Bicycles Online

Bicycles Online (page 2 of 20)

Shopping Experience, Products

4.4

Nigel Hackman

Nigel HackmanPerth, WA

Great bike.

This bike the path e5. Is up there with the best. Most top e bikes $5000 plus. I can now go out for a whole day and enjoy our lovely country,s climate.

Zero dramas

I have purchased 2 mountain bikes from these guys. Also have purchased several other mountain bikes, parts and accessories. Helmet , clothing and a few other bits and pieces. Never had any dramas with any of the products purchased.

Great bike fast shipping

Great bike, as pictured and described online. The bike arrived quickly and was well packed. Even came with some basic tools to put it together. Good communication, easy. Thank you.

Nigel C

Nigel CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Topeak Journey Trailer

Bicycles Online provided a great product that arrived quickly and met every expectation. The trailer was easy to fit and effortless to hitch and unhitch. Looking forward to many happy cycling holidays.

Ross

RossDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic experience and value for money.

I ordered a bike for my son and it arrived exceptionally well packaged, it was easy to assemble. The bike itself is great quality and after this experience I would highly recommend anyone looking for a bike to seriously consider this option when purchasing.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

I want to congratulate Bicycles Online on their outstanding service in providing good product information, filling the order and getting the folding bike to my wife in record time with very professional communication and tracking systems

The bike arrived this afternoon and I easily unpacked and put it together in 15 minutes

Adjusted it to my wife’s requirements and she was riding it before dark

I highly recommend Bicycles Online

kim123

kim123Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Exceptional service and great bike

I purchased a Cell Ultimo step through e bike and was so impressed, my partner purchased one as well. Very fast and low shipping cost. The bike is packed full of great features.

A fabulous electric bike

I ordered an electric step through bike from Bicycles Online and it is not only a very well priced bike, it is well put together, and wonderful to ride. It brings me much joy, convenience, exercise and fun.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sick bikes, affordable prices.

Amazing online shopping experience. Easy sizing guides and simple navigation. affordable products and high quality. Shipping is super fast and free!
The full suspension bikes are perfect entry level and range up to pro spec shredders.

Polygon Path

Very Easy ordering super fast delivery quality item arrived as described. Tighten the bars, adjust seat, safety check and ready to go in 10 minutes.
Happy to recommend to family and friends

Great product

Great product which was very easy to assemble. Delivered in a timely manner, and meets our familyys needs very well. Would highly recommended this product as a cost effective and reliable solution.

Willy

WillyCoombs 2611, ACT

Very happy

Bought the polygon trid zz slope bike. The bike was delivered within 2 days and the bike was perfect for my riding style. Very happy with the whole buying process.

Alma G

Alma GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect bike with a super easy online shopping experience.

Shopping for my new bike was super easy and hassle free with bicycles online. It came literally the next day and super easy to put together. I would highly recommend purchasing your next bike or bike accessories with bicycles online.

Worst company to buy bikes off

Do not use this website. They sell bikes with cheap Chinese parts instead of shimano then don't reply or validate the warrants on faulty parts. Admitted fault n won't reply to emails

Ryan M.
Ryan M.
Nelson Gunasti

Nelson GunastiSydney, NSW

Quick, Efficient and Timely!

Bicycles Online is like the Apple of bikes. It comes beautifully packaged in a box, with excellent instructions and tools to assemble it. They were quick, they were efficient, they were timely and most importantly, the end product was fantastic. They were brilliant from start to finish.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Best Electric bike in the world

I took delivery of a POLYGON Entiat Pedelec late Dec 2019. I've since traveled over 500 klms & experienced nothing but joy every time I ride. Hills are no issue, so you can go where ever like and return home with energy to burn. Build quality is top line with absolutely no issues at all. High end product.... I love my bike. Full marks Polygon.

Nigel Hackman

Nigel HackmanPerth, WA

Great bike e path 5 polygon

Just took out my first e bike . Its the polygon e path 5. From bicyclesonline .com.au Amazing ride. 30klm felt relaxing ,not worried about steep inclines now. This bike is as good as any other i have looked at all $1000 or more above what i paid. Thanks bicyclesonline.

Lindsay P.

Room for Improvement

Darryl Hayes

Darryl HayesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Misleading Advertising

The pop-up advertising for their bikes has lower prices than their actual store and has done for over 2 weeks. This is misleading and a poor approach to business which caused me to shop elsewhere. The products themselves are ok though based on a previous purchase.

max g.

max g.asked

is it real ligit

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

I did not even know about Bicycles Online until 2-3 weeks ago. I looked online to get some idea of what was available and found Bicycles Online. I read the a good number of reviews (including 1-2 that appeared less than 100% positive). Always a risk that the bike would not be as good as advertised but completely satisfied. It took me less than an hour to assemble as it basically arrives 90% ready to go. Bike was dispatched two hours after ordered and I tracked its delivery from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Delivered less than 48 hours after ordering. I would be happy to own shares in these guys!

Hi Max
Yes, we are an online store that sell Bicycles and accessories within Australia. We carry Polygon and Marin bikes. You can email, call or chat with us Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm if you have any questions. Please take a look at how to contact us using the following link -https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/page/contact-us/

Jack

Jackasked

Bicycles Online

i received a bike from bicycles online and it was delivered in a timely fashion well packaged. But, as for a pro build it leave a lot to be desired:
both wheels were out of true, the front bearing were tight, front and rear mechs needed tuning, lucky in know how tune, the front wheel had to trued at a local bike shop which cost.
point is ive contacted them on two occasions and have not herd back, not a good experience.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for contacting us.
Were you able to get through to us on 02 8599 2209 or sales@bicyclesonline.com.au?

Maria a.

Maria a.asked

Bicycles Online

Hi, i would like to know when is the 2019 polygon xtrada 6.0 going to be release here in Australia and how much is the estimated price? Thanks!

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi, we do not have the Xtrada 6 available online - https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/polygon-xtrada-6.0-mountain-bike

Get an answer from our members and Bicycles Online representatives