Bicycles Online

Bicycles Online (page 3 of 21)

Shopping Experience, Products

4.3

Paul Taylor

Paul TaylorPerth, WA

Marin Rift Zone 2 buy of the Century

This bike is awesome, Dollar for Dollar, I don't think you can get better for an entry level bike.
Only negative is if you are riding up hills, either have enormous legs or change the heavy ultra tractable tyres. I changed the Tyre's and have not looked back. I just love it!!!!!

Todd

ToddVictoria

Buckled and bothered

It took four weeks to get to me. When delivery finally made it the front wheel was buckled. Contact made to bicycles online. They responded with YouTube clips on how I could fix the issue. Not happy with response or the service. Support your local bike shop as they care whereas online are just punching out sales and delivery. My mistake on attempting to save 30 dollars.

GarethPerth, WA

Where's me bike!

Ordered my bike over 4 weeks ago. Was told to allow 5 business days for delivery plus an extra 2 days because of Covid19. Sent email after 20 days, no reply. Waited 4 more days, sent email, no reply. Phoned but unable to get any response. Get put on hold and then get asked by a machine to leave name and number........no reply. My $799 left my account on same day of order.

N119026
Not a pre order, was available and in stock. Thanks.

Adam

AdamGippsland, VIC

Wonderfull

Purchased a cascade 4.0 and couldn't be happier, arrived quicker than estimated. Put it together in 30 min, great quality. Better than any other bike shop I have dealt with.

ibenangel

ibenangelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yes, they sell it, they freight it

Used bicyclesonline plenty of times. When they say it's in stock it obviously is. The freight is always fairly quick and they have always got the order right.

Good range of products, mostly pretty good pricing. Happy days.

Emma

EmmaMelbourne

Taken my $525 a month ago, still no bike, no contact and can't get onto them.

Purchased bike mid May on pre-order to be shipped 1 June. Still no bike. No info provided as to whereabouts or any delay in shipping. Impossible to contact, messages left on phone and email, takes days to reply. Bike was promised to arrive by 10 June at latest when finally got onto someone. Still not shipped or any further info provided. Meanwhile they have $525 of my money. Impossible to contact. Appalling customer service. Terrible communication.

Nigel Hackman

Nigel HackmanPerth, WA

Great bike.

This bike the path e5. Is up there with the best. Most top e bikes $5000 plus. I can now go out for a whole day and enjoy our lovely country,s climate.

Zero dramas

I have purchased 2 mountain bikes from these guys. Also have purchased several other mountain bikes, parts and accessories. Helmet , clothing and a few other bits and pieces. Never had any dramas with any of the products purchased.

Great bike fast shipping

Great bike, as pictured and described online. The bike arrived quickly and was well packed. Even came with some basic tools to put it together. Good communication, easy. Thank you.

Nigel C

Nigel CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Topeak Journey Trailer

Bicycles Online provided a great product that arrived quickly and met every expectation. The trailer was easy to fit and effortless to hitch and unhitch. Looking forward to many happy cycling holidays.

Ross

RossDarling Downs, QLD

Fantastic experience and value for money.

I ordered a bike for my son and it arrived exceptionally well packaged, it was easy to assemble. The bike itself is great quality and after this experience I would highly recommend anyone looking for a bike to seriously consider this option when purchasing.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

I want to congratulate Bicycles Online on their outstanding service in providing good product information, filling the order and getting the folding bike to my wife in record time with very professional communication and tracking systems

The bike arrived this afternoon and I easily unpacked and put it together in 15 minutes

Adjusted it to my wife’s requirements and she was riding it before dark

I highly recommend Bicycles Online

kim123

kim123Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Exceptional service and great bike

I purchased a Cell Ultimo step through e bike and was so impressed, my partner purchased one as well. Very fast and low shipping cost. The bike is packed full of great features.

A fabulous electric bike

I ordered an electric step through bike from Bicycles Online and it is not only a very well priced bike, it is well put together, and wonderful to ride. It brings me much joy, convenience, exercise and fun.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sick bikes, affordable prices.

Amazing online shopping experience. Easy sizing guides and simple navigation. affordable products and high quality. Shipping is super fast and free!
The full suspension bikes are perfect entry level and range up to pro spec shredders.

Polygon Path

Very Easy ordering super fast delivery quality item arrived as described. Tighten the bars, adjust seat, safety check and ready to go in 10 minutes.
Happy to recommend to family and friends

Great product

Great product which was very easy to assemble. Delivered in a timely manner, and meets our familyys needs very well. Would highly recommended this product as a cost effective and reliable solution.

Willy

WillyCoombs 2611, ACT

Very happy

Bought the polygon trid zz slope bike. The bike was delivered within 2 days and the bike was perfect for my riding style. Very happy with the whole buying process.

Alma G

Alma GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect bike with a super easy online shopping experience.

Shopping for my new bike was super easy and hassle free with bicycles online. It came literally the next day and super easy to put together. I would highly recommend purchasing your next bike or bike accessories with bicycles online.

Worst company to buy bikes off

Do not use this website. They sell bikes with cheap Chinese parts instead of shimano then don't reply or validate the warrants on faulty parts. Admitted fault n won't reply to emails

Ryan M.
Ryan M.

Josip B.

Josip B.asked

Bicycles Online

Hi I would like to know when you will get the Marin San Quentin 3 back in stock?

Do you have a estimated arrival of the updated model?

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Unfortunately we do not have a confirmed date for new models yet but it will likely be towards the end of the year. Looking to be October/November time at the moment.

max g.

max g.asked

is it real ligit

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

I did not even know about Bicycles Online until 2-3 weeks ago. I looked online to get some idea of what was available and found Bicycles Online. I read the a good number of reviews (including 1-2 that appeared less than 100% positive). Always a risk that the bike would not be as good as advertised but completely satisfied. It took me less than an hour to assemble as it basically arrives 90% ready to go. Bike was dispatched two hours after ordered and I tracked its delivery from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Delivered less than 48 hours after ordering. I would be happy to own shares in these guys!

Hi Max
Yes, we are an online store that sell Bicycles and accessories within Australia. We carry Polygon and Marin bikes. You can email, call or chat with us Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm if you have any questions. Please take a look at how to contact us using the following link -https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/page/contact-us/

Jack

Jackasked

Bicycles Online

i received a bike from bicycles online and it was delivered in a timely fashion well packaged. But, as for a pro build it leave a lot to be desired:
both wheels were out of true, the front bearing were tight, front and rear mechs needed tuning, lucky in know how tune, the front wheel had to trued at a local bike shop which cost.
point is ive contacted them on two occasions and have not herd back, not a good experience.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for contacting us.
Were you able to get through to us on 02 8599 2209 or sales@bicyclesonline.com.au?

Get an answer from our members and Bicycles Online representatives