Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Bi-Rite Home Appliances (page 3 of 5)

Online store, Physical store

sherrie
sherrieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

awesome service great products

I bought a air conditioner online and once my local store had it in they called and arranged delivery but also gave me a refund of delivery charge. I went in and with great customer skills I bought a blender and a fridge which they delivered the next day. Great customer service nice and friendly people at the Goulburn store. Looking forward to my next purchase.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Sherrie. We love helping our customers. Thanks for the great feedback. You are welcome anytime!

Excellent customer service

(Moranbah store)Bought a tv online but the local store didn’t have any in stock, sales rep called and offered me a similar tv for less and it was delivered that morning :)
(Oakey store) So when it came to buying appliances for our newly purchased property we went back to Bi-Rite....and got another amazing deal

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Thanks for sharing your experience. We have great deals but we love helping our customers too. You are more than welcome in any Bi-Rite store!

James
JamesSoutheast, SA

Super Easy and Well Arranged

The Onlinr store was easy to view and had great prices, i ordered online and got calls from the closest store to sort out delivery, whole experience was awesome and delivery was a breeze.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi James. Thanks for the awesome review. The web sales team love helping customers with a smooth seamless experience. You are welcome anytime.

Shan
ShanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Wonderful service

I bought a new washing machine not long after the pandemic started. The sure gave great info and the Bi-Rite team kept me updated on delivery times, because of delays in shipping. I was also able to log on and track whenever I wanted to. Will definitely use again.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Shan. Thanks for the fabulous review! Our web team love to help make your purchase as seamless as possible. You are welcome anytime!

Janet
JanetVictoria

Was able to order what I wanted even though the store was closed, then picked it up when available :)

Really great idea save me a lot of time and running around let my fingers do the walking instead of using the car and waiting for the store to open

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Janet. We aim to make it super convenient for all our customers. We're just a call away. Thanks for the great feedback. Hope to see you again sometime!

Sykosmurf G.
Sykosmurf G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lg CX 65" tv

ordered online.. was offered refund or 8 weeks wait and no units in stock. i was happy to wait for unit.. to much surprise i was called a week later with a delivery date. very happy with the service and the unit.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Sykosmurf. Thanks for the great feedback. Pleased you like the TV. You're welcome anytime. Hope to see you again.

Satisfied

I don't often buy big appliances online especially from a store I have in my own town, but I was in desperate need of a new washing machine with a nice price. I orderd one online over the weekend as soon as it hit 9 o'clock Monday morning I got a phone call letting me know the one I had orderd they didn't have down here so I was asked to have a look at a few in-store. Having work I couldn't get down to the store so I asked my partner to have a look, I wasn't looking to put too much more to it. Ended up putting another $20 and switching up from a 4.5kg washer to a 7.5 Haier and got it delivered before I finished work that day. I was stoked with the service from online and in store

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

We love helping our customers. Thanks for the wonderful feedback. You are welcome anytime!

Kary P.
Kary P.Southeast, SA

Got the best price around for the washing machine I wanted, and great service too. When it wasn't in stock near me they were able to get one delivered to me sooner than expected, I'm very happy!

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Kary. We're more than happy to ask around our stores for stock. I'm pleased we were able to get it over to you quickly. Thanks for the great feedback. You're welcome anytime.

Best prices, very friendly service, exceptional knowledge with all appliances. Customer satisfaction guaranteed.

I highly recommend Bi Rite
Always a happy experience buying from that store. It’s my one stop shop.
I have family and friends who now also buy from Bi Rite. Happy

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Thanks Donna. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Linda
LindaSouthern and Hills, SA

Fantastic service

Fantastic in store and on line assistance. Great range of products. exceptional delivery service was quick and caring. Would recommend KI Bi Rite to all of my friends and family

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Linda. Really pleased you had a fantastic experience with us. Hope to see you again sometime. Thanks for the great feedback!

Jody
JodySoutheast, SA

Awesome!

I rang the Mount Gambier store to organise a new washing machine. The gentleman who took my call was very polite, easy going and couldn't have been anymore helpful. The machine I wanted was out of stock but he arranged everything to my convenience. The delivery guy was polite, very helpful and made sure I knew how to operate my new machine. I would, and will be, recommending this store to all my friends.
Good job Mount Gambier store, you have made this lady very happy. :)

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Jodie. What an awesome review! Thank you so much. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime.

Good in store service

Very Good in store service and good prices will use again. Delivery driver and off sider not so good, rude and rough also connected up washing machine wrong. Thirty words

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Andy. Which store was it? Often its a delivery contractor. I can pass on the feedback so we can lift our game. Thanks for the feedback.

Prue S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Prompt friendly assistance from online store. They didn't have the item I was after in stock but was able to contact the Warehouse see if they had any in stock and then called me back to advise. Also offered me information on an alternate product. Competitive pricing, prompt cheap delivery and delivery driver was bright and cheerful.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Prue. We love helping our customers. Thanks for the great feedback. You're welcome anytime.

Patto
PattoDarling Downs, QLD

Freindly Staff Know their Products. Top Marks

Super Friendly. Know their Products. More then happy to help . Stick to the store that gives you great Service. Help keep locals in jobs Keep shops in the region. Win Win for us all.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Thanks Patto. We love helping our customers. Our stores is locally owned and your support is much appreciated. You are welcome anytime!

Alison
AlisonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Unreliable

Products still haven’t arrived a week after being told they were dispatched and I have not received an email for tracking. Great communication in confirming products but fail in delivery.

Katie G.
Katie G.asked
Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Has anyone bought their back-up plan ($99) for appliances and think it is worth it?

kerrieasked
Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Wondering whether anyone has had experience with the Bi-rite store in Bayswater Melbourne? Also wondering how they manage to keep their white goods prices so much lower than the major operators.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Kerrie. The Bayswater store has permanently closed.

JanB
JanB

Kerrie I have purchased online and can only say good things about the service I received. Excellence all the way.

kerrie

But I recently got an ad on facebook for their store in Bayswater rd Scoresby i think.

wrinklygranny
wrinklygrannyasked
Online store

I placed an order online and just wanted to know how long for pick up

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi. Not sure if we just spoke with you, but please send and email to sales@birite.com.au and we are only too happy to assist.

Prue S.

Hi, my nearest store is approximately an hours drive from where I live and they didn't have the item in stock at this store at the time I ordered. They ordered from Melbourne and delivered to my place in about a week, which I thought was really impressive. Cheap delivery too. I feel if they had stock in this store at the time and I lived locally, delivery would have been quicker. Will definitely purchase from again. Delivery times can depend on a lot of factors too. I bought a dryer, so quite a large item.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances questions