Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Bi-Rite Home Appliances (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

4.4

Sykosmurf G.

Sykosmurf G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lg CX 65" tv

ordered online.. was offered refund or 8 weeks wait and no units in stock. i was happy to wait for unit.. to much surprise i was called a week later with a delivery date. very happy with the service and the unit.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Sykosmurf. Thanks for the great feedback. Pleased you like the TV. You're welcome anytime. Hope to see you again.

Satisfied

I don't often buy big appliances online especially from a store I have in my own town, but I was in desperate need of a new washing machine with a nice price. I orderd one online over the weekend as soon as it hit 9 o'clock Monday morning I got a phone call letting me know the one I had orderd they didn't have down here so I was asked to have a look at a few in-store. Having work I couldn't get down to the store so I asked my partner to have a look, I wasn't looking to put too much more to it. Ended up putting another $20 and switching up from a 4.5kg washer to a 7.5 Haier and got it delivered before I finished work that day. I was stoked with the service from online and in store

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

We love helping our customers. Thanks for the wonderful feedback. You are welcome anytime!

Kary P.

Kary P.Southeast, SA

Got the best price around for the washing machine I wanted, and great service too. When it wasn't in stock near me they were able to get one delivered to me sooner than expected, I'm very happy!

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Kary. We're more than happy to ask around our stores for stock. I'm pleased we were able to get it over to you quickly. Thanks for the great feedback. You're welcome anytime.

Find out how Bi-Rite Home Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Best prices, very friendly service, exceptional knowledge with all appliances. Customer satisfaction guaranteed.

I highly recommend Bi Rite
Always a happy experience buying from that store. It’s my one stop shop.
I have family and friends who now also buy from Bi Rite. Happy

Store LocationBi Rite Goulburn 2580
Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Thanks Donna. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Linda

LindaSouthern and Hills, SA

Fantastic service

Fantastic in store and on line assistance. Great range of products. exceptional delivery service was quick and caring. Would recommend KI Bi Rite to all of my friends and family

Store LocationKingscote
Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Linda. Really pleased you had a fantastic experience with us. Hope to see you again sometime. Thanks for the great feedback!

Jody

JodySoutheast, SA

Awesome!

I rang the Mount Gambier store to organise a new washing machine. The gentleman who took my call was very polite, easy going and couldn't have been anymore helpful. The machine I wanted was out of stock but he arranged everything to my convenience. The delivery guy was polite, very helpful and made sure I knew how to operate my new machine. I would, and will be, recommending this store to all my friends.
Good job Mount Gambier store, you have made this lady very happy. :)

Store LocationMount Gambier South Australia
Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Jodie. What an awesome review! Thank you so much. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Good in store service

Very Good in store service and good prices will use again. Delivery driver and off sider not so good, rude and rough also connected up washing machine wrong. Thirty words

Store LocationMelbourne
Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Andy. Which store was it? Often its a delivery contractor. I can pass on the feedback so we can lift our game. Thanks for the feedback.

Prue S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Prompt friendly assistance from online store. They didn't have the item I was after in stock but was able to contact the Warehouse see if they had any in stock and then called me back to advise. Also offered me information on an alternate product. Competitive pricing, prompt cheap delivery and delivery driver was bright and cheerful.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Prue. We love helping our customers. Thanks for the great feedback. You're welcome anytime.

Patto

PattoDarling Downs, QLD

Freindly Staff Know their Products. Top Marks

Super Friendly. Know their Products. More then happy to help . Stick to the store that gives you great Service. Help keep locals in jobs Keep shops in the region. Win Win for us all.

Store LocationBoonah
Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Thanks Patto. We love helping our customers. Our stores is locally owned and your support is much appreciated. You are welcome anytime!

Alison

AlisonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unreliable

Products still haven’t arrived a week after being told they were dispatched and I have not received an email for tracking. Great communication in confirming products but fail in delivery.

Lyn

LynNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Went into the store and viewed prices. Was actually advised to look at prices at the online store which to my amazement were much cheaper. Because the actual store in my town had the washing machine that I wanted to purchase I paid for it online but had it delivered the same day from my local store. They installed it for me and took my old machine away. Great and extremely helpful SERVICE service all round.

Store LocationBowen
Rowen

RowenVictoria

Very disappointed

The website said they would fit the new appliance and remove the old one. Not so -we had to pay a tradesman to swap them over and pay tip fees.

Store LocationDaylesford
Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Rowen. Thanks for the feedback. Apologies for the confusion and misunderstanding. We have since updated the language on our website to remove any confusion. As a goodwill gesture would you please call into the Daylesford store.

Alistair

AlistairNorth Queensland, QLD

Saved $$$$ by buying on line

I was looking for a Clothes Dryer and had searched in stores. When looking up the model online to get reviews I noticed the online price was a LOT cheaper. I ordered and payed for it that day and was able to pick up in store that afternoon..

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Alistair. Only too happy to help. Hope to see you again sometime.

Ralph

RalphTenterfield NSW

The way to go for goods on special deals.

Saw on line an excellent price for a LG tv I wanted. I went to the Bi-Rite store in our small town to purchase one to find they did not have what I wanted in stock. As the special price had only two days to run, l was advised to buy and pay on line and the tv would be delivered to their store. The system worked seamlessly.
Within an hour of placing the order, I received an email confirmation followed by a phone call on the following day. The tv was delivered and installed by the local store on the day advised. Can’t fault Bi-Rite’s on line system or the assistance given by the local store.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Ralph. We love helping our customers. Happy that our systems worked as expected. You're welcome anytime.

Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Good way to buy

I bought a washing machine and was happy with the service including the delivery.
I was kept informed about order and delivery throughout the transaction by email and then phoned on the day of delivery

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Jackie. I'm please you had a great experience. Hope to see you again sometime.

Yachtie

Yachtie

Good service

Ordered washing machine on line but due I was told to a computer malfunction was delivered a couple of days later than originally promised.
Young chaps who delivered machine were helpful and courteous and installed machine ready to run

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Thanks for the great feedback. You are welcome anytime.

Lorraine

LorraineNorthern Territory

Brilliant

This was such an easy way to shop.Living remote can be costly when we need white goods. So purchasing online was perfect. The service was friendly & welcoming. Thanks for making life easy.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Lorraine. Remote living has its drawbacks sometimes... but online shopping doesn't have to be one of them!! Thanks for the great feedback. You're welcome anytime.

Excellent Service

Ordered a French Door Fridge. Got a call the next morning (due to Christmas shutdown period). I was provided with details of available stock and delivery times etc. Had the delivery to my door next day.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Jacob. Thanks for the great feedback. You are welcome anytime.

Excellent prompt & friendly service

Fast, efficient service both online & pickup instore, along with great competitive pricing. Ordered online & within a matter of a couple of hours, had been called to confirm order & received notification that my product was ready to pickup. Highly recommend.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Fiona. So pleased you had a great shopping experience with us. You're welcome anytime.

KBJ 2019

KBJ 2019South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Excellent customer service by store and the delivery people. Friendly and only to happy to help. Recommend Bi-Rite to anyone. Prices comparable to any of the major retailers. Thank you.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances reviews