Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Bi-Rite Home Appliances (page 2 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

Great Service

Bi-rite Electrical provides a Great customer focused service. Bi-rite staff provide friendly advice and provide quality electrical products and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for ant electrical appliances.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi D. Thanks for the great review. You are right... we do carry a great range and our staff love helping customers. Thanks again. You are welcome anytime!

Maria M.
Maria M.South East Queensland, QLD

Advertising items you did not have in stock

Purchased a freezer on line via zip pay for my grandsons engagement never did it say they did not have them in stock. then had to wait weeks like a month before I had to pay extra to get another Brand,

Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

Total Rip off

I ordered over a month ago....still havent received my appliance. What's more they had the cheek to charge $30 delivery....snail mail isn't that expensive.
Very disappointed...will never buy from them again

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Christine. A month is a crazy long time even with covid! I worry that its been lost in transit. Would you call our sales team on 1800 247 483 so that we can locate or replace it for you. Thanks for reaching out.

Katt
KattSydney, NSW

Good communication

Purchase arrived a couple of days late but after contacting Brad at Head Office the customer service I received was awesome, he kept me up to date with what was happening and why my purchase had been delayed. Very happy with the whole process.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Katt. Thanks for the great review. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

great prices for good products

I was searching for a homeware and found it on Bi-rite. Other shops were not able to provide me with the delivery date. The same product on Bi-rite was less expensive. It took few minutes to get a phone call from sales representative to inform me how long exactly it will take to deliver my product. good customer service.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Kate. Thanks for the awesome review. Our web sales team are great at what they do. They will be so pleased with your review. You are welcome anytime. Thanks again Kate.

F Joosab
F JoosabSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Good customer service from begining to end. Very efficient and knowledgable and helpfull staff. Could not ask for better service. Everything went smootly. I highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for electrical goods

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi. Thanks for your fantastic review. We are very proud of our wonderful friendly staff. I'm sure they made you feel very welcome. Hope to see you again sometime.

Excellent service , highly recommend , love my fridge

They were brilliant to deal with , the guys put my fridge in and they were super friendly .the smaller retailers Are up against big companies, so support the smaller guy . Thanks guys

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi. Thanks for your support. You are right... all our stores are independent and locally owned who also employ locals. You are welcome anytime. Thanks again.

Margaret Dawson
Margaret DawsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Carpet cleaner

Your carpet cleaner arrived. Finally! After a long delay. I am delighted with it. It was the correct model and behaved as advertised, does a great job on pet accidents and kitchen spills.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Margaret. So pleased it finally arrived! Glad you like it. Thanks for the awesome review. We are always happy to help. You are welcome anytime.

Happy shopper 78
Happy shopper 78North Western Region, NSW

Great communication and service

Purchased an item that was out of stock however staff kept in regular contact regarding this and delivered the same day it was in store. Highly recommend them and love the new Fridge.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

HI happy Shopper. Thanks for the great review. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Charlie48
Charlie48Southwest, VIC

Sunbeam GC7850B 2400W Cafe Contact Grill & Sandwich Press

It has not arrived (23rd August).Very expensive ($60.00) postage which did not include a tracking number, so I do not know in which direction the parcel has disappeared.
Ordered 20th July

puluke
pulukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service!

Although listed everywhere, this item was almost impossible to find at any big name store. Same story everywhere. "Out of stock". Exhaustive searching finally led me to Bi-rite. Never heard of them! Placed order and got a phone call from a very personable service rep. and was informed they also had no local stock (Qld) BUT had found one in a NSW store and were getting it shipped immediately. Item arrived quickly and was well packed. Awesome service! Will make these people my "first port of call" from here on. Thank you.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Puluke. Thanks for the awesome review. You may not know that all stores are independently owned by locals who employ locals. Better service. Same price. You are welcome anytime. Thanks Puluke.

Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I purchased online and had communications with local store in Maryborough
Online kept me updated
Maryborough store kept me updated
Brought a Washing Machine
Your price beat all the big stores
Delivery service 5 Stars

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Jennifer. Thanks for the fantastic review! We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime!

Toni
ToniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sunbeam Classic Mixmaster - Gorgeous

I ordered a Sunbeam Classic Mixmaster in white online and it is gorgeous!!! I ordered through Bi-Rite as it was the cheapest price even with delivery costs. Although I ordered white and got stainless steel in error, I am very happy. Delivery of the Mixmaster to my home was quick and was in great condition.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Toni. Thanks for the awesome review. Sorry about about the colour mix up but glad you like it all the same. We love helping our customers and hope to see you again. Thanks Toni

Greg T
Greg TNortheast, VIC

Great products, online service and communication from a local supplier!

Yes you can buy goods online from the major distributor outlets, but what if you could get the same quality branded products from a local store, local employees, fantastic service and communication right up the delivery and installation?
Ohh forgot ......and at a competitive price! Support locals ...a great purchase experience all the way....and we will do it again!

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Greg. Thanks for the awesome review. Correct on all fronts. We are local and prices are competitive. We love helping our customers and pleased you had a great experience. You are welcome anytime!

Max
MaxThe Mallee, VIC

Horrible experience

Katie G.
Katie G.asked
Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Has anyone bought their back-up plan ($99) for appliances and think it is worth it?

kerrieasked
Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Wondering whether anyone has had experience with the Bi-rite store in Bayswater Melbourne? Also wondering how they manage to keep their white goods prices so much lower than the major operators.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Kerrie. The Bayswater store has permanently closed.

JanB
JanB

Kerrie I have purchased online and can only say good things about the service I received. Excellence all the way.

kerrie

But I recently got an ad on facebook for their store in Bayswater rd Scoresby i think.

wrinklygranny
wrinklygrannyasked
Online store

I placed an order online and just wanted to know how long for pick up

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi. Not sure if we just spoke with you, but please send and email to sales@birite.com.au and we are only too happy to assist.

Prue S.
Prue S.

Hi, my nearest store is approximately an hours drive from where I live and they didn't have the item in stock at this store at the time I ordered. They ordered from Melbourne and delivered to my place in about a week, which I thought was really impressive. Cheap delivery too. I feel if they had stock in this store at the time and I lived locally, delivery would have been quicker. Will definitely purchase from again. Delivery times can depend on a lot of factors too. I bought a dryer, so quite a large item.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances questions