Bicycles Online Products

3.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (13) · No

ThilaniVictoria

No Mercy during COVID-19 and deducted AUD 100 for a faulty bike

Returned during 14 day trial due to break and other issues. Wanted to go for a more expensive bike, however got a bill with $100 extra. No explanation. Emailed back and response was Workshop told to charge extra as bike had damages which we couldn't see when we sent. Confusion with the trial period as you are not supposed to ride it but find issues??? My son rode only 2 times. They returned my money
with $100 less. Our hard earned money you took from us especially during this pandemic. Angry Customer

Thilani

Thank you very much for looking into this and appreciate your quick response with regard to return claim. My daughter has received a call already in regards to the refund.

spettigrew11

spettigrew11Perth, WA

Returning my bike was a smooth process

Bike Was a bit small, Gears didn’t work to my liking. Arranged to have my bike returned and refunded with the 14 day guarantee and it was a very smooth process which I was very happy with. Recommend bike sales.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DONT BUY-BAD QUALITY

I can't begin to tell you the stuff around we have had with now a second (replacement) bike being delivered with damaged rims and unrideable. Having spent so much time with delays (unavoidable due to COVID I understand) but the effort in unpacking, putting together, repacking for collection, only to have to do it all again because of faulty goods is upsetting. We have waited for months for a replacement (that we especially asked to be quality checked prior to sending to us) and here we are again. My daughter is so upset. We have been SO patient but this is ridiculous. SO unhappy and recommend you go to a real bike shop and avoided this place.

Bike Shops

Find out how Bicycles Online Products compares to other Bike Shops

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Updated warranty service issue.

The item itself has a flawed design or engineered poorly (Sunrace crankset). When fitted we cannot ride any further than 400m without the LH crank working its way loose. We have tried many way to secure properly using a torque wrench and different settings and locktite to prevent the bolt from working its way loose.
Finally managed to speak to someone in their disputes department. Absolutely couldn't do enough to help me and work through the situation. Completely turned my opinion around and now an extremely happy customer. Also have a son who can ride his bike again. Thanks again I do really appreciate the effort to turn my frown upside down :)

Tom V

Tom V

Issue resolved by Bicyclesonline.

Had an issue with the bike, however after a few days dealing with an online customer service rep, was contacted by someone on the phone and then was able to resolve the issue satisfactorily shortly thereafter.

The bike is great value for money and rides like a dream

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi Tom, Sorry to hear about the issues you had with your new bike. Can you please send us an email at https://support.bicyclesonline.com.au/support/tickets/new and we will help you with your issue as best as we can. Thank you.

Hi Tom.

Thank you for your reply. Your inquiry has been directed to our manager and will be contacting you directly so we can help resolve the issue faster. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Todd

ToddVictoria

Buckled and bothered

It took four weeks to get to me. When delivery finally made it the front wheel was buckled. Contact made to bicycles online. They responded with YouTube clips on how I could fix the issue. Not happy with response or the service. Support your local bike shop as they care whereas online are just punching out sales and delivery. My mistake on attempting to save 30 dollars.

Ben N

Ben NAU

Couldn’t be happier

I brought a Polygon bike for my daughter’s birthday. Very impressed with speed of delivery, well packaged and clear instructions to complete setup. I have now purchased 3 more bikes for the rest of the family

Dan

DanMid North Coast, NSW

What an Awesome bike!

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty issues

Purchased Xtrada 7 from bicyclesonline. Good bike however there was an issue with rear hub not long after purchase. After over month of back and forth with their resolution centre, I was advised that anything to do with the rear hub is not a warranty issue but a maintenance issue. Bike was ridden lightly till rear hub became defective. Rear hubs are supposed to last a long time before having to be rebuilt/regreased, apparently not according to bicyclesonline. Bikes seem pretty good however purchase at your own risk if you believe that there will be any customer support should something go wrong with your bike......

Bike Shops

Find out how Bicycles Online Products compares to other Bike Shops

Unbelievably Poor Service.

Purchased a Polygon Xtrada 6. First problem; Took Over a month to arrive. Second Problem: Upon inspection there was a huge chunk scratched out of the front fork back to raw metal. They offered me $30 dollars in compensation and refused to send a replacement fork and have someone install. Alternatively they offered a replacement with the next shipment due in three months!!! Customer service has been very poor. Have demanded a refund and will be taking my business elsewhere. Unbelievably bad experience. Beware before purchasing.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Absolutely love the new bike

Great first bike would definitely recommend it to other people great price, easy shipping and perfect to put together in under 1 hour. After the first ride I was satisfied

online h.Gungahlin 2912, ACT

After sale customer service can be improved a bit.

Bought a $2k Siskui T7 and have problem with dropper seat out of the box, jiggling left to right and sometimes does not extend automatically. Contacted bicycles online (after dozens of emails and phone calls, on-line chat and also sent in video depicting the problem), support staff are all overseas btw. Promised me twice to send replacement, never happened. Then my ticket was closed and was told they are not sending replacement because movement is "normal'. This is ridiculous !

Hi there,

sorry to hear about your experience with the dropper post. Do you by chance know your ticket number or email address so I can take a look into this and get a second opinion on your dropper?

online h.

Looking forward to many happy miles

Great quality bike, i was very impressed with the finish on everything. I did have my doubts about the gears and the cable disc brakes. But wow this thing changes gears so well and once the pads bedded in i couldn't tell they were cable operated.
As long as the weather stays fine the cables shouldn't be an issue.
But the best thing about this tandem is it is easy to ride and just a great fun healthy way to spend time with someone special.
Just do it you will love it.