Big Dog Raw Food

Big Dog Raw Food (page 2 of 2)

About Time!

Finally meat without preservatives!! I usually buy human grade mince but this is great! I stopped buying pet meat due to preservatives!! Fish & beef is great the dogs love it!! Good price, great packaging individual portions & there is no leakage from this packaging!!

Thank you so much for the positive review! We pride ourselves on being 100% natural, no preservatives, no synthetic vitamins and minerals, only naturally good fresh food. We've so happy to hear you're loving it! The Big Dog Team :-)

Perfect at Last

We have loved two silky terriers and both experienced digestive problems after consuming common supermarket pet foods. A few years back and after a recommendation, we changed to Dr Billinghurst (Doctor B’s) BARF that was a marked improvement although with minor digestive problems. This food also contained fresh blood that was off putting to our fussy dog. Our present Silky Terriers loves Big Dog Raw Food brand and has never eaten faster, and never been happier and healthier.

Hi David, thank you so much for the positive review! We're so happy to hear your Silky Terriers love our food so much and are doing so well. Kindly, the Big Dog team :-)