Bickfords Traditional Cordials

Bickfords Traditional Cordials (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Soft Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Leon p

Leon p

Sneaky

Have used diet lime for years, since new light lime came in have noticed a rise in my blood sugar levels, I am diabetic ___and a different aftertaste. Checked the labels for contents, it now has SUGAR as its 3rd highest ingredient. Carbohydrate is now 7 times higher and sugar is 6 times higher than the old diet lime formula. The new bottle has a tiny green circle on the label that you nearly need a magnifying glass to read which says that they now sweeten with sugar. I am sick to death of manufacturers using sneaky methods to put sugar into foods. In this day and age with diabetes and obesity rampant why would they put sugar in a drink that people assume is sugar free and not let customers know. You have lost a loyal customer.

Diet Cordials

I have been buying Bickfords diet cordials from Woolworths but they seem to no longer stock the diet range, tried Coles and the same.
Who do you know that still stocks the diet range.

The new light lime

We used to buy diet lime. It's no longer available and thenlight limemthatbhas replaced itmis awful. It leaves a bitter after taste and certainly isn't refreshing. I won't be buying it any more. Sad when you had a great product and it's changed for the worse.

Jerry

JerryKincumber

Excellent Product

I have been buying this product (Lemon, Lime & bitters) for a number of years instead of other type of drinks.
I mix it with Tonic or Soda water and it makes for a refreshing & quenching drink on any day.
One bottle makes at least 30 glasses when mixed at an average cost of 40 cents a glass, taking into consideration the price of a bottle of Tonic/Soda Water.
Usually, a bottle is just under $4.00, but often on special at the Supermarket where the price is around $3.20.
It is not only cheaper than other soft drinks, but better for you, health wise.
I recommend this product highly.

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Outstanding brand

This cordial is manufactured in Adelaide.

I usually buy it at Woolworths or IGA.

It is an outstanding brand: the cordial has a quality taste. No shortcuts here!

I believe that it may even outsell the foreign-owned (Japanese) Schweppes.

Excellent product

My wife and myself enjoy your product it is the only cordial we ever purchase,the only problem we have is with the lid, we realise that for security reasons it has to be a tight fitting lid but we find it extremely difficult to screw off hoping you can find some way to overcome this problem thank you
Same great taste in every bottle
Tight lid very hard to remove esspecialy if person has disability

PGibb

PGibbasked

What happened to Bickfords Cranberry cordial? It was the best flavour of all their brands.

vikka

vikkaasked

Hi went to purchase Bickfords cordial ginger beer this morning at woolworths. Not in stock anymore. Where can one buy this please?

Mari
Mari

Have no idea. Have not seen it at any stores at all. I do miss my diet lemon, lime & bitters also. The light has too much sugar. Good luck!

Joyleen

Joyleenasked

do you still make coffee essence - the very old recipe. my husband broke mine and can not find it to buy.

Sorry we do not know but the last time we purchased it,it was available at IGA and Woolworth's

Get an answer from our members and Bickfords representatives

CategorySoft Drinks