Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Total Rip off

I ordered over a month ago....still havent received my appliance. What's more they had the cheek to charge $30 delivery....snail mail isn't that expensive.
Very disappointed...will never buy from them again

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Christine. A month is a crazy long time even with covid! I worry that its been lost in transit. Would you call our sales team on 1800 247 483 so that we can locate or replace it for you. Thanks for reaching out.

Charlie48

Charlie48Southwest, VIC

Sunbeam GC7850B 2400W Cafe Contact Grill & Sandwich Press

It has not arrived (23rd August).Very expensive ($60.00) postage which did not include a tracking number, so I do not know in which direction the parcel has disappeared.
Ordered 20th July

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances reviews

Katie G.

Katie G.asked

Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Has anyone bought their back-up plan ($99) for appliances and think it is worth it?

kerrieasked

Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Wondering whether anyone has had experience with the Bi-rite store in Bayswater Melbourne? Also wondering how they manage to keep their white goods prices so much lower than the major operators.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Kerrie. The Bayswater store has permanently closed.

JanB
JanB

Kerrie I have purchased online and can only say good things about the service I received. Excellence all the way.

kerrie

But I recently got an ad on facebook for their store in Bayswater rd Scoresby i think.

wrinklygranny

wrinklygrannyasked

Online store

I placed an order online and just wanted to know how long for pick up

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi. Not sure if we just spoke with you, but please send and email to sales@birite.com.au and we are only too happy to assist.

Prue S.
Prue S.

Hi, my nearest store is approximately an hours drive from where I live and they didn't have the item in stock at this store at the time I ordered. They ordered from Melbourne and delivered to my place in about a week, which I thought was really impressive. Cheap delivery too. I feel if they had stock in this store at the time and I lived locally, delivery would have been quicker. Will definitely purchase from again. Delivery times can depend on a lot of factors too. I bought a dryer, so quite a large item.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances questions