Big Dog Raw Food

Big Dog Raw Food (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Dog Food in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mem E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My dogs wouldn’t eat it after six months.

I was happy to find this raw food available for dogs. At first my two small dogs ate it cooked and they ate it. They prefered Big Dog to even good quality dried food and supermarket sausage, so I was happy. But in time they became less enthused until eventually they refused to eat it - they would rather starve. In curiousity I tried eating it myself. It was inedible, very bitter. Sometimes it didn’t smell fresh when thawed too. I was shocked. So, sadly, I cannot endorse this brand.

Jill Emery

Jill EmeryMalua bay

My Westy loves all the flavours but I give him the kangaroo it's less fat

My dog loves all the flavours but I keep to kangaroo it's less fat wouldn't change a thing his skin even looks better.

Big Dog Pet FoodsBig Dog Raw Food

Thanks so much Jill! This is so wonderful to hear and we're glad your dog loved his Kanga. The Big Dog team.

Sick, Twisted, Disappointing

Used this food for a couple years. I have a picky German Shepherd who actually would eat it. He likes each sachet in four, easy-to-pick-up sections when he eats, so he doesn't get his face dirty.

Tonight, he was particularly picky. So I hand-fed him. In one of the little sections of one sachet, I found what appeared to be a cat claw still attached to its base. Funny, the BEEF Big Dog RAW does not list CAT in the ingredients list. I sincerely hope that this was not a cat claw and belonged instead to one of the animals listed in the ingredients (chicken, beef, etc).

I was mocked by what appeared to be the official Facebook account when I brought it up on Big Dog's Facebook page. Hopefully I am mistaken, but it is very disconcerting.

MandaJ

MandaJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stopped using due to the smell

arff arffnsw

absolutely fantastic product

This is by far the best dog food i have ever come across. My dog digests the different ones realy well. Easy to separate the portion sizes. Been using for years and have never had a bad batch. Price is reasonable.

Big Dog Pet FoodsBig Dog Raw Food

Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you're pleased with our food and more importantly, that your dogs loves it! The Big Dog Team.

shootingstar

shootingstarWOULDN'T U LIKE 2KNOW, Nsw

About Time!

Finally meat without preservatives!! I usually buy human grade mince but this is great! I stopped buying pet meat due to preservatives!! Fish & beef is great the dogs love it!! Good price, great packaging individual portions & there is no leakage from this packaging!!

Big Dog Pet FoodsBig Dog Raw Food

Thank you so much for the positive review! We pride ourselves on being 100% natural, no preservatives, no synthetic vitamins and minerals, only naturally good fresh food. We've so happy to hear you're loving it! The Big Dog Team :-)

David J. Mallett

David J. MallettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect at Last

We have loved two silky terriers and both experienced digestive problems after consuming common supermarket pet foods. A few years back and after a recommendation, we changed to Dr Billinghurst (Doctor B’s) BARF that was a marked improvement although with minor digestive problems. This food also contained fresh blood that was off putting to our fussy dog. Our present Silky Terriers loves Big Dog Raw Food brand and has never eaten faster, and never been happier and healthier.

Big Dog Pet FoodsBig Dog Raw Food

Hi David, thank you so much for the positive review! We're so happy to hear your Silky Terriers love our food so much and are doing so well. Kindly, the Big Dog team :-)