Bi-Rite Electrical Online store

Bi-Rite Electrical Online store

4.4

Great Service

Bi-rite Electrical provides a Great customer focused service. Bi-rite staff provide friendly advice and provide quality electrical products and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for ant electrical appliances.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi D. Thanks for the great review. You are right... we do carry a great range and our staff love helping customers. Thanks again. You are welcome anytime!

Maria M.

Maria M.South East Queensland, QLD

Advertising items you did not have in stock

Purchased a freezer on line via zip pay for my grandsons engagement never did it say they did not have them in stock. then had to wait weeks like a month before I had to pay extra to get another Brand,

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Total Rip off

I ordered over a month ago....still havent received my appliance. What's more they had the cheek to charge $30 delivery....snail mail isn't that expensive.
Very disappointed...will never buy from them again

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Christine. A month is a crazy long time even with covid! I worry that its been lost in transit. Would you call our sales team on 1800 247 483 so that we can locate or replace it for you. Thanks for reaching out.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Bi-Rite Electrical Online store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Katt

KattSydney, NSW

Good communication

Purchase arrived a couple of days late but after contacting Brad at Head Office the customer service I received was awesome, he kept me up to date with what was happening and why my purchase had been delayed. Very happy with the whole process.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Katt. Thanks for the great review. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

great prices for good products

I was searching for a homeware and found it on Bi-rite. Other shops were not able to provide me with the delivery date. The same product on Bi-rite was less expensive. It took few minutes to get a phone call from sales representative to inform me how long exactly it will take to deliver my product. good customer service.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Kate. Thanks for the awesome review. Our web sales team are great at what they do. They will be so pleased with your review. You are welcome anytime. Thanks again Kate.

Excellent service , highly recommend , love my fridge

They were brilliant to deal with , the guys put my fridge in and they were super friendly .the smaller retailers Are up against big companies, so support the smaller guy . Thanks guys

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi. Thanks for your support. You are right... all our stores are independent and locally owned who also employ locals. You are welcome anytime. Thanks again.

Margaret Dawson

Margaret DawsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carpet cleaner

Your carpet cleaner arrived. Finally! After a long delay. I am delighted with it. It was the correct model and behaved as advertised, does a great job on pet accidents and kitchen spills.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Margaret. So pleased it finally arrived! Glad you like it. Thanks for the awesome review. We are always happy to help. You are welcome anytime.

Happy shopper 78

Happy shopper 78North Western Region, NSW

Great communication and service

Purchased an item that was out of stock however staff kept in regular contact regarding this and delivered the same day it was in store. Highly recommend them and love the new Fridge.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

HI happy Shopper. Thanks for the great review. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Charlie48

Charlie48Southwest, VIC

Sunbeam GC7850B 2400W Cafe Contact Grill & Sandwich Press

It has not arrived (23rd August).Very expensive ($60.00) postage which did not include a tracking number, so I do not know in which direction the parcel has disappeared.
Ordered 20th July

puluke

pulukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service!

Although listed everywhere, this item was almost impossible to find at any big name store. Same story everywhere. "Out of stock". Exhaustive searching finally led me to Bi-rite. Never heard of them! Placed order and got a phone call from a very personable service rep. and was informed they also had no local stock (Qld) BUT had found one in a NSW store and were getting it shipped immediately. Item arrived quickly and was well packed. Awesome service! Will make these people my "first port of call" from here on. Thank you.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Puluke. Thanks for the awesome review. You may not know that all stores are independently owned by locals who employ locals. Better service. Same price. You are welcome anytime. Thanks Puluke.

Jennifer

JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased online and had communications with local store in Maryborough
Online kept me updated
Maryborough store kept me updated
Brought a Washing Machine
Your price beat all the big stores
Delivery service 5 Stars

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Jennifer. Thanks for the fantastic review! We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime!

Toni

ToniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sunbeam Classic Mixmaster - Gorgeous

I ordered a Sunbeam Classic Mixmaster in white online and it is gorgeous!!! I ordered through Bi-Rite as it was the cheapest price even with delivery costs. Although I ordered white and got stainless steel in error, I am very happy. Delivery of the Mixmaster to my home was quick and was in great condition.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Toni. Thanks for the awesome review. Sorry about about the colour mix up but glad you like it all the same. We love helping our customers and hope to see you again. Thanks Toni

Greg T

Greg TNortheast, VIC

Great products, online service and communication from a local supplier!

Yes you can buy goods online from the major distributor outlets, but what if you could get the same quality branded products from a local store, local employees, fantastic service and communication right up the delivery and installation?
Ohh forgot ......and at a competitive price! Support locals ...a great purchase experience all the way....and we will do it again!

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Greg. Thanks for the awesome review. Correct on all fronts. We are local and prices are competitive. We love helping our customers and pleased you had a great experience. You are welcome anytime!

sherrie

sherrieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

awesome service great products

I bought a air conditioner online and once my local store had it in they called and arranged delivery but also gave me a refund of delivery charge. I went in and with great customer skills I bought a blender and a fridge which they delivered the next day. Great customer service nice and friendly people at the Goulburn store. Looking forward to my next purchase.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Sherrie. We love helping our customers. Thanks for the great feedback. You are welcome anytime!

Excellent customer service

(Moranbah store)Bought a tv online but the local store didn’t have any in stock, sales rep called and offered me a similar tv for less and it was delivered that morning :)
(Oakey store) So when it came to buying appliances for our newly purchased property we went back to Bi-Rite....and got another amazing deal

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Thanks for sharing your experience. We have great deals but we love helping our customers too. You are more than welcome in any Bi-Rite store!

James

JamesSoutheast, SA

Super Easy and Well Arranged

The Onlinr store was easy to view and had great prices, i ordered online and got calls from the closest store to sort out delivery, whole experience was awesome and delivery was a breeze.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi James. Thanks for the awesome review. The web sales team love helping customers with a smooth seamless experience. You are welcome anytime.

Shan

ShanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Wonderful service

I bought a new washing machine not long after the pandemic started. The sure gave great info and the Bi-Rite team kept me updated on delivery times, because of delays in shipping. I was also able to log on and track whenever I wanted to. Will definitely use again.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Shan. Thanks for the fabulous review! Our web team love to help make your purchase as seamless as possible. You are welcome anytime!

Janet

JanetVictoria

Was able to order what I wanted even though the store was closed, then picked it up when available :)

Really great idea save me a lot of time and running around let my fingers do the walking instead of using the car and waiting for the store to open

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Janet. We aim to make it super convenient for all our customers. We're just a call away. Thanks for the great feedback. Hope to see you again sometime!

Sykosmurf G.

Sykosmurf G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lg CX 65" tv

ordered online.. was offered refund or 8 weeks wait and no units in stock. i was happy to wait for unit.. to much surprise i was called a week later with a delivery date. very happy with the service and the unit.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Sykosmurf. Thanks for the great feedback. Pleased you like the TV. You're welcome anytime. Hope to see you again.

Satisfied

I don't often buy big appliances online especially from a store I have in my own town, but I was in desperate need of a new washing machine with a nice price. I orderd one online over the weekend as soon as it hit 9 o'clock Monday morning I got a phone call letting me know the one I had orderd they didn't have down here so I was asked to have a look at a few in-store. Having work I couldn't get down to the store so I asked my partner to have a look, I wasn't looking to put too much more to it. Ended up putting another $20 and switching up from a 4.5kg washer to a 7.5 Haier and got it delivered before I finished work that day. I was stoked with the service from online and in store

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

We love helping our customers. Thanks for the wonderful feedback. You are welcome anytime!

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances reviews