Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Bi-Rite Home Appliances (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Bi-Rite Home Appliances

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (51)

Excellent service , highly recommend , love my fridge

They were brilliant to deal with , the guys put my fridge in and they were super friendly .the smaller retailers Are up against big companies, so support the smaller guy . Thanks guys

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi. Thanks for your support. You are right... all our stores are independent and locally owned who also employ locals. You are welcome anytime. Thanks again.

Margaret Dawson
Margaret DawsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carpet cleaner

Your carpet cleaner arrived. Finally! After a long delay. I am delighted with it. It was the correct model and behaved as advertised, does a great job on pet accidents and kitchen spills.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Margaret. So pleased it finally arrived! Glad you like it. Thanks for the awesome review. We are always happy to help. You are welcome anytime.

Happy shopper 78
Happy shopper 78North Western Region, NSW

Great communication and service

Purchased an item that was out of stock however staff kept in regular contact regarding this and delivered the same day it was in store. Highly recommend them and love the new Fridge.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

HI happy Shopper. Thanks for the great review. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

puluke
pulukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service!

Although listed everywhere, this item was almost impossible to find at any big name store. Same story everywhere. "Out of stock". Exhaustive searching finally led me to Bi-rite. Never heard of them! Placed order and got a phone call from a very personable service rep. and was informed they also had no local stock (Qld) BUT had found one in a NSW store and were getting it shipped immediately. Item arrived quickly and was well packed. Awesome service! Will make these people my "first port of call" from here on. Thank you.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Puluke. Thanks for the awesome review. You may not know that all stores are independently owned by locals who employ locals. Better service. Same price. You are welcome anytime. Thanks Puluke.

sherrie
sherrieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

awesome service great products

I bought a air conditioner online and once my local store had it in they called and arranged delivery but also gave me a refund of delivery charge. I went in and with great customer skills I bought a blender and a fridge which they delivered the next day. Great customer service nice and friendly people at the Goulburn store. Looking forward to my next purchase.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Sherrie. We love helping our customers. Thanks for the great feedback. You are welcome anytime!

Excellent customer service

(Moranbah store)Bought a tv online but the local store didn’t have any in stock, sales rep called and offered me a similar tv for less and it was delivered that morning :)
(Oakey store) So when it came to buying appliances for our newly purchased property we went back to Bi-Rite....and got another amazing deal

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Thanks for sharing your experience. We have great deals but we love helping our customers too. You are more than welcome in any Bi-Rite store!

James
JamesSoutheast, SA

Super Easy and Well Arranged

The Onlinr store was easy to view and had great prices, i ordered online and got calls from the closest store to sort out delivery, whole experience was awesome and delivery was a breeze.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi James. Thanks for the awesome review. The web sales team love helping customers with a smooth seamless experience. You are welcome anytime.

Shan
ShanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Wonderful service

I bought a new washing machine not long after the pandemic started. The sure gave great info and the Bi-Rite team kept me updated on delivery times, because of delays in shipping. I was also able to log on and track whenever I wanted to. Will definitely use again.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Shan. Thanks for the fabulous review! Our web team love to help make your purchase as seamless as possible. You are welcome anytime!

Janet
JanetVictoria

Was able to order what I wanted even though the store was closed, then picked it up when available :)

Really great idea save me a lot of time and running around let my fingers do the walking instead of using the car and waiting for the store to open

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Janet. We aim to make it super convenient for all our customers. We're just a call away. Thanks for the great feedback. Hope to see you again sometime!

Sykosmurf G.
Sykosmurf G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lg CX 65" tv

ordered online.. was offered refund or 8 weeks wait and no units in stock. i was happy to wait for unit.. to much surprise i was called a week later with a delivery date. very happy with the service and the unit.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Sykosmurf. Thanks for the great feedback. Pleased you like the TV. You're welcome anytime. Hope to see you again.

Satisfied

I don't often buy big appliances online especially from a store I have in my own town, but I was in desperate need of a new washing machine with a nice price. I orderd one online over the weekend as soon as it hit 9 o'clock Monday morning I got a phone call letting me know the one I had orderd they didn't have down here so I was asked to have a look at a few in-store. Having work I couldn't get down to the store so I asked my partner to have a look, I wasn't looking to put too much more to it. Ended up putting another $20 and switching up from a 4.5kg washer to a 7.5 Haier and got it delivered before I finished work that day. I was stoked with the service from online and in store

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

We love helping our customers. Thanks for the wonderful feedback. You are welcome anytime!

Kary P.
Kary P.Southeast, SA

Got the best price around for the washing machine I wanted, and great service too. When it wasn't in stock near me they were able to get one delivered to me sooner than expected, I'm very happy!

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Kary. We're more than happy to ask around our stores for stock. I'm pleased we were able to get it over to you quickly. Thanks for the great feedback. You're welcome anytime.

Find out how Bi-Rite Home Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Best prices, very friendly service, exceptional knowledge with all appliances. Customer satisfaction guaranteed.

I highly recommend Bi Rite
Always a happy experience buying from that store. It’s my one stop shop.
I have family and friends who now also buy from Bi Rite. Happy

Store LocationBi Rite Goulburn 2580
MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Thanks Donna. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Linda
LindaSouthern and Hills, SA

Fantastic service

Fantastic in store and on line assistance. Great range of products. exceptional delivery service was quick and caring. Would recommend KI Bi Rite to all of my friends and family

Store LocationKingscote
MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Linda. Really pleased you had a fantastic experience with us. Hope to see you again sometime. Thanks for the great feedback!

Jody
JodySoutheast, SA

Awesome!

I rang the Mount Gambier store to organise a new washing machine. The gentleman who took my call was very polite, easy going and couldn't have been anymore helpful. The machine I wanted was out of stock but he arranged everything to my convenience. The delivery guy was polite, very helpful and made sure I knew how to operate my new machine. I would, and will be, recommending this store to all my friends.
Good job Mount Gambier store, you have made this lady very happy. :)

Store LocationMount Gambier South Australia
MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Jodie. What an awesome review! Thank you so much. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Prue S.
Prue S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Prompt friendly assistance from online store. They didn't have the item I was after in stock but was able to contact the Warehouse see if they had any in stock and then called me back to advise. Also offered me information on an alternate product. Competitive pricing, prompt cheap delivery and delivery driver was bright and cheerful.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Prue. We love helping our customers. Thanks for the great feedback. You're welcome anytime.

Patto
PattoDarling Downs, QLD

Freindly Staff Know their Products. Top Marks

Super Friendly. Know their Products. More then happy to help . Stick to the store that gives you great Service. Help keep locals in jobs Keep shops in the region. Win Win for us all.

Store LocationBoonah
MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Thanks Patto. We love helping our customers. Our stores is locally owned and your support is much appreciated. You are welcome anytime!

Lyn
LynNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Went into the store and viewed prices. Was actually advised to look at prices at the online store which to my amazement were much cheaper. Because the actual store in my town had the washing machine that I wanted to purchase I paid for it online but had it delivered the same day from my local store. They installed it for me and took my old machine away. Great and extremely helpful SERVICE service all round.

Store LocationBowen
Alistair
AlistairNorth Queensland, QLD

Saved $$$$ by buying on line

I was looking for a Clothes Dryer and had searched in stores. When looking up the model online to get reviews I noticed the online price was a LOT cheaper. I ordered and payed for it that day and was able to pick up in store that afternoon..

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Alistair. Only too happy to help. Hope to see you again sometime.

Ralph
RalphTenterfield NSW

The way to go for goods on special deals.

Saw on line an excellent price for a LG tv I wanted. I went to the Bi-Rite store in our small town to purchase one to find they did not have what I wanted in stock. As the special price had only two days to run, l was advised to buy and pay on line and the tv would be delivered to their store. The system worked seamlessly.
Within an hour of placing the order, I received an email confirmation followed by a phone call on the following day. The tv was delivered and installed by the local store on the day advised. Can’t fault Bi-Rite’s on line system or the assistance given by the local store.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Ralph. We love helping our customers. Happy that our systems worked as expected. You're welcome anytime.

Jackie
JackieSydney, NSW

Good way to buy

I bought a washing machine and was happy with the service including the delivery.
I was kept informed about order and delivery throughout the transaction by email and then phoned on the day of delivery

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Jackie. I'm please you had a great experience. Hope to see you again sometime.

Yachtie
Yachtie

Good service

Ordered washing machine on line but due I was told to a computer malfunction was delivered a couple of days later than originally promised.
Young chaps who delivered machine were helpful and courteous and installed machine ready to run

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Thanks for the great feedback. You are welcome anytime.

Lorraine
LorraineNorthern Territory

Brilliant

This was such an easy way to shop.Living remote can be costly when we need white goods. So purchasing online was perfect. The service was friendly & welcoming. Thanks for making life easy.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Lorraine. Remote living has its drawbacks sometimes... but online shopping doesn't have to be one of them!! Thanks for the great feedback. You're welcome anytime.

Excellent prompt & friendly service

Fast, efficient service both online & pickup instore, along with great competitive pricing. Ordered online & within a matter of a couple of hours, had been called to confirm order & received notification that my product was ready to pickup. Highly recommend.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Fiona. So pleased you had a great shopping experience with us. You're welcome anytime.

Karen G.
Karen G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Ordered a product online. Very fast response time. Was offered a similar product for same price at nearest store. I still wish to buy the original product.
Followed up by Bi Rite first thing Monday morning as stated and product ordered.
Courtesy call by nearest store on same day.
Very impressed with their customer service.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Karen. Pleased we could assist. You are welcome anytime.

Other Appliance Retailers