Bicycles Online

Bicycles Online (page 2 of 17)

Shopping Experience, Products

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

CT30 MTB pedal

Good pedal for someone transitioning from flats to clips. Easy to clip in/out. Needed to elevate the binders so my shoes (Fly Racing Talon MTB) would clip in. Rotating pedal so binder is up is effortless.

Mario

MarioSydney, NSW

Polygon Relics 20

My son is so happy with his new bike, he love to ride it, delivery was very quick. Would recommend this shop. Considering of buy a big bike for myself and my wife.

magoo

magoo

Topeak Ratchet Rocket - 15 Functions

Topeak Ratchet Rocket - 15 Functions Tool is very compact & high quality tool that comes in a weather proof case that can be mounted to your bicycles frame. Brilliant. Just dont lend it to your friends?! I've had to replace mine after doing just that.

Michael HughesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchase of Bicycle Online

Quite honestly there is nothing that would improve the experience I had. Purchased online with a couple of uncertainties around specs (size of frame etc). However, after discussion with one of your online consultants any concerns were allayed. I purchased online and received and had easily assembled within 48 hours. Runs like a well oiled machine. I was also kept well informed re despatch and delivery. Exceptional product and service.

Unbelievably Poor Service.

Purchased a Polygon Xtrada 6. First problem; Took Over a month to arrive. Second Problem: Upon inspection there was a huge chunk scratched out of the front fork back to raw metal. They offered me $30 dollars in compensation and refused to send a replacement fork and have someone install. Alternatively they offered a replacement with the next shipment due in three months!!! Customer service has been very poor. Have demanded a refund and will be taking my business elsewhere. Unbelievably bad experience. Beware before purchasing.

Shaun

ShaunHunter Region, NSW

Lifes easy

The purchase and whole experience was just easy, all the details are there and easy to find and my bike was delivered in new condition no dramas and super fast. So much easier than dealing with some face to face shops!

Great experience with Bicycles Online

Good price on the item I wanted and fast shipping, which is all I needed for online shopping. They also kept me informed via the emails. I would shop with them again in the future.

Will Z.

Will Z.South Australia

BOA Folding Electric Bike

Toddy

ToddyCentral, SA

My other bike feels like a toy

RSM

RSMSydney, NSW

Great bike, great service

Easy to use web page & ordering. Delivery wasnt working out (my problem, not theirs) so customer support & the warehouse team were flexible & worked out a solution. Refreshing to have helpful people able to adapt processes to ensure a good result.

Bike was quite straightforward to assemble. Importantly my daughter was able to help & be a part of assembling her new bike, adding to her pride & responsibility owning a really nice bike. Noise in the front disk brake was normal and gone in less than 20 minutes of riding as the brake pads settled in. Couldnt be more satisfied.

Mr cactusSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bunch of craps

Bought a Marin Alcatraz, upon arrival it had paint damage, got $50 store credit, tried to use store credit but wouldnt let me use it until I went over $50 so I got my amount to $70 to use the credit but I was charged $70 to my bank, took a week to resolve when it was clearly their fault, I would not recommended these knobs, mtb direct is 100 times better and so is Pushys.com

Ruwan

RuwanSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Before buying, I chatted with Ferd who is from customer service to clarify few things and he was very helpful. May be it is not always but I received the bicycle with some minor scratches. I chatted back with the same gentleman Ferd and provided photos of the scratches. He was very professional and without any fussy questions, he apologized and arranged to replace the bicycle. I'm really happy with the customer service.

I did a few rides with the bicycle so far it is excellent.

Easy online shopping and fast delivery

All info was on the web, I bought my kid Polygon 2020 bike and it took only one day to arrive! By the next day we were enjoying the ride

Kagan

KaganSydney, NSW

Xquarone

Jamie

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Im a lover of polygon now!

Siskiu t8, love it! Super responsive suspension
It does it all and well! Up or down this thing shreds!
I thought giants were the be all end all but the Siskiu I can ride all day.
So happy I made the choice!

Steve

StevePerth, WA

Xtrada 8, nice machine

The bike arrived in a couple of days, was a breeze to assemble and is a joy to ride. It will be heading along the Munda Biddi soon and I am confident it is the right machine to carry me. Life time warranty on the frame gives extra peace of mind

Andrew

AndrewDarling Downs, QLD

well made and good build quality

very well built bike, excellent postage time, packaged really well. Easy to assemble and handled its first ride without any issues. All adjustments spot on out of the box, even down to tyre pressure and shock settings

Jezz C.

Jezz C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding piece of machinery

So easy to ride. Brakes and gears work effortlessly, while as a whole the bike is so light and easily maneuverable. Will definitely use these guys again for my next purchase

A perfect tool - Topeak Ratchet Rocket!

The best & most efficient tool we should be carrying. It has the most commonly used bits and none of the extras that just add weight! Its damn good value too!

steve

steve

Carbon post Ritchie

I have been happy with my carbon post Ritchey its lite and sturdy i have had no issues. Highly recommended especially if you don't want a dropper post..The price is right for any upgrades

max g.

max g.asked

is it real ligit

Michael Hughes

I did not even know about Bicycles Online until 2-3 weeks ago. I looked online to get some idea of what was available and found Bicycles Online. I read the a good number of reviews (including 1-2 that appeared less than 100% positive). Always a risk that the bike would not be as good as advertised but completely satisfied. It took me less than an hour to assemble as it basically arrives 90% ready to go. Bike was dispatched two hours after ordered and I tracked its delivery from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Delivered less than 48 hours after ordering. I would be happy to own shares in these guys!

Hi Max
Yes, we are an online store that sell Bicycles and accessories within Australia. We carry Polygon and Marin bikes. You can email, call or chat with us Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm if you have any questions. Please take a look at how to contact us using the following link -https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/page/contact-us/

Jack

Jackasked

i received a bike from bicycles online and it was delivered in a timely fashion well packaged. But, as for a pro build it leave a lot to be desired:
both wheels were out of true, the front bearing were tight, front and rear mechs needed tuning, lucky in know how tune, the front wheel had to trued at a local bike shop which cost.
point is ive contacted them on two occasions and have not herd back, not a good experience.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for contacting us.
Were you able to get through to us on 02 8599 2209 or sales@bicyclesonline.com.au?

Maria a.

Maria a.asked

Hi, i would like to know when is the 2019 polygon xtrada 6.0 going to be release here in Australia and how much is the estimated price? Thanks!

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi, we do not have the Xtrada 6 available online - https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/polygon-xtrada-6.0-mountain-bike

Get an answer from our members and Bicycles Online representatives