Bicycles Online Products

Bicycles Online Products

Liron nehmadiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They have your back when Aus Post fails

I purchased pedals from bicycles online.

Australia post said that they delivered the item when in reality they never did.

While Australia post where pushing me around and doing nothing to help, bicycle online stepped in and sent using registered mail a new pair of pedals.

Now this is what I call customer service.

Stephen

StephenWestern District, VIC

Great bike

I bought a Polygon Syncline C5.
It arrived fast and was quite easy to put together and adjust following the How-to YouTube clips as guidance.
I also ordered some other gear, part of which was not sent, they looked into it, found the problem and sent the missing item express post.

Jason Gapinski

Jason GapinskiAlice Springs, NT

Great all-around mountain bike

spettigrew11Perth, WA

Wrong size and gears and chain are out of Alingment

Purchased a polygon Cascade three, very disappointed as when I went to purchase the bike I entered my height 5 foot 11 and it suggested a medium. I noticed they had no large in stock so I took their word.Bike is very uncomfortable and now I’m having to look at alternatives to make me fit on it now, also the back wheel does not seem to line the chain wobbles , gears click which makes many gears feel unsafe when peddling, im very disappointed

DanHobart, TAS

Great bike, terrible warranty support

Dan

My order number was N88977. Name is Daniel Jonas As detailed I no longer need any help with my warranty claim thanks to Shimano.

Luke H.

Luke H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect sizing and no customer service focus to fix the issue. Avoid

Ordered a Marin bicycle online for my partner who is 164cm. The Small advised it was suitable for 160cm - 167cm. This was far from the case as once it was put together and the saddle height the lowest it could go, my partners feet could still not touch the ground. After several emails, pictures and confirmation of measurements back and forth, customer service advised it is too big. Their resolution was the cut the seat post which is at a cost to me, and also I need to wait four weeks for this to occur due to Melbourne being in lockdown.

No hint of apology, admission of fault, admission of misleading sizing guide or offer to cover the cost I will incur due to their incorrect information on their website. Never again

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DONT BUY-BAD QUALITY

I can't begin to tell you the stuff around we have had with now a second (replacement) bike being delivered with damaged rims and unrideable. Having spent so much time with delays (unavoidable due to COVID I understand) but the effort in unpacking, putting together, repacking for collection, only to have to do it all again because of faulty goods is upsetting. We have waited for months for a replacement (that we especially asked to be quality checked prior to sending to us) and here we are again. My daughter is so upset. We have been SO patient but this is ridiculous. SO unhappy and recommend you go to a real bike shop and avoided this place.

Russell D.

Russell D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Polygon Siskiu D6 Love It......

Service and communication with theses guys was excellent and the process was painless and easy, the bike..... absolutely brilliant, a full suspension bike with pretty good componentry at this price point, having ridden hard tails for the last 8 years i wanted to take the step up to a full suspension bike really great bike to ride and definately has more ability than the rider....would absolutely recomend this bike and this company to anyone and will happily purchase from them again.

Marc Paulo

Marc PauloSydney, NSW

Polygon Siskiu D5

Overwhelming, grateful experience. Having a dual suspension bike on a tight budget and over performing bike on a beginner like me! Truly amazing bike! Highly recommended with different range they have.

Find out how Bicycles Online Products compares to other Bike Shops

If you have to speak to customer service, you’re better off buy the bike elsewhere

Mitch

My phone number is 0401229776, I made the first call on 29/06/2020 11:45 am +930 GMT, I have photo evidence, so don’t try to pull the wool over my eyes

Mitch

What do you plan to do about it anyway?

Perfect for a Mouldy Oldie (Me)

For me, this bike has been the best purchase of the COVID times. It’s intuitive to ride, the customer service was better than expected and it’s making me social. What else could I possibly want from a bike?

The only thing I have to loose is my middle age paunch!

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Updated warranty service issue.

The item itself has a flawed design or engineered poorly (Sunrace crankset). When fitted we cannot ride any further than 400m without the LH crank working its way loose. We have tried many way to secure properly using a torque wrench and different settings and locktite to prevent the bolt from working its way loose.
Finally managed to speak to someone in their disputes department. Absolutely couldn't do enough to help me and work through the situation. Completely turned my opinion around and now an extremely happy customer. Also have a son who can ride his bike again. Thanks again I do really appreciate the effort to turn my frown upside down :)

Tom V

Tom V

Issue resolved by Bicyclesonline.

Had an issue with the bike, however after a few days dealing with an online customer service rep, was contacted by someone on the phone and then was able to resolve the issue satisfactorily shortly thereafter.

The bike is great value for money and rides like a dream

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi Tom, Sorry to hear about the issues you had with your new bike. Can you please send us an email at https://support.bicyclesonline.com.au/support/tickets/new and we will help you with your issue as best as we can. Thank you.

Hi Tom.

Thank you for your reply. Your inquiry has been directed to our manager and will be contacting you directly so we can help resolve the issue faster. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Brad

BradFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic business all round

Never going anywhere else to buy in the future. Great bikes, great packaging. Worth every cent. They go above and beyond for an transaction. Bikes went together easy and very straight forward.

Lovely bike

Light and easy to ride bike with enough gears to get you up and down hills. Looks great and the basket is very useful. Bicycles online website was easy to use and the shipping was prompt. There online help service is also very useful.

labrat

labratIllawarra, NSW

Marin Fairfax 3 - a great bike!

Paul Taylor

Paul TaylorPerth, WA

Marin Rift Zone 2 buy of the Century

This bike is awesome, Dollar for Dollar, I don't think you can get better for an entry level bike.
Only negative is if you are riding up hills, either have enormous legs or change the heavy ultra tractable tyres. I changed the Tyre's and have not looked back. I just love it!!!!!

Todd

ToddVictoria

Buckled and bothered

It took four weeks to get to me. When delivery finally made it the front wheel was buckled. Contact made to bicycles online. They responded with YouTube clips on how I could fix the issue. Not happy with response or the service. Support your local bike shop as they care whereas online are just punching out sales and delivery. My mistake on attempting to save 30 dollars.

Nigel Hackman

Nigel HackmanPerth, WA

Great bike.

This bike the path e5. Is up there with the best. Most top e bikes $5000 plus. I can now go out for a whole day and enjoy our lovely country,s climate.

Zero dramas

I have purchased 2 mountain bikes from these guys. Also have purchased several other mountain bikes, parts and accessories. Helmet , clothing and a few other bits and pieces. Never had any dramas with any of the products purchased.