Bicycles Online

Bicycles Online (page 3 of 17)

Shopping Experience, Products

A perfect tool - Topeak Ratchet Rocket!

The best & most efficient tool we should be carrying. It has the most commonly used bits and none of the extras that just add weight! Its damn good value too!

steve

steve

Carbon post Ritchie

I have been happy with my carbon post Ritchey its lite and sturdy i have had no issues. Highly recommended especially if you don't want a dropper post..The price is right for any upgrades

JakeKV

JakeKVIllawarra, NSW

Easy purchase experience great delivery and products to match

Ordered a bike for the first time in my life recently and was a very easy order process online. Came very quickly pretty much overnight despite being around 250 kms away. Great service and bike seems great so far. Would definitely consider again when looking further into a new road bike upgrade

Find out how Bicycles Online compares to other Bike Shops

Absolutely love the new bike

Great first bike would definitely recommend it to other people great price, easy shipping and perfect to put together in under 1 hour. After the first ride I was satisfied

Troy

TroyHunter Region, NSW

Polygon Siskiu N8

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerNorth Queensland, QLD

Great job! great website!

An enjoyable experience dealing with the staff and on the website. I had some issues with delivery but the staff of Bicycles online were extremely professional and assisted me in every way to solve the issue. Recommend the product too.

online h.Gungahlin 2912, ACT

After sale customer service can be improved a bit.

Bought a $2k Siskui T7 and have problem with dropper seat out of the box, jiggling left to right and sometimes does not extend automatically. Contacted bicycles online (after dozens of emails and phone calls, on-line chat and also sent in video depicting the problem), support staff are all overseas btw. Promised me twice to send replacement, never happened. Then my ticket was closed and was told they are not sending replacement because movement is "normal'. This is ridiculous !

Hi there,

sorry to hear about your experience with the dropper post. Do you by chance know your ticket number or email address so I can take a look into this and get a second opinion on your dropper?

I love this bike

We just took delivery of a Polygon Xtrada 7. I am extremely pleased with it. It rides like a much more expensive bike. I think this is due to the quality components used. Though it was not at all expensive compared to other brands. I have always had Giants but not anymore. These bikes are way better value.

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wrong Bike

jglovey

jgloveyNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Happy enough

Promptly fixed and returned warranty item but no explanation as to what was wrong or what needed doing.

Also I received no explanation on an additional request ($ was happy to pay for) I had for the mechanic.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for your review, happy to look into this and respond with an explanation. For me to do this, can you please supply me with an order number?

Perfect Customer Service

Great online experience, good site, great tracking, received bike in 2 working days, and great follow-up call from the company to advise bike being delivered on that day, and also to reassure me that there was a 14 day trial period if I was not entirely satisfied. Perfect customer service . Thank you Bikes Online.
PS: One of the better quality bikes I have seen out there. Certainly better than most stores I visited.

timo72Sydney, NSW

Online passive aggressive behaviour

timo72

Total incompetence/Ultimately satisfactory outcome (read update below)

Luke
Luke

N90208/N91110

James Lockyer

James LockyerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Maxxis Enduro 27.5 DHF Bundle

Ken L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible experience so far and it’s not over

#N92098

Find out how Bicycles Online compares to other Bike Shops

Computer glitch or pulling a swifty

I bought the Extrada8 ($1399) online last Monday. The money went out of my account on Tuesday and I received a receipt stamped PAID the same day. Three days later I called up on progress, only to be told the order was frozen because the 'computer says no'. The customer service said I needed to resubmit another request. When I asked about the receipt and the money paid, they told me there was an issues with validating my card and I needed to send some id to verify my address. I submitted my rates notice, but was told it had to be photo id. Who else has had to submit photo id to complete an online transaction, for anything, ever?
No sign of the bike or a refund.
Not happy, Justin

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

A precautionary tale of buying bikes online.

Perfect MTB for Newbee

I love this bike perfect for a newbee like me, one thing is the saddle i thinks its too small for me, and i hope there’s more color option to choose from but overall great bike for me.

Tony L.Perth, WA

The worst after sales service I have ever experienced

peter y.

Beware, they only allow positive reviews on their website. Read this review BEFORE purchasing. Premier 4.0 Polygon

max g.

max g.asked

is it real ligit

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

I did not even know about Bicycles Online until 2-3 weeks ago. I looked online to get some idea of what was available and found Bicycles Online. I read the a good number of reviews (including 1-2 that appeared less than 100% positive). Always a risk that the bike would not be as good as advertised but completely satisfied. It took me less than an hour to assemble as it basically arrives 90% ready to go. Bike was dispatched two hours after ordered and I tracked its delivery from Sydney to Sunshine Coast. Delivered less than 48 hours after ordering. I would be happy to own shares in these guys!

Hi Max
Yes, we are an online store that sell Bicycles and accessories within Australia. We carry Polygon and Marin bikes. You can email, call or chat with us Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm if you have any questions. Please take a look at how to contact us using the following link -https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/page/contact-us/

Jack

Jackasked

Bicycles Online

i received a bike from bicycles online and it was delivered in a timely fashion well packaged. But, as for a pro build it leave a lot to be desired:
both wheels were out of true, the front bearing were tight, front and rear mechs needed tuning, lucky in know how tune, the front wheel had to trued at a local bike shop which cost.
point is ive contacted them on two occasions and have not herd back, not a good experience.

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Thanks for contacting us.
Were you able to get through to us on 02 8599 2209 or sales@bicyclesonline.com.au?

Maria a.

Maria a.asked

Bicycles Online

Hi, i would like to know when is the 2019 polygon xtrada 6.0 going to be release here in Australia and how much is the estimated price? Thanks!

Bicycles O.Bicycles Online

Hi, we do not have the Xtrada 6 available online - https://www.bicyclesonline.com.au/polygon-xtrada-6.0-mountain-bike

Get an answer from our members and Bicycles Online representatives