery too. I feel if they had stock in this store at the time and I lived locally, delivery would have been quicker. Will definitely purchase from again. Delivery times can depend on a lot of factors too. I bought a dryer, so quite a large item.

Shazni
Shazniasked
Online store

I’ve ordered a toaster from you’s online and haven’t had a confirmation email or estimated date of delivery, is that normal?

Shona_Olivia
Shona_Olivia

This happened to me. They have now told me my order was cancelled but haven't said why.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances questions