Bicycles Online Products

Bicycles Online Products

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (73)

Nate

NateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top Service!

Recently bought myself a duel shock Marin Alpine 7. From the moment i paid to the moment i receive the bike i was constantly updated with tracking and the bike arrived in perfect condition.

Ploygon mountain bike

Really impressed with the polygon mountain bike - good build quality and great specs for the frame, gears and brakes.
Packaged really well with tools for the final build.
Well done bicyclesonline!

Hi Steve,

Thanks so much for the great and positive review, we're glad to have met your expectations and welcome you to the Bicyclesonline / Polygon family.

Excellent product

Recently bought a Marin hybrid bike unseen. Was a bit apprehensive but the bike ended being what I hoped for. Packaging was good and assembly instructions were clear. No complaints.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Many thanks for the review, It is much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Liron nehmadiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They have your back when Aus Post fails

I purchased pedals from bicycles online.

Australia post said that they delivered the item when in reality they never did.

While Australia post where pushing me around and doing nothing to help, bicycle online stepped in and sent using registered mail a new pair of pedals.

Now this is what I call customer service.

Stephen

StephenWestern District, VIC

Great bike

I bought a Polygon Syncline C5.
It arrived fast and was quite easy to put together and adjust following the How-to YouTube clips as guidance.
I also ordered some other gear, part of which was not sent, they looked into it, found the problem and sent the missing item express post.

Jason Gapinski

Jason GapinskiAlice Springs, NT

Great all-around mountain bike

Luke H.

Luke H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incorrect sizing and no customer service focus to fix the issue. Avoid

Ordered a Marin bicycle online for my partner who is 164cm. The Small advised it was suitable for 160cm - 167cm. This was far from the case as once it was put together and the saddle height the lowest it could go, my partners feet could still not touch the ground. After several emails, pictures and confirmation of measurements back and forth, customer service advised it is too big. Their resolution was the cut the seat post which is at a cost to me, and also I need to wait four weeks for this to occur due to Melbourne being in lockdown.

No hint of apology, admission of fault, admission of misleading sizing guide or offer to cover the cost I will incur due to their incorrect information on their website. Never again

Russell D.

Russell D.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Polygon Siskiu D6 Love It......

Service and communication with theses guys was excellent and the process was painless and easy, the bike..... absolutely brilliant, a full suspension bike with pretty good componentry at this price point, having ridden hard tails for the last 8 years i wanted to take the step up to a full suspension bike really great bike to ride and definately has more ability than the rider....would absolutely recomend this bike and this company to anyone and will happily purchase from them again.

Marc Paulo

Marc PauloSydney, NSW

Polygon Siskiu D5

Overwhelming, grateful experience. Having a dual suspension bike on a tight budget and over performing bike on a beginner like me! Truly amazing bike! Highly recommended with different range they have.

Find out how Bicycles Online Products compares to other Bike Shops

If you have to speak to customer service, you’re better off buy the bike elsewhere

Mitch

My phone number is 0401229776, I made the first call on 29/06/2020 11:45 am +930 GMT, I have photo evidence, so don’t try to pull the wool over my eyes

Mitch

What do you plan to do about it anyway?

Perfect for a Mouldy Oldie (Me)

For me, this bike has been the best purchase of the COVID times. It’s intuitive to ride, the customer service was better than expected and it’s making me social. What else could I possibly want from a bike?

The only thing I have to loose is my middle age paunch!

Brad

BradFar North Queensland, QLD

Fantastic business all round

Never going anywhere else to buy in the future. Great bikes, great packaging. Worth every cent. They go above and beyond for an transaction. Bikes went together easy and very straight forward.

Lovely bike

Light and easy to ride bike with enough gears to get you up and down hills. Looks great and the basket is very useful. Bicycles online website was easy to use and the shipping was prompt. There online help service is also very useful.

labrat

labratIllawarra, NSW

Marin Fairfax 3 - a great bike!

Paul Taylor

Paul TaylorPerth, WA

Marin Rift Zone 2 buy of the Century

This bike is awesome, Dollar for Dollar, I don't think you can get better for an entry level bike.
Only negative is if you are riding up hills, either have enormous legs or change the heavy ultra tractable tyres. I changed the Tyre's and have not looked back. I just love it!!!!!

Nigel Hackman

Nigel HackmanPerth, WA

Great bike.

This bike the path e5. Is up there with the best. Most top e bikes $5000 plus. I can now go out for a whole day and enjoy our lovely country,s climate.

Nigel C

Nigel CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Topeak Journey Trailer

Bicycles Online provided a great product that arrived quickly and met every expectation. The trailer was easy to fit and effortless to hitch and unhitch. Looking forward to many happy cycling holidays.

Ross

RossDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic experience and value for money.

I ordered a bike for my son and it arrived exceptionally well packaged, it was easy to assemble. The bike itself is great quality and after this experience I would highly recommend anyone looking for a bike to seriously consider this option when purchasing.

kim123

kim123Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Exceptional service and great bike

I purchased a Cell Ultimo step through e bike and was so impressed, my partner purchased one as well. Very fast and low shipping cost. The bike is packed full of great features.

A fabulous electric bike

I ordered an electric step through bike from Bicycles Online and it is not only a very well priced bike, it is well put together, and wonderful to ride. It brings me much joy, convenience, exercise and fun.