Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Bi-Rite Home Appliances (page 3 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

4.4

Karen G.

Karen G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Ordered a product online. Very fast response time. Was offered a similar product for same price at nearest store. I still wish to buy the original product.
Followed up by Bi Rite first thing Monday morning as stated and product ordered.
Courtesy call by nearest store on same day.
Very impressed with their customer service.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Karen. Pleased we could assist. You are welcome anytime.

Joan Kendall

Joan KendallRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dishwasher

Efficient, friendly service with competitive pricing I ordered online but because it would have been cheaper if I had gone into the store I have been given instore credit recommend

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi Joan. Pleased we could help. Welcome anytime.

Mary W.

Mary W.Central Queensland, QLD

The site is ok

The online site is good. But after ordering something click and collect, I still have yet to a confirmation on my order the only email I have received in to do a review. I just want to know my order has actully been placed.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Bi-Rite Home Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Mike H

Mike HWangaratta

A Fantastic Customer Experience at Bi-Rite Wangaratta

I was after an inexpensive vacuum for my daughter and all of the staff at Bi-Rite in Wangaratta couldn't have been more helpful and friendly. They did a great job of showing me the options based on what I was after, and I am very happy with my purchase and would absolutely go back again if in in need of any other electrical appliances. Well done Bi-Rite!

Shop LocationVIC, Wangaratta
Tine Keys

Tine KeysAU

Reliable

We had a Fisher & Paykel washing machine for ten years and it never faltered. Unfortunately its working life was ended due to a severe electrical storm. We have replaced it with the current model Fisher & Paykel and are just as happy with this one. Also like the ease of being able to change between using the favourites cycle or a different cycle.
Its reliability.

raepat

raepatNortheast, VIC

A great little shop.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances reviews

wrinklygranny

wrinklygrannyasked

Online store

I placed an order online and just wanted to know how long for pick up

Damon T.Bi-Rite Electrical

Hi. Not sure if we just spoke with you, but please send and email to sales@birite.com.au and we are only too happy to assist.

Prue S.
Prue S.

Hi, my nearest store is approximately an hours drive from where I live and they didn't have the item in stock at this store at the time I ordered. They ordered from Melbourne and delivered to my place in about a week, which I thought was really impressive. Cheap delivery too. I feel if they had stock in this store at the time and I lived locally, delivery would have been quicker. Will definitely purchase from again. Delivery times can depend on a lot of factors too. I bought a dryer, so quite a large item.

Shazni

Shazniasked

Online store

I’ve ordered a toaster from you’s online and haven’t had a confirmation email or estimated date of delivery, is that normal?

Shona_Olivia
Shona_Olivia

This happened to me. They have now told me my order was cancelled but haven't said why.

Get an answer from our members and Bi-Rite Electrical representatives