Rowen

RowenVictoria

Very disappointed

The website said they would fit the new appliance and remove the old one. Not so -we had to pay a tradesman to swap them over and pay tip fees.

Store LocationDaylesford
Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Rowen. Thanks for the feedback. Apologies for the confusion and misunderstanding. We have since updated the language on our website to remove any confusion. As a goodwill gesture would you please call into the Daylesford store.

Mary W.

Mary W.Central Queensland, QLD

The site is ok

The online site is good. But after ordering something click and collect, I still have yet to a confirmation on my order the only email I have received in to do a review. I just want to know my order has actully been placed.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances reviews

Katie G.

Katie G.asked

Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Has anyone bought their back-up plan ($99) for appliances and think it is worth it?

kerrieasked

Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Wondering whether anyone has had experience with the Bi-rite store in Bayswater Melbourne? Also wondering how they manage to keep their white goods prices so much lower than the major operators.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Kerrie. The Bayswater store has permanently closed.

JanB
JanB

Kerrie I have purchased online and can only say good things about the service I received. Excellence all the way.

kerrie

But I recently got an ad on facebook for their store in Bayswater rd Scoresby i think.

wrinklygranny

wrinklygrannyasked

Online store

I placed an order online and just wanted to know how long for pick up

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi. Not sure if we just spoke with you, but please send and email to sales@birite.com.au and we are only too happy to assist.

Prue S.
Prue S.

Hi, my nearest store is approximately an hours drive from where I live and they didn't have the item in stock at this store at the time I ordered. They ordered from Melbourne and delivered to my place in about a week, which I thought was really impressive. Cheap delivery too. I feel if they had stock in this store at the time and I lived locally, delivery would have been quicker. Will definitely purchase from again. Delivery times can depend on a lot of factors too. I bought a dryer, so quite a large item.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances questions