Big Post Questions & Answers

Verifiedbigpost.com.au
Frankie w
Frankie w

We have poles that are 1350 long and 120 in circumference. Weight 1.5kg. Based in Adelaide, post code 5233. Could you give us an idea of cost to freight to say Sydney. Thank you

Harry
Harry

I can not get a straight and definitive answer from you service people. When will item 1649274 arrive at the destination. It appears it is lost in transit which has been nine days.

Big Post   DM

Hi Harry. The ETA for your delivery was September 29th, and I can confirm that your item is not lost in transit. I can see the delivery is being managed by an agent for the carrier, and the Big Post team have been working with the carrier to get an ETA for delivery. The latest advice we received was the delivery will be scheduled for this week. I'm sorry we haven't been able to provide a firm date as yet, however we are following up with the carrier regularly and should have an ETA for you in the next 24-48 hours.

If you have any further questions Harry please continue to send them through using the existing email thread you have with the team, and we will be sure to respond to you within the hour.

Best Regards,
The Big Post Team.

Janice S.
Janice S.

Can you please tell me where the Big Post depot in Ballina is located

Big Post   DM

Hi Janice, Do you have a Big Post job that is being received at the Ballina depot?
If you do you will receive an email with all of the details once the item arrives and is ready for collection.
We usually don't provide the address or contact details until the item has arrived at the depot as the staff at the depot are unable to assist until then. If you have the job number I'd be happy to look into it and can provide you with any relevant details.
Best Regards.

Gibbo
Gibbo

Hi, I was charged for a Futile delivery (job no 1517908) even though I added special instructions NOT to deliver on one particular day as we were closed for a Funeral. Whats the point of having a "Special Instructions" Panel if it makes no difference ? Therefore I have been charge twice and the futile fee is more than the original delivery fee, I am not happy about it.

Big Post   DM

Hi Gibbo. I'm sorry to hear the delivery instructions were not followed on your consignment. Delivery instructions are not always guaranteed, however in this case we have disputed the charges with the carrier as your instructions were advising of the business being closed on that day. A credit will be applied to your account for the futile fee charged. If you ever see a charge on your invoice that you are unsure of or would like to dispute, please don't hesitate to let us know as we will always investigate the charge.
The Big Post Team.

George M.

I have been waiting for three weeks for a part for My ute I have not been able to work do you have insurance that covers me

Big Post   DM

Hello George, Thank you for posting your question. Do you have the job details so I can have a look into this enquiry for you?

Kind regards
The Big Post Team

Gpo001798810

Big Post   DM

Hello George, Thank you for providing the job details. I will look into the location of your freight and come back to you with an update.

I'm sorry you have not had use of your ute for 3 weeks. I'm hopeful that we will be able to locate your freight quickly so you can be back on the road again.

Kind regards,
The Big Post Team

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Big Post   DM

Hi Tina, Deliveries to residential addresses where there are no unloading facilities will require certain types of trucks, This requirement and the fact that many carriers are experiencing driver shortages as a result of COVID and the recent extreme weather events means that delays are happening across the network. We are sorry that your delivery has been impacted. I am happy to advise however that your freight is scanning on board for delivery today.
Jane,

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim C

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Big Post   DM

Hi Jim, Big Post has a network of depot partners that our customers can have freight delivered to, for receivers to collect from. Your freight will be delivered to our depot partner in Benalla. The freight is currently in transit, unfortunately it has been affected by the current carrier service delays.
When the freight has been delivered to the depot you will receive an email advising you how you can collect. If you have not received that email by the end of this week please feel free to give us a call on 03 9544 5525 8.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri, or email enquiries@bigpost.com.au.

Big Post Customer Service

Jim C

many thanks for answering me, all is well midland freight has been in touch with me today, Regards Jim C

Shane S
Shane S

Are there any insurance included when you book with Big Post when an item goes missing?

Big Post   DM

Hi Shane, thank you for your question. Big Post offers a product called Freight Warranty, which the customer can choose to add to their account.
Freight Warranty covers most freight types, although there are some exclusions such as breakable items eg. glass and ceramics, and items booked as authority to leave. If the customer has chosen to activate this on their account they can make a claim for both damaged and lost items. If you would like more information I would be happy to send you our Freight Warranty documents.
Big Post Customer Service

paul d.

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

NNE Living
NNE Living

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

Big Post   DM

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Jennifer M.

My daughter purchased a trail bike valued at 1600 dollars from a Dirt Bike shop in Melbourne. Delivery to Launceston was supposed to be 5 days. That was nearly 3 weeks ago. Have rang the Melbourne number and it appears all depots are looking for her package and can't find it. Today is day 6 of searching and still not found. Not very impressed at all. Her bike was 1650.00 plus 80 delivery and we have given up ever seeing her bike, let alone getting refunded for it by the courier company. According to the tracking it is sitting in Melbourne somewhere.
Very bad service. Would not recommend Bigpost to anyone at this stage.

Big Post   DM

Hi Jennifer I'm very sorry to hear your daughters trail bike has gone missing in transit. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate this issue for your urgently? Your daughter would have received an e-mail from Big Post with these details.

Jennifer M.

Hi David, thank you for your response, Big Post have been searching for it for over a week and to now there is still no trace of it. Connote number GPO001256057. Job Id number is 541281. It is almost 4 weeks since it was allegedly picked up from Dandy dirt bike shop in Melbourne. Good luck with it. It has just mysteriously vanished in to thin air.
Regards
Jenni. Lauren's mum

Big Post   DM

Hi Jenni, Thanks for getting back to me quickly. I can see that we are still contacting TNT every day for an update. TNT are performing depot searches for the bike. I've asked my customer service manager to give you a call and make sure you're kept in the loop.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you at the moment.

Jennifer M.

Hi Dave, Thanks again for your response, I have just had a call from Steph, who has informed me that she will keep me in the loop throughout this process of finding a lost trail bike. I appreciate everything you guys are doing to find it, I honestly think, it is lost forever unfortunately. Fingers crossed some good news comes my daughter's way soon.
Regards
Jenni M

Big Post   DM

No worries Jennifer. I hope it turns up soon and hasn't been stolen. Your daughter is entitled to a full refund or replacement from the retailer in the event it is declared lost by TNT. Let's hope we have some good news soon though.

Jennifer M.

Further to my complaint about Big Post, TNT, who lost the bike, have now declared it lost in transit, but everyday, we receive emails to say it has arrived and to ring a number to organise a time to pick it up. We ring number, only to be told that there is no bike there in my daughter's name. I rang Bigpost after the first email, and Maddi informed me that the site had an update and was sending out emails that weren't correct, ours being one of them.
All we got is Sorry, big deal. How can a trail bike just vanish into thin air? With no trace. Fortunately we have been refunded by the seller, but if the bike turned up, we would send the money back to him. Why oh why is this happening? My daughters hopes get up, then they are dashed when the emails turn out untrue. Personally I think my daughter should be compensated for the runaround we have been given over the last 6 weeks. And I hope whoever has her bike is enjoying something they never paid for. This is beyond funny any more.

JOHN T.
JOHN T.

We were expected the item to be delivered today and no one called us.

Big Post   DM

Hi John, I'm sorry to hear you were not contacted. Can you please provide me with your Big Post job number and I'll look into your delivery for you?

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives