Big Post Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Big Post

5 questions from our users

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Hi Jim,
Big Post has a network of depot partners that our customers can have freight delivered to, for receivers to collect from. Your freight will be delivered to our depot partner in Benalla. The freight is currently in transit, unfortunately it has been affected by the current carrier service delays.
When the freight has been delivered to the depot you will receive an email advising you how you can collect. If you have not received that email by the end of this week please feel free to give us a call on 03 9544 5525 8.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri, or email enquiries@bigpost.com.au.

Best Regards
Jane
Big Post Customer Service

Shane S
Shane Sasked

Are there any insurance included when you book with Big Post when an item goes missing?

Hi Shane,
thank you for your question. Big Post offers a product called Freight Warranty, which the customer can choose to add to their account.
Freight Warranty covers most freight types, although there are some exclusions such as breakable items eg. glass and ceramics, and items booked as authority to leave. If the customer has chosen to activate this on their account they can make a claim for both damaged and lost items. If you would like more information I would be happy to send you our Freight Warranty documents.
Best Regards
Jane
Big Post Customer Service

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

Cherry D.
Cherry D.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Jennifer M.asked

My daughter purchased a trail bike valued at 1600 dollars from a Dirt Bike shop in Melbourne. Delivery to Launceston was supposed to be 5 days. That was nearly 3 weeks ago. Have rang the Melbourne number and it appears all depots are looking for her package and can't find it. Today is day 6 of searching and still not found. Not very impressed at all. Her bike was 1650.00 plus 80 delivery and we have given up ever seeing her bike, let alone getting refunded for it by the courier company. According to the tracking it is sitting in Melbourne somewhere.
Very bad service. Would not recommend Bigpost to anyone at this stage.

Hi Jennifer

I'm very sorry to hear your daughters trail bike has gone missing in transit. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate this issue for your urgently? Your daughter would have received an e-mail from Big Post with these details.

Jennifer M.

Hi David, thank you for your response, Big Post have been searching for it for over a week and to now there is still no trace of it. Connote number GPO001256057. Job Id number is 541281. It is almost 4 weeks since it was allegedly picked up from Dandy dirt bike shop in Melbourne. Good luck with it. It has just mysteriously vanished in to thin air.
Regards
Jenni. Lauren's mum

Hi Jenni,

Thanks for getting back to me quickly. I can see that we are still contacting TNT every day for an update. TNT are performing depot searches for the bike. I've asked my customer service manager to give you a call and make sure you're kept in the loop.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you at the moment.

JOHN T.
JOHN T.asked

We were expected the item to be delivered today and no one called us.

JaneBig Post

Hi John, I'm sorry to hear you were not contacted. Can you please provide me with your Big Post job number and I'll look into your delivery for you?

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives