Bi-Rite Electrical Physical store

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bi-Rite Home Appliances

4.4
Ali
AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team service

Bi-Rite staff at Underwood are a FABULOUS team. Always funny and light hearted and helpful. When I need anything I give them and call and the products are always ready for an easy instore pickup.

Ryan
RyanDarling Downs, QLD

Staff were very helpful and willing to put in extra effort to accomodate

Products came in fast and I was notified straight away. The staff had everything ready to go for pick up. Products were packaged well and looked after.

MeganBi-Rite Home AppliancesSend a private message

So glad to hear you had a good experience Ryan, hope to see you again soon :D Thanks for the review!

F Joosab
F JoosabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Good customer service from begining to end. Very efficient and knowledgable and helpfull staff. Could not ask for better service. Everything went smootly. I highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for electrical goods

MeganBi-Rite Home AppliancesSend a private message

Hi. Thanks for your fantastic review. We are very proud of our wonderful friendly staff. I'm sure they made you feel very welcome. Hope to see you again sometime.

Max
MaxThe Mallee, VIC

Horrible experience

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Bi-Rite Electrical Physical store compares to other Appliance Retailers

Best prices, very friendly service, exceptional knowledge with all appliances. Customer satisfaction guaranteed.

I highly recommend Bi Rite
Always a happy experience buying from that store. It’s my one stop shop.
I have family and friends who now also buy from Bi Rite. Happy

MeganBi-Rite Home AppliancesSend a private message

Thanks Donna. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Linda
LindaSouthern and Hills, SA

Fantastic service

Fantastic in store and on line assistance. Great range of products. exceptional delivery service was quick and caring. Would recommend KI Bi Rite to all of my friends and family

MeganBi-Rite Home AppliancesSend a private message

Hi Linda. Really pleased you had a fantastic experience with us. Hope to see you again sometime. Thanks for the great feedback!

Jody
JodySoutheast, SA

Awesome!

I rang the Mount Gambier store to organise a new washing machine. The gentleman who took my call was very polite, easy going and couldn't have been anymore helpful. The machine I wanted was out of stock but he arranged everything to my convenience. The delivery guy was polite, very helpful and made sure I knew how to operate my new machine. I would, and will be, recommending this store to all my friends.
Good job Mount Gambier store, you have made this lady very happy. :)

MeganBi-Rite Home AppliancesSend a private message

Hi Jodie. What an awesome review! Thank you so much. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Good in store service

Very Good in store service and good prices will use again. Delivery driver and off sider not so good, rude and rough also connected up washing machine wrong. Thirty words

MeganBi-Rite Home AppliancesSend a private message

Hi Andy. Which store was it? Often its a delivery contractor. I can pass on the feedback so we can lift our game. Thanks for the feedback.

Patto
PattoDarling Downs, QLD

Freindly Staff Know their Products. Top Marks

Super Friendly. Know their Products. More then happy to help . Stick to the store that gives you great Service. Help keep locals in jobs Keep shops in the region. Win Win for us all.

MeganBi-Rite Home AppliancesSend a private message

Thanks Patto. We love helping our customers. Our stores is locally owned and your support is much appreciated. You are welcome anytime!

Appliance Retailers

Lyn
LynNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Went into the store and viewed prices. Was actually advised to look at prices at the online store which to my amazement were much cheaper. Because the actual store in my town had the washing machine that I wanted to purchase I paid for it online but had it delivered the same day from my local store. They installed it for me and took my old machine away. Great and extremely helpful SERVICE service all round.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationBowen
Rowen
RowenVictoria

Very disappointed

The website said they would fit the new appliance and remove the old one. Not so -we had to pay a tradesman to swap them over and pay tip fees.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationDaylesford
MeganBi-Rite Home AppliancesSend a private message

Hi Rowen. Thanks for the feedback. Apologies for the confusion and misunderstanding. We have since updated the language on our website to remove any confusion. As a goodwill gesture would you please call into the Daylesford store.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances reviews