Listing monitored by Bi-Rite Home Appliances

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (53)

clakwen
clakwen

A positive experience

I tries a few local stores but they didn't have the item I was after, so i bought it online instead from Bi-Rite. The online interface was easy to use. I had two phone calls from Bi Rite staff to check my details and then to advise that my order was on its way. It arrived in good time (given the state of the post at the moment). Overall, I could not fault my experience of shopping with Bi-Rite.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

We're super stoked you had a good time buying from Bi-Rite, thank you so much for the review!

Ryan
RyanDarling Downs, QLD

Staff were very helpful and willing to put in extra effort to accomodate

Products came in fast and I was notified straight away. The staff had everything ready to go for pick up. Products were packaged well and looked after.

Store LocationDalby QLD
MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

So glad to hear you had a good experience Ryan, hope to see you again soon :D Thanks for the review!

Gary
GaryCentral West, NSW

Easy to order and easier to collect

With a Covid lockdown looming our microwave failed. We ordered late Sunday night and the oven was available early Monday morning. Staff were very obliging and we beat the lockdown by four hours

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Gary, so happy to hear you had a good experience at Bi-Rite, we'd love to see you again soon!

Fair E.
Fair E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

The Sunbeam air fryer works great, use it a lot, their service from the store was brilliant, with continued contact.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

So glad you had such a good experience with us, we hope to see you again soon!

sunmoonstar.13
sunmoonstar.13

After scouring the websites of several big name stores without success, I turned to Bi-Rite who had the fridge that I wanted, at a great price and were able to deliver it the very next day after I ordered it online. As a first-time customer, I was very impressed with the service. The new Hisense fridge looks fantastic and is working great.

PERFECT and really Fast

We found out about this from one of your stores, then jumped online right away,
Well described , well priced and delivered the day after without any issue ! Great service

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

We're so glad you had a good experience! Thanks for the great review, we love to hear it.

John M.
John M.South East Queensland, QLD

Love our new washing machine

We didn't need one but Bi-rite did such a wonderful deal we got our neighbour to join us and get one too. Great service and product.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi John. Thanks for the great review! Always happy to help. Hope to see you again soon!

Darryl
DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Great communication from start of order through to delivery. Always kept in the loop regarding delivery via the admin staff and the couriers.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Darryl. Thanks for awesome feedback. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime!

Rate P.
Rate P.Central Queensland, QLD

Very quick delivery UNLIKE THE GOOD GUYS.

I ordered a LG 516L Top Mount Fridge from the GOOD GUYS via EBAY on March 8, they failed to delivery it, I got a refund via paypal a month when the GOOD GUYS could not provide a ETA.

I order the fridge, at the same price from the Bi-Rite and it was delivered the next day.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Rate. We love helping our customers and we especially love same day or next day deliveries. Thanks for the great review!

David S
David SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sunbeam kettle KE4520 Stainless Steel, the quietest kettle ever

Having used it in a motel, we had to buy one, unbelievable how quiet it is. It's not even mentioned as a product feature. Buying online was so easy even though it's an old model, great delivery time from Qld to Vic.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi David. Thanks for the great review. We like to post items on the same day as the online order. That way it arrives sooner rather than later. You are welcome to shop with us anytime!

Franny
FrannyNorth Western Region, NSW

Swift Delivery

I wish to commend the Bi Rite Electrical online store. Not only did I get the product I ordered, but I got a prompt phone call follow up and a swift delivery... I couldn't be more pleased.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Franny. Thanks for the great review. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime!

Vao
VaoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Although I couldn't get my first choice fridge, I was extremely happy with the service provided by Gareth at the Underwood Store. He was very patient and and was great in helping me finally get a fridge at a good price and have it delivered before end of month. He kept in touch and was always very cheerful. Thank you so much Gareth.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Vao. Thanks for the great review. I'll pass on your review to the team at Underwood. They are top operators. Thanks again. You are welcome anytime.

Brilliant service!

Excellent experience with head office staff working hard to find me a particular end of line product. The broad distribution of stores was great in locating the item.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Peter. Thanks for the great review. We have a very experienced online sales team. Glad we could help. You are welcome anytime.

Sam
SamKatherine, NT

Very quick

Really good quality products, really enjoying the new sound system, sounds immersive, loud, crisp and good, highly recommend thank you

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Sam. Wow! Thanks for the awesome review. Really pleased you like it. You are welcome anytime.

John C
John CNorth West, QLD

Loving my new TV

I recently purchased a new tv online and the friendly team at bi rite went above and beyond both online and in store to ensure a swift and pleasant transaction,thank you bi rite

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi John. Glad you like your new TV. We love helping our customers. Hope to see you again!

Susan Andrew
Susan Andrewasked
Online store

I would like to replace my current oven with an oven microwave combo, stainless steel trim preferred. I like the look and reviews of the Westinghouse 44L Built in Combination Microwave Oven WMB4425SC in Stainless Steel not the Dark SS. The measurements of my current oven is 59.4W x 56.0D x 59.4H. The Westinghouse is 595W x 568D x 454H. Will this fit and do you install and remove old Oven. Many thanks in advance. Sue A Brisbane

Hi there Susan,

Thank you for your enquiry. Having a look at the dimensions you've provided, the WMB4425SC fits perfectly. I've included a link below for your reference:

Organising delivery, installation, and disposal of your old appliance is dependent on your location; please give your local store a call and let them know your delivery address and they'll be able to give you a quote!

Hope this helps! - Matt

Katie G.
Katie G.asked
Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Has anyone bought their back-up plan ($99) for appliances and think it is worth it?

kerrieasked
Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Wondering whether anyone has had experience with the Bi-rite store in Bayswater Melbourne? Also wondering how they manage to keep their white goods prices so much lower than the major operators.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Kerrie. The Bayswater store has permanently closed.

JanB
JanB

Kerrie I have purchased online and can only say good things about the service I received. Excellence all the way.

kerrie

But I recently got an ad on facebook for their store in Bayswater rd Scoresby i think.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances questions