Tracey

TraceyGloucester Tops, NSW

Excellent customer service

Had trouble with the online site but when I contacted BiRite they resolved my problem, got my order sorted and arranged pickup at the location I required. They also said they would fix the online issue.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Tracey. Thanks for the great review! The online sales team are great problem solvers! We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime!

Great Service

Bi-rite Electrical provides a Great customer focused service. Bi-rite staff provide friendly advice and provide quality electrical products and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for ant electrical appliances.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi D. Thanks for the great review. You are right... we do carry a great range and our staff love helping customers. Thanks again. You are welcome anytime!

Toni

ToniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sunbeam Classic Mixmaster - Gorgeous

I ordered a Sunbeam Classic Mixmaster in white online and it is gorgeous!!! I ordered through Bi-Rite as it was the cheapest price even with delivery costs. Although I ordered white and got stainless steel in error, I am very happy. Delivery of the Mixmaster to my home was quick and was in great condition.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Toni. Thanks for the awesome review. Sorry about about the colour mix up but glad you like it all the same. We love helping our customers and hope to see you again. Thanks Toni

Appliance Retailers

Find out how Bi-Rite Home Appliances compares to other Appliance Retailers

Good in store service

Very Good in store service and good prices will use again. Delivery driver and off sider not so good, rude and rough also connected up washing machine wrong. Thirty words

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Andy. Which store was it? Often its a delivery contractor. I can pass on the feedback so we can lift our game. Thanks for the feedback.

KBJ 2019

KBJ 2019South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Excellent customer service by store and the delivery people. Friendly and only to happy to help. Recommend Bi-Rite to anyone. Prices comparable to any of the major retailers. Thank you.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances reviews

Katie G.

Katie G.asked

Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Has anyone bought their back-up plan ($99) for appliances and think it is worth it?

kerrieasked

Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Wondering whether anyone has had experience with the Bi-rite store in Bayswater Melbourne? Also wondering how they manage to keep their white goods prices so much lower than the major operators.

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Kerrie. The Bayswater store has permanently closed.

JanB
JanB

Kerrie I have purchased online and can only say good things about the service I received. Excellence all the way.

kerrie

But I recently got an ad on facebook for their store in Bayswater rd Scoresby i think.

wrinklygranny

wrinklygrannyasked

Online store

I placed an order online and just wanted to know how long for pick up

Damon T.Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi. Not sure if we just spoke with you, but please send and email to sales@birite.com.au and we are only too happy to assist.

Prue S.
Prue S.

Hi, my nearest store is approximately an hours drive from where I live and they didn't have the item in stock at this store at the time I ordered. They ordered from Melbourne and delivered to my place in about a week, which I thought was really impressive. Cheap delivery too. I feel if they had stock in this store at the time and I lived locally, delivery would have been quicker. Will definitely purchase from again. Delivery times can depend on a lot of factors too. I bought a dryer, so quite a large item.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances questions