Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Bi-Rite Home Appliances (page 3 of 3)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Bi-Rite Home Appliances

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (57)

Yachtie
Yachtie

Good service

Ordered washing machine on line but due I was told to a computer malfunction was delivered a couple of days later than originally promised.
Young chaps who delivered machine were helpful and courteous and installed machine ready to run

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Thanks for the great feedback. You are welcome anytime.

Lorraine
LorraineNorthern Territory

Brilliant

This was such an easy way to shop.Living remote can be costly when we need white goods. So purchasing online was perfect. The service was friendly & welcoming. Thanks for making life easy.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Lorraine. Remote living has its drawbacks sometimes... but online shopping doesn't have to be one of them!! Thanks for the great feedback. You're welcome anytime.

Excellent prompt & friendly service

Fast, efficient service both online & pickup instore, along with great competitive pricing. Ordered online & within a matter of a couple of hours, had been called to confirm order & received notification that my product was ready to pickup. Highly recommend.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Fiona. So pleased you had a great shopping experience with us. You're welcome anytime.

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Bi-Rite Home Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

KBJ 2019
KBJ 2019South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Excellent customer service by store and the delivery people. Friendly and only to happy to help. Recommend Bi-Rite to anyone. Prices comparable to any of the major retailers. Thank you.

Karen G.
Karen G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Ordered a product online. Very fast response time. Was offered a similar product for same price at nearest store. I still wish to buy the original product.
Followed up by Bi Rite first thing Monday morning as stated and product ordered.
Courtesy call by nearest store on same day.
Very impressed with their customer service.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Karen. Pleased we could assist. You are welcome anytime.

Joan Kendall
Joan KendallRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dishwasher

Efficient, friendly service with competitive pricing I ordered online but because it would have been cheaper if I had gone into the store I have been given instore credit recommend

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Joan. Pleased we could help. Welcome anytime.

Mary W.
Mary W.Central Queensland, QLD

The site is ok

The online site is good. But after ordering something click and collect, I still have yet to a confirmation on my order the only email I have received in to do a review. I just want to know my order has actully been placed.

Susan Andrew
Susan Andrewasked
Online store

I would like to replace my current oven with an oven microwave combo, stainless steel trim preferred. I like the look and reviews of the Westinghouse 44L Built in Combination Microwave Oven WMB4425SC in Stainless Steel not the Dark SS. The measurements of my current oven is 59.4W x 56.0D x 59.4H. The Westinghouse is 595W x 568D x 454H. Will this fit and do you install and remove old Oven. Many thanks in advance. Sue A Brisbane

Hi there Susan,

Thank you for your enquiry. Having a look at the dimensions you've provided, the WMB4425SC fits perfectly. I've included a link below for your reference:

Organising delivery, installation, and disposal of your old appliance is dependent on your location; please give your local store a call and let them know your delivery address and they'll be able to give you a quote!

Hope this helps! - Matt

Katie G.
Katie G.asked
Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Has anyone bought their back-up plan ($99) for appliances and think it is worth it?

kerrieasked
Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Wondering whether anyone has had experience with the Bi-rite store in Bayswater Melbourne? Also wondering how they manage to keep their white goods prices so much lower than the major operators.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Kerrie. The Bayswater store has permanently closed.

JanB
JanB

Kerrie I have purchased online and can only say good things about the service I received. Excellence all the way.

kerrie

But I recently got an ad on facebook for their store in Bayswater rd Scoresby i think.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances questions