Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

Cole
ColeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful staff

Kelly was incredibly helpful with sorting out a an incorrect charge on my account. Took the time, called me and the company we were dealing with to resolve the issue.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thank you Cole for taking the time to post a review, Kelly will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Best Regards
Jane

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with the outcome

After initially a delay in parcel pickup in Melbourne, after a phone discussion with Bigpost the delivery arrived in good time. I can understand that sometimes delivery pickups don't go as per scheduled, but good to know that when Bigpost are notified that they take quick action to rectify. yes Bigpost do actually care.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Dave

Thanks Jane all is now good :)

Outstanding service

Hi recently signed up with Big Post.
Kellyann was amazing, polite to deal with and was so clear and professional with handling my requirements..
My first delivery arrived promptly as expected. Very happy with the services Big Post have offered..
High recommended very satisfied customer..
Jason. B
M&D Flooring

Delivery TimeEarly
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Hi Jason,
Kellyann will be thrilled to hear you are very happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to write a review!
Best Regards
Jane

Fantastic service! Highly recommend

I had a delivery which needed to be re-directed at the last minute and their Australian based customer support staff member (Bailey) was incredibly courteous and helpful! He kept in contact with me with updates and successfully re-directed the delivery. Incredibly happy with them. I have attempted a similar thing with a larger delivery company and they just gave me a reference number for my call but didn't do anything.

Delivery TimeEarly
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
JaneBig PostSend a private message

Thanks so much Maddie, you made Bailey's day! We look forward to continuing to assist you. Regards, David

Couriers

Find out how Big Post compares to other Couriers

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439
Carrier Connote: BSX166751. I’m waiting delivery of 20metres of timber from Timber & Rose Melbourne, parcel length 3100mm to a Sydney suburb. Original ETA 1 April 2022. Still hasn’t arrived - now 9 April. Called BigPost twice told the first time that it was in depot in Sydney, that it was 3100 parcel so needs a special vehicle and may need vehicle with crane!! Really? BigPost doesn’t have on hand a suitable vehicle for a parcel of timber boards 3100mm long?? Window of opportunity to have job done by current contractor closing fast.

Tinaasked

Can anyone help me with
Big Post Job Number: BP1197439

Tina

Arrived in excellent condition. Thank you

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.
Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives