2Big Dog Combo Raw Dog Food

4.5

Phae D.
Phae D.Mid North Coast, NSW4 posts

Best Raw Pet Food

Great starter food for very young puppies (4wks), great for growing puppies on & a great staple food for adult dogs. Either as a whole diet, part of a mixed diet or as a topper. Huge range available, but I mainly use the Combo & Senstive formulas. Show details ·  1
AnM
AnM18 posts

My dogs love this

I've been giving this to my 2 dogs for about 10 days now, they love it, both of them clean the plate and come back a few times to check they haven't missed any the first and second time. I will be buying again and likely feeding this as their main diet going forward. My only concern is a review with someone finding plastic! I hope that's a one off, paying top dollar for healthy food I expect 100% healthy... no surprises! See how it goes. So far no problems, great product. Show details ·  1
Smell
Benjamin
Benjamin Perth, WA2 posts

Brilliant

Our GSP is hard working morning to night and loves this addition to his food combination. Show details ·  1
Smell
SaltyDog
SaltyDog3 posts
  Combo

Great way to start our pup on a raw diet

Have feed our dachshunds a DIY raw diet for years but am a bit time poor recently so switched to Big Dog Raw. Our new pup loves all of the different meats and along with raw meaty bones, is doing really well on this diet. I'm super impressed at the quality of the production process, once I did a bit of due diligence!
Highly recommend Bid Dog and dont delay with getting your dog off dry food!! Show details