Bicycles Online Products

Bicycles Online Products

See the Best Bike Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

RSM

RSMSydney, NSW

Great bike, great service

Easy to use web page & ordering. Delivery wasnt working out (my problem, not theirs) so customer support & the warehouse team were flexible & worked out a solution. Refreshing to have helpful people able to adapt processes to ensure a good result.

Bike was quite straightforward to assemble. Importantly my daughter was able to help & be a part of assembling her new bike, adding to her pride & responsibility owning a really nice bike. Noise in the front disk brake was normal and gone in less than 20 minutes of riding as the brake pads settled in. Couldnt be more satisfied.

Ruwan

RuwanSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Before buying, I chatted with Ferd who is from customer service to clarify few things and he was very helpful. May be it is not always but I received the bicycle with some minor scratches. I chatted back with the same gentleman Ferd and provided photos of the scratches. He was very professional and without any fussy questions, he apologized and arranged to replace the bicycle. I'm really happy with the customer service.

I did a few rides with the bicycle so far it is excellent.

Kagan

KaganSydney, NSW

Xquarone

Jamie

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Im a lover of polygon now!

Siskiu t8, love it! Super responsive suspension
It does it all and well! Up or down this thing shreds!
I thought giants were the be all end all but the Siskiu I can ride all day.
So happy I made the choice!

Xtrada 8, nice machine

The bike arrived in a couple of days, was a breeze to assemble and is a joy to ride. It will be heading along the Munda Biddi soon and I am confident it is the right machine to carry me. Life time warranty on the frame gives extra peace of mind

Andrew

AndrewDarling Downs, QLD

well made and good build quality

very well built bike, excellent postage time, packaged really well. Easy to assemble and handled its first ride without any issues. All adjustments spot on out of the box, even down to tyre pressure and shock settings

Jezz C.

Jezz C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding piece of machinery

So easy to ride. Brakes and gears work effortlessly, while as a whole the bike is so light and easily maneuverable. Will definitely use these guys again for my next purchase

A perfect tool - Topeak Ratchet Rocket!

The best & most efficient tool we should be carrying. It has the most commonly used bits and none of the extras that just add weight! Its damn good value too!

steve

steve

Carbon post Ritchie

I have been happy with my carbon post Ritchey its lite and sturdy i have had no issues. Highly recommended especially if you don't want a dropper post..The price is right for any upgrades

Absolutely love the new bike

Great first bike would definitely recommend it to other people great price, easy shipping and perfect to put together in under 1 hour. After the first ride I was satisfied

Troy

TroyHunter Region, NSW

Polygon Siskiu N8

online h.Gungahlin 2912, ACT

After sale customer service can be improved a bit.

Bought a $2k Siskui T7 and have problem with dropper seat out of the box, jiggling left to right and sometimes does not extend automatically. Contacted bicycles online (after dozens of emails and phone calls, on-line chat and also sent in video depicting the problem), support staff are all overseas btw. Promised me twice to send replacement, never happened. Then my ticket was closed and was told they are not sending replacement because movement is "normal'. This is ridiculous !

Bicycles Online
Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi there,

sorry to hear about your experience with the dropper post. Do you by chance know your ticket number or email address so I can take a look into this and get a second opinion on your dropper?

I love this bike

We just took delivery of a Polygon Xtrada 7. I am extremely pleased with it. It rides like a much more expensive bike. I think this is due to the quality components used. Though it was not at all expensive compared to other brands. I have always had Giants but not anymore. These bikes are way better value.

James Lockyer

James LockyerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Maxxis Enduro 27.5 DHF Bundle

Perfect MTB for Newbee

I love this bike perfect for a newbee like me, one thing is the saddle i thinks its too small for me, and i hope there’s more color option to choose from but overall great bike for me.

peter y.

Beware, they only allow positive reviews on their website. Read this review BEFORE purchasing. Premier 4.0 Polygon

Bicycles Online
Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Simon L.

Simon L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best 24”kids bike on the market

I knew when I saw this bike that my son would love it modern, lightweight and with the ability to 26” wheels on as he gets older. Unboxing was amazing as well when I came across the Bicycles online tools. Good quality tools and I even use the multi tool in my pack when my son and I hit the trails. Awesome product, Awesome service

airfirewater

airfirewaterWestern District, VIC

quality bicycles

We bought 2 polygon 3.0 folding bikes, they arrived promptly( to Western Vic )
The quality and ride of the bikes is excellent. If you are not mechanically inclined, I would recommend taking the bike to a mechanic to get it set up, as there are a couple of potential tricky parts when you assemble. ( in this case, fitting a spring in the head-stem folding assembly, and a bent deraillier hanger) The support and follow up from bikes online was very good, they sent a new hanger very quickly and no argument or problems. Happy customer :)

It's a great bike!

My Partner was very happy with the Polygon Mountain Bike that I bought. He enjoys his time riding it with my boys. Thank you so much Bicycle online job well done!

Outstanding Experience

I recently purchased a Polygon Premier 5.0 Mountain Bike through Bicycles Online, I was very impressed with the customer service and the handling/postage times. Would highly recommend Bicycles Online for your biking needs! Its a 10/10 from me!