Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

1.0

MulberryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service.

I ordered a walking chair from Mobility Caring for my grandfather, and received an email from Big Post on the 28th of September, saying that the item would be dispatched shortly. Today is 15th October, it still has not arrived. I have just contacted Big Post, and they said that my order hasn't even been sent. What even is this abysmal service?

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
JaneBig Post

Hello, I am sorry to hear there have been delays in this item being collected. Thank you for providing the job number, I will give you a call to discuss this job and clarify the process.

Mulberry

It's November 10, and I still have not received my order, or anything information about it.

Cherry D.Sydney, NSW

Worst ever

I will not recommend this company. Not professional at all. Claiming not pickup from private address, and want to cancel my job, while courier company turn up and collected the job 5 minutes after they called me. Yet, they use TNT. Claiming TNT doesn't not pick up from private address. I use Transdirect, and they are able to organize the pick up with TNT, how funny is that. Don't use Big Post!!!

Sender or ReceiverSender

Other Couriers

Mdd
Mddbrisbane

You can't trust the Quoting System or that they will actually complete the jobs

Sender or ReceiverSender
JaneBig Post

Hi Marsh, I'm so sorry to read of your experience, thanks for your feedback, I'll give you a call on your mobile. Regards, David.

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Hi Jim,
Big Post has a network of depot partners that our customers can have freight delivered to, for receivers to collect from. Your freight will be delivered to our depot partner in Benalla. The freight is currently in transit, unfortunately it has been affected by the current carrier service delays.
When the freight has been delivered to the depot you will receive an email advising you how you can collect. If you have not received that email by the end of this week please feel free to give us a call on 03 9544 5525 8.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri, or email enquiries@bigpost.com.au.

Best Regards
Big Post Customer Service

Shane S
Shane Sasked

Are there any insurance included when you book with Big Post when an item goes missing?

Hi Shane,
thank you for your question. Big Post offers a product called Freight Warranty, which the customer can choose to add to their account.
Freight Warranty covers most freight types, although there are some exclusions such as breakable items eg. glass and ceramics, and items booked as authority to leave. If the customer has chosen to activate this on their account they can make a claim for both damaged and lost items. If you would like more information I would be happy to send you our Freight Warranty documents.
Best Regards
Big Post Customer Service

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives