Bicycles Online Products

Bicycles Online Products (page 2 of 8)

Paul Taylor

Paul TaylorPerth, WA

Marin Rift Zone 2 buy of the Century

This bike is awesome, Dollar for Dollar, I don't think you can get better for an entry level bike.
Only negative is if you are riding up hills, either have enormous legs or change the heavy ultra tractable tyres. I changed the Tyre's and have not looked back. I just love it!!!!!

Todd

ToddVictoria

Buckled and bothered

It took four weeks to get to me. When delivery finally made it the front wheel was buckled. Contact made to bicycles online. They responded with YouTube clips on how I could fix the issue. Not happy with response or the service. Support your local bike shop as they care whereas online are just punching out sales and delivery. My mistake on attempting to save 30 dollars.

Nigel Hackman

Nigel HackmanPerth, WA

Great bike.

This bike the path e5. Is up there with the best. Most top e bikes $5000 plus. I can now go out for a whole day and enjoy our lovely country,s climate.

Zero dramas

I have purchased 2 mountain bikes from these guys. Also have purchased several other mountain bikes, parts and accessories. Helmet , clothing and a few other bits and pieces. Never had any dramas with any of the products purchased.

Nigel C

Nigel CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Topeak Journey Trailer

Bicycles Online provided a great product that arrived quickly and met every expectation. The trailer was easy to fit and effortless to hitch and unhitch. Looking forward to many happy cycling holidays.

Ross

RossDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic experience and value for money.

I ordered a bike for my son and it arrived exceptionally well packaged, it was easy to assemble. The bike itself is great quality and after this experience I would highly recommend anyone looking for a bike to seriously consider this option when purchasing.

kim123

kim123Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Exceptional service and great bike

I purchased a Cell Ultimo step through e bike and was so impressed, my partner purchased one as well. Very fast and low shipping cost. The bike is packed full of great features.

A fabulous electric bike

I ordered an electric step through bike from Bicycles Online and it is not only a very well priced bike, it is well put together, and wonderful to ride. It brings me much joy, convenience, exercise and fun.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sick bikes, affordable prices.

Amazing online shopping experience. Easy sizing guides and simple navigation. affordable products and high quality. Shipping is super fast and free!
The full suspension bikes are perfect entry level and range up to pro spec shredders.

Willy

WillyCoombs 2611, ACT

Very happy

Bought the polygon trid zz slope bike. The bike was delivered within 2 days and the bike was perfect for my riding style. Very happy with the whole buying process.

Worst company to buy bikes off

Do not use this website. They sell bikes with cheap Chinese parts instead of shimano then don't reply or validate the warrants on faulty parts. Admitted fault n won't reply to emails

Ryan M.
Ryan M.
Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Best Electric bike in the world

I took delivery of a POLYGON Entiat Pedelec late Dec 2019. I've since traveled over 500 klms & experienced nothing but joy every time I ride. Hills are no issue, so you can go where ever like and return home with energy to burn. Build quality is top line with absolutely no issues at all. High end product.... I love my bike. Full marks Polygon.

Lindsay P.

Lindsay P.Sydney, NSW

Polygon Path i8 all round a great bike

Darryl Hayes

Darryl HayesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading Advertising

The pop-up advertising for their bikes has lower prices than their actual store and has done for over 2 weeks. This is misleading and a poor approach to business which caused me to shop elsewhere. The products themselves are ok though based on a previous purchase.

Marcus

MarcusSydney, NSW

2020 Polygon Relic Evo 24

This a a really great kids bike. Has gear levers instead of those terrible hand grip changing system, and also comes with disc brakes. Overall I was really impressed with the quality of the bike.

Steve L

Steve LSydney, NSW

The 2020 Polygon Cascade 3.0 - 27.5 inch Mountain Bike is a Great Bike!

I'm on the larger side of the cycling fraternity and it's going great. I used to ride a bit PC (pre-children), but have had a 16 year lay off since. Using this for more exercise, but of course I need to get my fat bahookie on it more. Easy delivery, easy assembly, even as the sun started to go down. One of my kids is eying it off, so after I drop of few of the old kgs it might be time for me to upgrade. 5 stars!

Ben N

Ben NAU

Couldn’t be happier

I brought a Polygon bike for my daughter’s birthday. Very impressed with speed of delivery, well packaged and clear instructions to complete setup. I have now purchased 3 more bikes for the rest of the family

Raff

RaffGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So playful you forget you’re on a bike

An excellent built and spec’d bike, extremely fun and easy to ride. This bike has some aggressive geometry and definitely enhances the riding experience! Worth a look at thanks enjoy!

Sam W.

Sam W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed and you need to know why ?

Gordon

GordonSydney, NSW

Great Bike. Bang for your bucks!!!

The Polygon Cascade 3 MTB is well built with quality parts and workmanship. It rides beautifully smooth without any issues.
Assembly was simple and nicely package comes with all the tools that you've need.