Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

3.6
Amber
AmberCentral West, NSW

Customer service was great

The package didn’t arrive on time, but Jess went above and beyond to help me get it asap. She kept me updated as to where it was and when it should be available for me. The only unfortunate thing was, they’ve closed some of their regional depots, making it harder to pick up.

Cole
ColeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful staff

Kelly was incredibly helpful with sorting out a an incorrect charge on my account. Took the time, called me and the company we were dealing with to resolve the issue.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thank you Cole for taking the time to post a review, Kelly will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Best Regards
Jane

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the outcome

After initially a delay in parcel pickup in Melbourne, after a phone discussion with Bigpost the delivery arrived in good time. I can understand that sometimes delivery pickups don't go as per scheduled, but good to know that when Bigpost are notified that they take quick action to rectify. yes Bigpost do actually care.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Dave

Thanks Jane all is now good :)

Sam L.
Sam L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apparently its okay to be 6 days late.

Package was 6 days late from expected delivery date. Tracking information was incorrect entire time.
Had no communication from Bigpost. Every time I made contact I was giving different excuse from the truck broke down to traffic, etc.

Then told I would have to pay more money for an earlier delivery when package was already 6 days late.
No offer of a discount or compensation.
Impossible to rely on Bigpost anymore.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Sam, I'm so sorry to hear you had an issue with your delivery. I have looked into your booking and would like to give you a call to discuss if you have some time?
Best Regards
Jane
Customer Service Manager

Couriers

Find out how Big Post compares to other Couriers

Exceptional customer service experience

JaneBig PostSend a private message

Simone was so happy to know that she was able to help you receive your items as soon as possible despite the challenges. Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review, the feedback is very much appreciated!

Michael Lynch
Michael LynchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Door turned up damaged and broken glass.

Product turned up damaged. Sender was forced to refund part of the purchase so I could have it repaired. Very disappointing for both sender and reciever. Told would have to jump through hoops to get product replaced and was on a tight time frame. Door was almost one week late.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Hi Michael, I'm so sorry to hear the carrier damaged your freight, there's nothing worse. I'll give you a call to discuss the issue.

Exceptional Customer Service - Thanks Adrian!

Adrian was fantastic at tracing down our item that was originally not scanned in by the courier. We were under extremely tight deadlines, and he was able to keep us updated every step of the way, and ensure our produce arrived out our doorstep in time - something I've yet to experience before when tracking parcels. Exceptional service! Thanks again!

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives