Listing monitored by Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Trace
Trace

Fantastic Service!

Really impressed by the call I received to check my postal address and let me know my order was received.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Trace! Thank you for the fantastic review, it was our pleasure.

Jeff T.
Jeff T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

I was able to find and order the product I wanted and established click and collect. There was a follow up phone call to check that all was OK. I collected my purchase successfully a couple of days later. Professional staff and easy to use web site.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Jeff, thanks for the great review! It was our pleasure.

Awesome experience

Purchased online and it was so easy to do. Our convection heater gave up the ghost and we needed a new one. The delivery only took a few weeks so we didn't wait long.

Thanks Karla for the fantastic review - we hope to see you again soon :D

Cyd
CydSouth East Queensland, QLD

First week

Staff were helpful with options and discounts and kept me informed of delivery details. Appliance is working well and meeting expectations.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Thank you Cyd for the fantastic review, we hope to see you again :D

Alan Harmsworth
Alan HarmsworthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Returns policy

I purchased a Fisher and Paykel Freezer and paid for it. I then found out that my existing freezer wouldn't last until the delivery date of my new freezer. I apologized and cancelled the order and asked for a return of the price I paid. All done without any questions asked and the money was paid into my account within a couple of days. I would buy from Bi-Rite again for their returns policy alone let alone for their friendly approach initially.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Alan, I'm so happy you were pleased with you Bi-Rite experience, we hope to see you again soon.

clakwen
clakwen

A positive experience

I tries a few local stores but they didn't have the item I was after, so i bought it online instead from Bi-Rite. The online interface was easy to use. I had two phone calls from Bi Rite staff to check my details and then to advise that my order was on its way. It arrived in good time (given the state of the post at the moment). Overall, I could not fault my experience of shopping with Bi-Rite.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

We're super stoked you had a good time buying from Bi-Rite, thank you so much for the review!

Ryan
RyanDarling Downs, QLD

Staff were very helpful and willing to put in extra effort to accomodate

Products came in fast and I was notified straight away. The staff had everything ready to go for pick up. Products were packaged well and looked after.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

So glad to hear you had a good experience Ryan, hope to see you again soon :D Thanks for the review!

Gary
GaryCentral West, NSW

Easy to order and easier to collect

With a Covid lockdown looming our microwave failed. We ordered late Sunday night and the oven was available early Monday morning. Staff were very obliging and we beat the lockdown by four hours

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Gary, so happy to hear you had a good experience at Bi-Rite, we'd love to see you again soon!

Fair E.
Fair E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

The Sunbeam air fryer works great, use it a lot, their service from the store was brilliant, with continued contact.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

So glad you had such a good experience with us, we hope to see you again soon!

Cass
CassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with my new dryer and freezer. Matt was very helpful.

Very happy with my new dryer and freezer.
Delivery was great.
Couldve been in contact a bit more about when the stock was coming in.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Cass! I'm so glad you're happy with your experience and new appliances. Thank you for the feedback around communication of stock arrivals, we'll definitely endeavour to improve on this in future. Hope to see you again soon :D

sunmoonstar.13
sunmoonstar.13

After scouring the websites of several big name stores without success, I turned to Bi-Rite who had the fridge that I wanted, at a great price and were able to deliver it the very next day after I ordered it online. As a first-time customer, I was very impressed with the service. The new Hisense fridge looks fantastic and is working great.

JAKE
JAKESydney, NSW

T C L CHEST FREEZER 145 LTR FOR $199.00 PLUS $ 45.00 FALSE ADERTISING

PERFECT and really Fast

We found out about this from one of your stores, then jumped online right away,
Well described , well priced and delivered the day after without any issue ! Great service

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

We're so glad you had a good experience! Thanks for the great review, we love to hear it.

John M.
John M.South East Queensland, QLD

Love our new washing machine

We didn't need one but Bi-rite did such a wonderful deal we got our neighbour to join us and get one too. Great service and product.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi John. Thanks for the great review! Always happy to help. Hope to see you again soon!

Darryl
DarrylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

Great communication from start of order through to delivery. Always kept in the loop regarding delivery via the admin staff and the couriers.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Darryl. Thanks for awesome feedback. We love helping our customers. You are welcome anytime!

Susan Andrew
Susan Andrewasked
Online store

I would like to replace my current oven with an oven microwave combo, stainless steel trim preferred. I like the look and reviews of the Westinghouse 44L Built in Combination Microwave Oven WMB4425SC in Stainless Steel not the Dark SS. The measurements of my current oven is 59.4W x 56.0D x 59.4H. The Westinghouse is 595W x 568D x 454H. Will this fit and do you install and remove old Oven. Many thanks in advance. Sue A Brisbane

Hi there Susan,

Thank you for your enquiry. Having a look at the dimensions you've provided, the WMB4425SC fits perfectly. I've included a link below for your reference:

Organising delivery, installation, and disposal of your old appliance is dependent on your location; please give your local store a call and let them know your delivery address and they'll be able to give you a quote!

Hope this helps! - Matt

Katie G.
Katie G.asked
Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Has anyone bought their back-up plan ($99) for appliances and think it is worth it?

kerrieasked
Bi-Rite Home Appliances

Wondering whether anyone has had experience with the Bi-rite store in Bayswater Melbourne? Also wondering how they manage to keep their white goods prices so much lower than the major operators.

MeganBi-Rite Home Appliances

Hi Kerrie. The Bayswater store has permanently closed.

JanB
JanB

Kerrie I have purchased online and can only say good things about the service I received. Excellence all the way.

kerrie

But I recently got an ad on facebook for their store in Bayswater rd Scoresby i think.

See all Bi-Rite Home Appliances questions